Agle Janam.. Bitiya, First Impressions

Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 15 years ago
Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo premiers tonight at 9:30 PM, on ZEE TV.

From the Videos I have seen so far of the show, it looks awesome! I loved the village setting and the small kids on the sets. I think this show will be worth a watch!!

Here is the I-F Telly Buzz Video of the Star Cast and the Set.
http://www.india-forums.com/video/video.asp?vc=901BC543-422B-4D93-B409-5F05D06C826A

Please put your first impressions of the show and the first episode, here!

I think it was a terrific start to the show! It's a very appealing show, with a lovely star cast and a concept. The sets are astounding! Never seen such a beautiful village setting in any other serial before. This show is definitely worth the watch!
Hope all of you guys start watching it soon!

Edited by Gur.N.cool - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Imu.M- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I think the show Is Very Interesting but somewhere it is Similar to a Show Named Jyoti on Ndtv Imagine, The Story is very much similar because they are too Middle Class Family and The Main lead is a Girl and Provides foods for her Family and is like the Man of the House !
But then Again the Story Could be Changed, So Looking forward to the Show ! I am sure It will Be Good, As always Middle Class, Poverty Shows are normally a Hit on Channels,

SO Far I Have Liked the Cast of the Show as I Have seen some of there's Acting on television before, The Main Lead is Pretty she can act too, So Looking forward to it !

Best of Luck to the Show !
Regards
Imran
devashree_h thumbnail
The shows biggest strong point is lead actress Ratan. Her Bihari accent is so authentic. I loved the first episode. They have shown life is not about complaining but making most of what you have.
Gur.N.cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: Imran94

I think the show Is Very Interesting but somewhere it is Similar to a Show Named Jyoti on Ndtv Imagine, The Story is very much similar because they are too Middle Class Family and The Main lead is a Girl and Provides foods for her Family and is like the Man of the House !
But then Again the Story Could be Changed, So Looking forward to the Show ! I am sure It will Be Good, As always Middle Class, Poverty Shows are normally a Hit on Channels,

SO Far I Have Liked the Cast of the Show as I Have seen some of there's Acting on television before, The Main Lead is Pretty she can act too, So Looking forward to it !

Best of Luck to the Show !
Regards
Imran

I have never watched that show, but have seen a promo of it. Where she is keeping money for the entire family.

But this show looks very different from Joyti, because AJMBHK is set in even more poorer setting. It's an entirely village setting and I don't think the kids even get their education here. So I don't think they even have any money.

But yea, this show will be hit, because it's so real!! If you watch the video, even their cloths are dirty and plus they don't even waer chapals etc. 
kristie12 thumbnail
yes the first epi is good but tomorrow's episode looks interesting. I never saw this girl Ratan before coz we don't get NDTV imagine here. But she is superb. She is just tailor made for the character. Her looks, her accent, her body language, performance... everything is great about her work.
I don't think it is in any way similar to Jyoti(I never watched that show). Besides the struggle shown in Agle..., there is another important point which is Laali's Gauna which her father fails to do as he doesn't have money. This forces him to take a decision which may change their lives.
Beautiful locales too. It is Panchgani.....
-Imu.M- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Gur.N.cool

I have never watched that show, but have seen a promo of it. Where she is keeping money for the entire family.

But this show looks very different from Joyti, because AJMBHK is set in even more poorer setting. It's an entirely village setting and I don't think the kids even get their education here. So I don't think they even have any money.

But yea, this show will be hit, because it's so real!! If you watch the video, even their cloths are dirty and plus they don't even waer chapals etc. 

Yeah I saw Promos, Not Entirely, I did Not Check the Setting and etc
Because the Story is a Bit similar but thanks for Telling me that is set even in Poorer Setting,
But I Will be Watching this ..
Yes It will indeed be a Hit for Zee, I Don't wanna watch this show then, if it that emotional,
Because i will cry, I cried at Jyoti , I am Kinda Emotional lol 😆
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
so far so gud...i like it 😃
dinajv thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It looks like a promising show nd can give tough competitions to other shows but then all good shows turns boring nd they end the shows...so i am not gonna get my hopes high.
I agree that the role the girl is very important and has lots of power too. They have given the sets an authentic look..
The ist episode has pleased me....I wish the show the best of luck...
Gur.N.cool thumbnail

I think it was a terrific start to the show! It's a very appealing show, with a lovely star cast and a concept. The sets are astounding! Never seen such a beautiful village setting in any other serial before. This show is definitely worth the watch!
Hope all of you guys start watching it soon!

I cried so much in the scene where her father goes to look for a job and tries to impress the contractor that he can work. That kind of desperation, that so many unemployed and willing to work people face, is indeed heart rending. In so many years, i haven't seen a serial begin like this. Great job!