Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: tashu_id

Can anyone find me a picture of this girl...Plizz...

Hiru???

friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.GoodMorning

Dostana 2?!🀣🀣 I can totally imagine you guys being in dostana 2 too!

Aw, well, Deepika will find someone better. πŸ˜‰

u guys?i know about tashu but whos the other one?πŸ˜‰
DUHπŸ˜†
No one remembers Sharon Prabhakar kya? She was a beauty in her time and also competition to Alisha Chinoy when it came to private albums.
friends_rock thumbnail
😲😲😲
sooo pretty....now even i want RK to hook up with this girk...deepkika will be single again😳😳😳

Originally posted by: friends_rock

u guys?i know about tashu but whos the other one?πŸ˜‰
DUHπŸ˜†

MAYA, of course! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

New kids on the block

… They are all set to take over from where their celebrated parents left off. Here, they tell you what keeps them groovin'.

SHRUTI HAASAN
20-year-old daughter of actor Kamal Haasan and Sarika

"I'm not really a huge party person but I enjoy going for cozy get-togethers with friends and family. I enjoy a party with good music, food and great company."

PARTY LOOK: "I balance it between a stylish and an understated/ casual look. But at times, I admit, I find it fun to experiment too."

BRAND BASICS: "I'm not really a brand person. I love wearing sexy jeans and high heels. If I like something, I just pick it up, irrespective of where it comes from. Yes, I do pick out brands where perfumes are concerned β€” 'Bvlgari Black', 'Versace Crystal Noir' or 'Armani Code'."

BEST DO: "None."

WORST EVENT: "Too many to name."

PARTY GOOF UP: "I keep going for parties not knowing exactly who the host is or forgetting people's names while doing introductions. It happens to me all the time!"

SHAZAHN PADAMSEE
20-year-old daughter of Alyque Padamsee and Sharon Prabhakar

"I like going out with my close friends, just to chill out. My party magnet would be good company and great music."

PARTY LOOK: "Skinny, well-fitted jeans teamed with a colourful top. Black is an absolute no-no. I like funky accessories like leather belts, sparkling swish jewellery in stones of interesting hues and shapes, and bags, which I love to mix 'n' match with my clothes."

BRAND BASICS: "I am not a brand person. But I do pick up well-tailored, good clothes. I like wearing stylish, well-cut jeans, mostly 'Zara', though I don't mind picking up good stuff from the flea market in Bangkok too. For bags and shoes, I prefer 'Roberto Cavalli'. Makeup wise, I only opt for 'M.A.C.' products."

BEST DO: "The best was the surprise birthday party at my own house, which was arranged by my friends. I was extremely touched by their gesture."

WORST EVENT: "It was in Dubai last year, where DJ Paul Oakenfold played some boring music, the space was extremely huge and people were very few and horrible. I yawned and yawned!"

PARTY GOOF UP: "I was stuck in a lift all through a party which was thrown for me."

TRISHALA DUTT
20-year-old daughter of actor Sanjay Dutt

"I love attending parties but recently because of various reasons, I have not gone for too many."

PARTY LOOK: "A nice dress or a long skirt teamed with a nice top. I like denims a lot too."

BRAND BASICS: "I love brands like 'Miss Sixty' and 'Roxy' for clothes, and 'Jimmy Choo' for shoes."

BEST DO: "Parties in Mumbai which my dad throws for me. He makes sure everything I like is there."

WORST EVENT: "A university party in USA. It was so 'not happening'. I left in 10 minutes!"

PARTY GOOF UP: "I entered the wrong party by mistake. I was having a great time, until I realized I knew nobody at the party!"

Courtesy: Stardust
Deepika will be single and get linked up more then. lol.
sakura_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Decoder

No one remembers Sharon Prabhakar kya? She was a beauty in her time and also competition to Alisha Chinoy when it came to private albums.

I remember this name...but cant recall.....seriously!! my stupid mind...grr...
anyhoo, man! that girl looks so young.....or maybe that's her picture when she was young...errrr...
she is pretty though😳
sakura_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you meri jaan for the article. I liked the first pic.
She looks uber chic.....
the third one is kinda.....err...turn down...

Hiru: the second girl is this girl....and I dont mind Maya being the third😳
friends_rock thumbnail

shes 20???wow alot of 20 girls are entering in bolly!😲

kully - deepika is medias favorite they will link her up with each and everyoneπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@ tashu-- maya di?in dostana 2? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and tashy u cant have anything u want so not this prettty girl😳 she is MINEπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by friends_rock - 15 years ago