alimony justified?

_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

What is ur take on alimony granted to able bodied men like Kevin federline & guy Ritchie ? Do they need to B given spousal support by their more successful wife like Britney spears  & Madonna ?  why ? 

Edited by angie.4u - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Angie_ thumbnail
& what about this ?There was a case in India recently, where   the man who was in a top position in a corporate sector who ordered by the court to finance a house in a posh locality for his exspouse. In addition he had to provide her a chauffer driven car as well as expenses for the petrol . This was presumably to allow the woman to lead a life style comparable to her style B4 separation.
sonur15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Alimony happens in both the cases but what i feel is if u r financially independent then this doesn't make any sense to me so what if u cant avail the luxury( it applies to  both man & woman) ...But If a girl who is not financially independent and married to a man at the age of 18 or 20 then it make sense because in that case girl is totally dependent on him...but sooner or later she should try to become independent ( that's what i feel).
_Angie_ thumbnail
seems To B fair enuf sonu 😊  but what about men who marry successful women & then get divorced? What do U feel about the alimony granted to them?
qwertyesque thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
alimony doesnt take into account the weight and body mass index of the recepient... its more to rip of the one with greater wealth,.....
sonur15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Angie i commented for both ....depending on woman financially ?...why would any self respecting man do that..?..marring a successful woman is different  but if a man cant live with his wife then what is his right for alimony...I wont even support a woman for this leave man aside every woman/ man should be independent financially untill and unless there is something else.

_Angie_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonur15

why would any self respecting man do that..?..marring a successful woman is different  but if a man cant live with his wife then what is his right for alimony...I wont even support a woman for this leave man aside i

😆 ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† Just C the number of men taking huge amt in alimony. I cited the eg of Kevin federline a useless person by all means 🤢 . I feel that britney spears is paying for the mistake she committed in marrying such a scum .
1st case: woman :

if :

she is a housewife who most likely cant get a job with the qualifications she's got then yeah she deserves it.

she is a house wife who will take time to find a job then it should be given till she gets one..

if she's a working woman  then no freakin way.

Case 2 : man:

most likely he WILL have a job so no way.. maybe stay at home dads but even they might have qualifications..

If you're doing well, then dont hassle with it. Otherwise, take your ex to the cleaners, like you would anyone else. S**** em financially if you cant get other satisfaction.😉
qwertyesque thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
most women are too lazy to let go off of that alimony.. come on cleaners are must...😆