16 Mar : WRITTEN update : Cow-slaughter - DM's son

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

March 16,2009

Madhav Solanki and the villagers go in search of Mawdi and are stunned to see their cow, dead. Back home, Mongi is inconsolable .. her neigbours try and console her , telling her that everything will be alright – Mongi asks a neighbour to make a phone call to Khemi, asking her to come back.. .. but everything in vain when Nanaji comes home without Mawdi .. Mongi hugs him and cryingly asks him what happened .. and he tells her that her mawdi .. her mother is no more .. Mongi is just too shocked ..

At the same time,

Santo wakes up from her dream, shouting out Mawdi's name .. she lights the lantern in her room and prays to God for Mawdi and her family's well-being ..

Back at home,

Mongi goes to Mawdi's newborn calf – Bhoori and tells her that her mother is dead and tells her how she felt when HER own mother died .. Nanaji who is listening to all this .. cannot take it anymore.. all the villagers are shocked as to how someone can kill a cow, knowing that it is so sacred for everyone here ..

In the morning,

Santo goes and places a earthen lamp for her family's wellbeing away from the tulsi plant as she is not allowed near it. She bows down and prays when Nanaji calls her from behind. She goes and hugs him .. but senses something amiss .. she makes him sit down and asks him what the matter is .. with great difficulty, he tells her that her mother, her mawdi is no more.. Santo is shocked beyond words and tells him that it is not possible .. she played Holi with her just the previous day .. Nanaji reveals that Mawdi was killed .. Santo is inconsolable .. Nanaji tells her that there are going to be prayers for Mawdi this evening.. and asks her to come .. he leaves… Santo reminisces all her moments with Mawdi ..

DM is sipping on some tea as Baa reads the newspaper headlines in shock that a 18-year old driving a car caused a major accident on the highway the previous night in which an entire family was killed.. DM comments that the people at fault here are the parents .. who cannot control their kids ..

At the same time, Santo runs in, tears streaming down her eyes .. "Malik !!"

He turns around and concernedly asks her what's wrong .. Santo simply tells him that her mawdi is dead … and she needs to go home.. DM tells her to leave ..

When she leaves, DM tells Baa that this is a sad turn of events .. a cow is sacred to everybody .. but to Santo and her sisters, she was like a mother ..

Santo reaches home and the prayers are going on.. Mawdi's bell and her cloth is kept aside .. Santo goes and just breaks down near it .. Mongi hugs her sister .. mourning the loss.. everyone tries to console her but the villagers get angry and go hunt for clues for the killer at the accident spot ..

Nanaji sits at the spot where the car must have been and notices a diamond studded bracelet fallen on the ground … he recognizes it to be belonging to one of DM's sons because DM had got them made specially for his sons and he had made them with great love and care for his malik… Nanaji is stunned and hides the bracelet from the villagers..

There is silence at the factory .. DM demands answers from Pinakin who tells him that the case of Mawdi is serious because she had been killed .. DM is shocked .. he goes over to Nanaji and the villagers demand the killer being caught .. DM , who is equally furious proclaims that cow slaughter is the biggest crime in Dharampur and if the killer is caught and his actions proved, he himself will see to it that he's hanged … .and he says it's a promise .. he leaves . .

Nanaji is worred – "Yeh aapne kya keh diye Malik? Now how will I tell you that it is one of your sons!"

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks so much for an update, your updates are the best.
ronitfan thumbnail
Awww thanks Hope!

That means a lot !!

Love u!
Sri_Nidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Sukhi. Episode was good . But i was expecting something more.Hope Nanaji will be the saviour this time. Santo acting and expression were fine.
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
great update sukhi... loved the scene between Santu and DM.. That n the last scene were the best of the episode.. probably coz they were the only two that featured DM...
ronitfan thumbnail
Dont you worry Sri ..

This episode was just there to kick off things .. I think Nanaji is going to hide the fact that DM's son is involved for a loooong time now!

@ Mru ..

Thanks re..
yea I loved both the scenes ..
Sri_Nidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nanaji will tell the truth to santo and they both will decide to hide this truth  from malik i hope so.

ronitfan thumbnail
Nooooooooo he wouldnt do that to Santo !
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
sukh, if santu comes to know, i can sooo see a repeat of the jaggu is the attacker scene from last monday... that'll be just super cool... mein gayi sapno ke duniya mein... today wasn't all that mindblowing.. maybe tomo will be twister tuesday???
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Great update Sukhs...thanks LOVE YA!! 🤗
I am sure like Mru said the last scene would be the one of prime interest to me...LOL!!