16th March 2009 Written Update

iheartspink thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
16th March 2009 Written Update
Kuku is in tears and looking at the baby. He carries the baby and tells Amro that before his daughter's birth, he had planned to do this and that and now he has no idea what to do. He tells Amro that he has received sukum and that he has nothing more against life. But Amro says she has as when they got married, he told her that he had a reason for living and when Ashok was born, he had a warris, and when Daljeet was born now they have 2 warris and when Daljeet was born, life got a new raha but now for the first time, he had he has received sukum. Kuku asks "are you jealous of my daughter" and Amro replies "nai apni beti par naz hora hei".

Daiji is looking inside the room from the door and thinks that she has made the right decision. The 3 boys arrives and all of them (Boys, Taiji and Buaji) goes into the room. Kuku tells Buaji that Guddo is now in her care. Kuku says when his son was born, his kan-dey got mas-but and when his daughter was born, his eejat has increased.

Kuku takes a band along with him to announce his baby's baby shower in the bazaar.

Kuku is handing out the work assignments to his servants and asking them to hurry up on their work when Buaji comes to ask for some money. Buaji asks "Why was it necessary to hirethe halwa maker when we have many hotels" and Kuku says "Hotel is a hotel, and this is the difference between your own child and an adopted child" Taiji hears this and has a awkward face. Buaji goes to get the kids dressed. Kuku goes to check on the jalebi's taste. Kuku goes to help out in making the sweets. Taiji tells Kuku to get ready. Kuku tells Daiji that before Guddo's arrival, their life was colourless (showing the milky Khree) and now after her arrival, its colourful (after adding the kesar).

Its night time and Kuku's neighbours are congratulating Kuku and praising his decorations. As Kuku is watching Amro and the kids walk down the staircase, he says he will fill Guddo's life with much happiness. The entire guest starts singing and dancing. The pandit interrupts and says Guddo's janam kung-li...., Kuku cuts him and says he doesn't trust in all those and either him or Guddo will make her own fate. The pandit says "What's written in one's fate happens". Kuku says "One makes one's fate with one's effort".  The pandit asks Kuku to hold Guddo and tell him that Guddo came into the family as she was fated to be with them. Daiji looks worried and asks for the baby's characters for the name. The pandit suggests the word 'B' and Kuku agrees with him. Kuku decides the names 'Bebo'. The show ends with Kuku carrying the baby with a smiling face.

Precap: Daiji sees the midwife telling Kuku something.

Edited by iheartspink - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey thanks hun..SO the girl maybe an adopted one.. Interesting..
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
i wasnt expecting to seeing the promos...but ive liked the show so far....yes monu looks like the gal is adopted.
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hmmm Ksh..I am also liking it with no over the top actors it looks good till now.. Btw..BBC can you tell us more about the lead actor girll.. I have a hunch i have seen her somewhere.. I think she is some child actor who just grew up recently.. 😉
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
yeah she was in Balika Vadhu...she played anandi's friend who elopes with a boy(anandi unknowingly helps her do so). then she is dumped and returns home pregnant. her step mother wants to keep her but the villagers want to kill her. so anandi again helps her escape.
she also played a part in uttaran where she is brought into the household as a competition for iccha for tapasya's friendship. so yes, ur guess was right she was a child actor who has grown up. 😆
iheartspink thumbnail
she is very pretty !
i wonder how old she is ..hmm
bookbrain007 thumbnail
thanks!!!

maybe she is...that would be sad :( at least the mom doesn't need to have any more kids now
daddysgirl786 thumbnail
thanks!!

i don't kjnow dosn't it seem like they had the secret since before the baby was born?