17 Mar: WRITTEN update : Ego-clashes and some love

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

17 March , 2009

Rating  - 5 stars!

The episode begins with Nanaji sitting on the cot and wondering what to do with the bracelet .. he knows that now DM is related to his grand-daughter .. he is wedded to her.. he has also done so much for the village .. how can he just go ahead and proclaim that one of his sons is Mawdi's killer .. just then Mongi and Santo come with Bhoori,the calf .. Nanaji quickly hides the bracelet below his blanket on the cot .. Santo and Mongi feed the calf .. Santo goes to Nanaji and starts crying .. Nanaji tells her not to cry .. because this was destined to be .. maybe the time they were supposed to spend with Mawdi was only this much .. Santo tells him that the time was cut short by someone.. someone who killed her mother .. and he should be harshly punished .. and now that Malik has vowed to find him .. Mongi comes up to them and asks Santo to request DM to act very harshly with the guilty .. Santo agrees ..

Nanaji tells Santo that  it's quite late and she should go home now .. he tells her to light a earthen lamp filled with ghee the next morning for Mawdi- so that her soul finds some peace. Santo leaves ..

She reaches home and is climbing up the stairs when Birwa calls her from behind.. Birwa has made some patra , just as Santo taught her .. and she asks Santo to tell her how it's turned out .. Santo tastes a bit and tells her that it's really good ..

B: Thank you!

S :Th.. thank..thankoo ..

B : No no .. when someone says thank you …you say mention not .. you say ..

S : Haan wahi ..

B: No no .. mention not .. don't worry you'll learn slowly .. and I will definitely teach you .. but where were you the whole day today? I was searching for you …

S : I had gone to my place ..

B :  Oh yes.. your cow died..

S:  Not my cow, my mother .. my mother left me ..

Santo starts crying .. Birwa tells her she's sorry and asks her to stop crying .. Birwa tells her that she knows how it feels when you lose your mother .. and assures Santo that Mawdi and her mom must be together in heaven .. and that she'll pray to her mom to take care of Mawdi for her .. Santo smiles back at her ..

S : It's late at night .. you go and sleep .. tomorrow I'll teach you how to make khaman dhokla ..

B : Thank you .. !

S : Mea.. Mean.. mention not ..

Birwa laughs .. cheering up Santo before she leaves…

The next morning ,

Subhadra calls up at the DM mansion and Taruben picks it up –

S :  Taruben .. has Hiten reached there yet?

T: Hiten? Here? Well no … he's coming here?

S: Yes that's what he told me when he was leaving ..and when I asked him when he'd be coming back, he didn't reply at all ..

T : What? He didn't tell you when he was coming back?

S : No ..and that's what concerns me.. I am getting worried for him ..

T : This is nothing to worry about Surekha ben ..this is good news..  I know Hiten .. he is just like his father .. whenever he wants to do something … he never tells anyone about it .. just goes ahead and does it .. when he did not tell you the time of his return , that meant that he's coming back to the house!

S : I hope he does Taruben ..

Taruben hangs up and announces to everyone that Hiten is coming back.. everyone is overjoyed .. she exclaims that her naanka would be very pleased to hear this news.. DM , who is coming down the stairs, cuts Taruben in between when she tells him that Hiten is coming back .. he just turns and goes to his room … Taruben knowing exactly what is going on in his mind ..

DM rushes to his room and tells Subhadra's portrait that she should hear the good news that her son is coming back.. He tells her that he was very angry when he left but now he's very happy that he's coming back .. he gets ready to change clothes for welcoming Hiten..

Just then Baa enters and asks DM what's going on and wants to know his state of happiness on hearing that Hiten is coming back .. DM , who's picking up a kurta from the cupboard, pretends to be unaffected by the news –

DM : What's so great about him coming back? It's his house .. it was his choice to leave .. and now he's coming back , by his own choice, to his own home .. why should I bother?

Baa smiles knowingly ..

"I know that your heart cried when Hiten left the house .. and now your heart is leaping with joy now that your son is coming back.. but I know you will never show it.. never show that you want to  be the first to hug your son back home.. and you will never do it . I know you love him .. Hiten is your weakness .. that's why you did all that for him.."

DM : I didn't do all that for him .. I did it for the 'Mahiyavanshi' name that's associated with it .. for Subhadra's name that was associated with the work he was starting.. and not because he's my son ..

Baa: Whatever .. who can defeat you at an argument?

She smiles and leaves .. DM is happy and changes clothes ..

Baa is making Hiten's favorite dishes in the kitchen .. Taruben is ordering the servants around to decorate the house. She tells them that she wants no gloomy face today.. Santo is sitting outside her room, staring at an unlit lamp .. and remembers Nanaji telling her to fill it with ghee.. she sees all the servants in a hurry downstairs .. on asking for ghee, Shambhu tells her to go to the kitchen where Champakali will help her ..

In the kitchen, Taru ben is egging Champakali to fry the pudis properly and not to burn them .. and to prepare them in pure ghee .. suddenly she sees Santo standing at the kitchen door.. on asking what happened, Santo tells her that she wants some ghee.. Taruben asks her why .. Santo tells her that she wants to light a lamp for her cow.. her mawdi ..

T : A lamp, for mawdi? Who is this mawdi? Your cow..!? Today a lamp for your cow.. then maybe one for your dog.. your lamb .. and you took that cow for a mother? You should go live in a zoo .. you'd feel like home there.. ! I am not going to give you ghee.. will give you left-over oil from the cooking ..

Taruben reduces Santo to tears and takes the lamp from her and asks Champakali to come with the oil .. out of nowhere, a hand comes and takes away the lamp from Taruben … it is DM!

He tells his sister that a cow is sacred to everyone .. even to him .. Taruben is about to protest but he stops her … she gets offended and leaves .. he takes the lamp and Champakali fills it with ghee .. she holds out his hand for Santo to take it .. Santo places her hand slowly below his .. and when their hands completely touch, (viewers are reminded of the hastmilap – the touching of hands ritual during their wedding).. DM gently places the lamp on her hand .. Santo thanks him for what he's done for her.. DM tells her that he's not done anything for her, but for her mawdi .. he asks her to leave..

Hiten, who has witnessed the entire scene b/w DM and Santo is looking on furiously from the door .. all the family members rush to him and hug him .. DM is very happy.. Baa is about to do his arti when he stops her .. telling them that they are having a misunderstanding – he's not here to stay .. he has just returned to ask a question to a  man(pointing to DM) ..

DM : Ask .. what do you want to ask me?

H : Why … WHY did you take the gurantee for my loan? Did I ask you to?

DM : Not you .. the bank people themselves called me ..

H: You could have refused.. remember – you are the malik of Dharampur.. you don't own me .. (shouting)

DM:  I am the owner of Dharampur AND your father .. don't you talk to me in that tone! Lower your voice when you talk to me .. I have done nothing for you .. if Subhadra's name was not associated with your project, I would not have touched it ..

H : STOP it! Please stop this fake love for my mother .. A person who does such things for others does it out of love .. our out of the will of faking it .. for just showing others.. but I know what the truth it .. I know what your love for my mother is .. we can all see it (pointing to Santo)

DM is furious and rushes to him angrily –

DM : HOW dare you challenge my love for Subhadra? HOW dare you? Baa , Bapuji.. make him understand .. he's not a child anymore.. he does not know what status Subhadra had in my life .. I could and I can do anything for my Subhadra..

H : Yes I know!! (goes to Santo and drags her inside) – You can do ANYTHING for my mother .. like marry this girl! Is it not? Is THIS your love and dedication towards m y mother?

DM is beyond control and takes his shoe in his hand .. intending to throw it at Hiten..

Hiten tells him not to interfere in his matters anymore.. DM throws the shoe in his direction as he leaves and tells him never to come before him .. DM is enraged and rushes back to his room .. the entire family upset .. Taruben yells at Santo, asking her to leave..

Everyone is shocked at the turn of events b/w DM and Hiten ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sri_Nidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks sukhi for the update. What an episode? Now a days DM is just following Santu whereever she goes😊. A cute scene . But Hiten always enter the scene at the wrong time. Any how the episode was powerpacked. Though personally i didnot like the scene where DM throws Shoe towards HIten. They could have  avoided it .

sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Sukhi, brilliant update... It was like watching the show all over again... LOVED the last 10 mins... DM-Santu scene was superb..Loved the hastmilap scene..  And super angry DM was just mindblowing... WOW... 
ronitfan thumbnail
I LOVED that scene.. ahhahaha Hiten should know what his father is when he's angry .. oh yea I forgot to add one dialogue from DM  - he says

"The hands that can pat your back in appreciation when you are good.. can very well slap you when you are wrong"

ROFLL !!
it was tooooooooooo good !
ronitfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sns23

Sukhi, brilliant update... It was like watching the show all over again... LOVED the last 10 mins... DM-Santu scene was superb..Loved the hastmilap scene..  And super angry DM was just mindblowing... WOW... 

I was ALL mush when they touched re😳
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thank u Sukhi ji👏

Angel ji will read and comment soon darling😃

u are a⭐️
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Sri, i dint mind the chappal throwing.. just goes to show how angry DM was.. And all that is basic instinct, rush of blood even..And in such rural backgrounds i think people tend to give in to such behavior in the heat of the moment..
aadorboseroy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thnks a Lot sukhi for the Update
Well Today's Episode was a mixture of everything..Emotions...Love Anger .etc ..

Specially tht scnen was funny one wen Santu askd for ghee :) A Long lecture..by motiben,..

Wow DM and Portrait one was cute..wen he said laadsaab aa rahe hai too kurta change karlu...tht Whole Sscnne was perfectly mindblowing ...

But In End Htien Behaviour hurt me al ot..arey i thiought now wen he is cuming to home he will settle down..but here once again Fighting For Santu  wid DM...It really disappoint me..:)
aadorboseroy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronitfan

I LOVED that scene.. ahhahaha Hiten should know what his father is when he's angry .. oh yea I forgot to add one dialogue from DM  - he says

"The hands that can pat your back in appreciation when you are good.. can very well slap you when you are wrong"

ROFLL !!
it was tooooooooooo good !

Ya Sukhi this dailogue is Gud 1 wen spcially DM Spoke d Expresions were😳cuteeeeee.
Sri_Nidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sns23

Sri, i dint mind the chappal throwing.. just goes to show how angry DM was.. And all that is basic instinct, rush of blood even..And in such rural backgrounds i think people tend to give in to such behavior in the heat of the moment..

Yeah that was true he was angry with his son. Just felt bad with that because he is malik of dharmpur na. But RR  's expressions were fabulous.
Edited by Sri_Nidhi - 15 years ago