Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Thanks for the updates Netra..

Poor Jeeva..always lands up in trouble ... πŸ˜”  I guess Poochi might come and save Jeeva.. πŸ˜‰

Nithi... vethalam thirumbiyum murunga maram eriduthu... 😑

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: atina

no...Nithya....I think Neelambari kidnapped Thamira....

Let us wait and see.....

see Nithya....I gussed this on Friday and posted...and I think I am correct...because I received a Pm from GB..telling " you are correct"....That is all his Pm was.....I guess he was talking about my guess....let us wait and see.......
jagdu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
My suspicion is neela is playing a double game. She always wanted thamira out before splitting with jeeva. Her game is to get back to Jeeva after she finds out what aadi is up to.
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: atina

see Nithya....I gussed this on Friday and posted...and I think I am correct...because I received a Pm from GB..telling " you are correct"....That is all his Pm was.....I guess he was talking about my guess....let us wait and see.......

GB sir sollitara ..appa seri..

Good guess atina..😊
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks daa nithi for the updates.πŸ‘πŸ‘ .. now i wonder how neela gona face adhi naa .. 😳 but good move from her ... now thamira is out.. adhi gona jump damm doom taan πŸ˜†
neelambari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so many things happened in one episode. eppadi idhu nadandhadhu... one month izhukka vendiyadhu indha oru episode a.

Oru vazhiya thamira velila vandhaanga...
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Nithya...for the super updates.....To watch here still 2 more hours to go....but I don't think I have to watch at all....you have written every bit of it....

Good job buddy......As neelambari said....too many scenes in one episode.....when this happens I hate...because it is so hard for us updaters to write........

Anyway...let us wait and see
swash2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
dont shout at me. gangadharan was adhi's brother, right? and what happened to thamira killing her husband>? how is nithi going to find the real truth that it was adhi or ganga who killed her dad? will this end this week?
jagdu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
My suspicion is neela is playing a double game. She always wanted thamira out before splitting with jeeva. Her game is to get back to Jeeva after she finds out what aadi is up to. No marks for me Nitya😭?
Swash, my 2 cents is Niti's ghosts are not going to go away for at least another 100 episodes.
Edited by jagdu - 15 years ago