Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 15 years ago
Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo Written Update March 18, 2009

Third Episode!

From Yesterday

The show starts with yesterday's precap where the three kids are teasing Laali about her husband by yelling his name, Ganeshiya. Then Rakhee(2nd oldest kid) suddenly points towards a tree and yells there is Ganesia(there is no one)πŸ˜†. The two smaller kids ask where he is and she tells them he's on the tree. But the kids don't see anyone there, and Laali comes and tells them that Rakhee was only teasing them. But their poor small brother is still looking for his jiju on the treeπŸ˜†. Laali comes there and takes him.

Next Day

Laali and her mom are washing clothes on the riverside when Munna calls Laali to get a Chikoo(a fruit) for him from the tree. Laali goes there and starts picking out chikoos for Munna. While Laali's mom sees a jeep coming into the village with two young men in it. As they were passing by they see Laali trying to pick chikoos. They come towards her and ask if they can help her. When Laali turns around they recognize her as the girl who was trying to catch the snake in the haveli yesterday. They ask her to show where the snake bit her but Laali hides her arm behind and tells them to let her pick chikoos. Then they j start flirting with her in words(didn't touch her), and then Laali's mom's comes there. She tells the boys in a very soft voice " what are you doing outdoors at this time, it's so hot right now". Then the boys start asking her who is she to tell them where to go. She says sorry, aap log to maalik ho, aap to kahin bhi jaa sakte ho. She takes Laali away by telling her to come home now. When they leave the boys are like yeh to gulaabjamun se bhi acchi nikli. (Their intentions didn't seem to be good).

When Laali and her mother are going home, mom asks Laali why she was hanging around there? And tells her that those were poisonous snakes, had they biten you, no one would have known. But Laali says mom, I'm not scared of snakes. Her mom then tells her that I'm talking about those two boys, they are thakurs son; very dangerous. When they reach home dad asks Laali why her mom is shouting at you and Laali replies by saying that mom just got angry for no reason. Her mom tells her to go inside now, and tells her that it's not her age to go in fairs and stuff now. Her mom then tells dad, that Thakurs son were staring and talking with Laali today. She also tells that it doesn't take long for a poor person's reputation to go bad. Her dad says i'm scared too, we don't have anything else I just want our respect to remain in the society. She then tells him that somehow we will have to do Laali's "gauna" now, but her husband replies by saying how will be find money to do that.

Laali's friend Shanichari is introduced

Laali and all her three sibling are sitting under a tree and playing some game. Then comes a girl running towards them, she says that i'm not going to spare Laali today.  She then yells at Laali, who told her to catch that snake, what if something happened to you. Laali promises, that  she won't do this again. The girl whose name is Shanichari's, then tells Lali that her Gauna's day has been fixed now and it will take place in 3 or 4 days. Laali is very happy on hearing that and both of them start dancing and are very happy. Shanichari says my Gauna is going to take place now, yours will take place soon as well. Laali turns sad and says that now we both are going to get separated. We have grown up together and now you will go away. They both start crying and tell each other that they will both remember one another. Laali says she doesn't know when her Gauna will take place, but Shanichari says that she can find out for her. She says I know a trick, and she takes Laali away with her.

Shanichari brings Laali onto a high hill. She says here you will find out about your Gauna. She tells Laali to scream her husband's name and the earlier you get your echo the earlier the Gauna. But Laali is very resistant to scream her husband's name. She tells her that she can't do this. But Shanichari persuades her, and tells her that no one else will hear it. And after many tries Laali finally screams out her husband's name which is Ganeshia. But she doesn't get any echoes back for quite some time and finally they hear the echoes. And the echo comes 8 times, and Shanichari tells her that on her time it came only six times. So this means Laali's voice reached right into jiju's heart and that her Gauna will also come soon. Laali blushes and then they both run away from there. While running an old man in a jeep sees them and says something in his mouth and smiles (his intention don't seem good).

Back Home

Laali comes home and is very happy. She tells her mother that her friend Shanichari's Gauna, is going to take place very soon. And her mom tells her that, now you will be left all alone without her. But the kids start question as to when will Laali's Gauna take place? Mom, dad and Laali all become sad, laali then tells the kids that you guys are talking too much these days and takes them away. The show ends with the sad face of Laali's mom.

Tomorrow

Laali is talking to some puppet and saying that according to that echo, my gauna is going to take place soon as well and her father looks on with a sad face.

Laali's father sees the old man(same guys who was looking at Laali and her friend) giving money to a truck driver. Laali's father is shocked at seeing this.

Summary.

The two son's of thakur are introduced and they don't seem to have good intentions, they were flirting in words with Laali.

And we see that Laali is a very innocent girl, she doesn't have enough knowledge about the world as of yet. Like, she didn't know what to do when those thakur's sons were flirting and teasing her.

Laali's best friend, Shanichari is introduced.She is also a very sweet girl, whose Gauna is going to take place soon.

An Old man is also introduced, he's keeping an eye on Laali. His intentions don't seem good either. Nothing else revealed about him yet.

And another question, when and how will Laali's Gauna take place?

Edited by Gur.N.cool - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
thxx...i hope those 3 guys dont do anythin to her...i hope somebody saves her & it adi lol πŸ˜† πŸ˜†