Bandham 23 - 27 March Discussion

netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Today's episode was somehow slow and bit dragging 🤔 compare to how fast it moved last week that i almost thought serial is going to finish 😲😆 Kind of having feeling that this serial for this week going to move really slow nu. Thamira issue was the only matter that was not solved in this serial, but its been settled last week.

The remaining that need clear up is ...

1. Nithila getting back to selvam

2. Mental Sakthi ... (im sure jeeva will accept him or thamira will make her do it ) to be cured

3. Neela getting back to Adhi

4. Adhi confessing killing Nithila father

5. Nithila accepting her mother back.

I think this much is left.. anything else left buddy? and my assumption this serial will end on May 😛 because i do know their new project is going to start on June, again on same time slot if possible 😉😳
Edited by netra_rama - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: netra_rama

Today's episode was somehow slow and bit dragging 🤔 compare to how fast it moved last week that i almost thought serial is going to finish 😲😆 Kind of having feeling that this serial for this week going to move really slow nu. Thamira issue was the only matter that was not solved in this serial, but its been settled last week.

The remaining that need clear up is ...

1. Nithila getting back to selvam

2. Mental Sakthi ... (im sure jeeva will accept him or thamira will make her do it ) to be cured

3. Neela getting back to Adhi

4. Adhi confessing killing Nithila father

5. Nithila accepting her mother back.

I think this much is left.. anything else left buddy? and my assumption this serial will end on May 😛 because i do know their new project is going to start on June, again on same time slot if possible 😉😳

Thanks for the updates Netra.. there are few more tracks pending apart from the one listed above

6. Mahila and her flashback as to why she wanted to kill Adhi

7. Selva accepting Neela and retuning to Adhi

8. Poochi

9. Vikruthi, Anu
eclat thumbnail
Netra thanks for the update and the good news that this serial is going to see an end.  Wishing the bhandam team all the best in their new endeavour.

Netra 5 things to do, actually 5 weeks max to wrap up the serial, so until then things can be dragged 😉
netra_rama thumbnail

Originally posted by: eclat

Netra 5 things to do, actually 5 weeks max to wrap up the serial, so until then things can be dragged 😉

😆😆 got that eclat!!

nithi ama, i completely forgot that magila background daa 😉

hareramk thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Netra for the updates and list of things to be taken care before end.

What about lawyer MS who disappeared with the original document of Thillai Nayagam's house?

What abt that house which has remained locked by the court order?

what hapn to Anu's parents who have adopted her?

As Nithiya mentioned, Pochi, pottu and Vikruthi disappeared from the show suddenly? why?

My Guess abt Magila's story: She might be the daughter of electric man who was employed by aathi to harass Thamirabharani. She killed that electric man and not Thillai, but the body was exchanged with the help of her brother to frame murder on Thamira. Even this electric person murder has been done by aathi's brother which was covered by aathi for her sake but finally Thamira ended in jail. Since there was no power during the time murder took place Thambira has been framed for the same. Since Magila lost her father she ended in roads to live for her rest of the life.  --- sorry guys, wide and vague guess. Do not hit me, I will escape before that.

Edited by hareramk - 15 years ago
netra_rama thumbnail

Originally posted by: hareramk

What about lawyer MS who disappeared with the original document of Thillai Nayagam's house?
What abt that house which has remained locked by the court order?
what hapn to Anu's parents who have adopted her?
As Nithiya mentioned, Pochi, pottu and Vikruthi disappeared from the show suddenly? why?
My Guess abt Magila's story: She might be the daughter of electric man who was employed by aathi to harass Thamirabharani. She killed that electric man and not Thillai, but the body was exchanged with the help of her brother to frame murder on Thamira. Even this electric person murder has been done by aathi's brother which was covered by aathi for her sake but finally Thamira ended in jail. Since there was no power during the time murder took place Thambira has been framed for the same. Since Magila lost her father she ended in roads to live for her rest of the life.  --- sorry guys, wide and vague guess. Do not hit me, I will escape before that.

Welcome to bandham hare.. and woh!! 😲😲 that was a good guess about magila's past, and ama, cud be daa. Chances for this. 👏👏
eclat thumbnail
hareramk and netra, enakku andha kadhai theriyaadhey, i started seeing bhandham only somewhere in 2008.  Oh ivvalavu periya kadhayaa adhu 😲
eclat thumbnail
Thanks Nithya for hot updates. 

All of this Gaya poisoing could either be a dream or Sakthi may survive after a trip to the hospital.  ende bhagavane, why this again...
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow...Thanks Nithya for such a super update.....I told you I am a fan of you and I love your updates.......

Thanks again buddy.....
Edited by atina - 15 years ago
jagdu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Is that really the end of Shakti?