Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
in today epi..preet thought vicky was looking at tina's pix...but it was NIMMI's!! so preet WILL try to get vicky married to tina...how will he react to this & what abt nimmi? poor thing she likes him too...i tink she will b sad puppy. Will she fight for him or let him go?? wat u guyz think?Edited by milas6 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nimmy28 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg i noe ehh but omg im happy at the same tym cuz than nimmi and vicky will noe that they love each other and she'll get jealous
Millerrr88 thumbnail
yea she will def. get jealous hehe...but then they will realie they luv each other...& then things will get better for them cuz tina will try to marry ranbir anywayz
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
100 % VIKCY GONNA SAY NO :D :D
 Nimmi she gonna fight 4 him let hope!!!!

xx
Millerrr88 thumbnail
yea he prolly b shocked & said he cant cuz he luv some1 else...& then he looks at nimmi/thinks abt her... 😳Edited by milas6 - 15 years ago
sallu_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
vicky wont marry tina coz she is damn evil
devashree_h thumbnail
Yes...Vicky will refuse to marry Tina. He is not scared of Preet so he will tell her upfront. I dont think Nimmi will have to do much...because Vicky will take care of everything.😆
KashIsHeaven thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: devashree_h

Yes...Vicky will refuse to marry Tina. He is not scared of Preet so he will tell her upfront. I dont think Nimmi will have to do much...because Vicky will take care of everything.😆

HAHAHA..true yaar..Vicky is a rebel so Preet is gonna fail in her mission to get him and tina married .
PLus Vicky is addicted to Nimmi..it is just impossible in any way...
Nimmi...I dun think she ll do anyting..She is a carefree kinda punjabi girl..but if push comes to shove..she ll fight down and dirty for her man... 😉
Millerrr88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: devashree_h

haha so tru!!! 😆 😆
Millerrr88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mrbajajisheaven

HAHAHA..true yaar..Vicky is a rebel so Preet is gonna fail in her mission to get him and tina married .
PLus Vicky is addicted to Nimmi..it is just impossible in any way...
Nimmi...I dun think she ll do anyting..She is a carefree kinda punjabi girl..but if push comes to shove..she ll fight down and dirty for her man... 😉

hahaha she maybe fight fo him...i hope she does 😉 😛