rose82 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

a thousand apologies for not updating yesterday itself..i had a few probs..pls xcuse me for not getting to this earlier..😭

B4 the episode began..thr was a warning tht the program wud not be suitable for children...and u bet,they were right..as the theme this time was sexy and sensuous...

The episode begins with a HOT item by sangeeta and shabbir on the song 'kaante nahi kat the din yeh raat' frm mr india.they looked more like real life couples...with amazing chemistry themselves!!!not to forget the cleavage displayed by sangeeta and the 'shabbo act'πŸ˜•

Since the theme required so...not much of steps to display.thus discussion and emphasis is mainly on their chemistry,and sensuality

COUPLE NO. 01:POONAM N MANISH

'Jaaaaaaane do naaa...paaaas aao na..' was the number this couple vibed to...

I must say tht it was quite presentable with very good expressions by both,especially poonam..(who was looking like a new dulhan with a red saree)

Good chemistry..i liked them.

JUDGES VERDICT:

Marked improvement frm last time,good rapport,worked very hard indeed..but still not much of input frm Manish...

Poonam defended her hubby dearest and said tht she had a tendency to forget steps.so Manish had to constantly pull her,remind her of all tht..thus he was lagging..(wow!!pativrata dharam!!im impressed!!πŸ‘)

Malaika:7        &am p;nb sp;   Farhan:7        & ;nbs p;       Saroj:6

COUPLE NO. 02:MIHIR-MANINEE

Mihir perhaps likes maninee's bheegey honth..as he sang the song 'bheegey honth tere from murder..

i was quite disappointed seeing them..especially maninee.she didnt look sensuous..infact she looked as if she were in pain or suffering frm constipation...🀒..all throughout.

over all the item was ok..but not better than the last.

JUDGES VERDICT:

You concentrated more on postures and less on steps..i felt tht u wud fly off any moment..πŸ˜†.little dissapointed as u used less space on the stage.They didnt focus on lyrics like honth or baal.. ch

Malaika:4        &am p;nb sp;         &am p;nb sp;  Farhan:4        & ;nbs p;       Saroj:4

COUPLE NO. 03:AMIT-NEERU

This performance surprised me..10 times better than the last time!!Well..amit did prove his words of creating nt only chemistry, but also biology!

'Bheegi Bheegi raaton mein...kaisa lagta hai???'....well..u'll have to ask Amit n Neeru b'coz they did really well..and enjoyed it too.I liked Neeru's costume too..a pink offhands fit costume,but to top it..she was looking sweet with lovely expressions too!!😳

JUDGES VERDICT:

wow!!last time aapka performance thanda tha...ab garam hai!u danced well..it was an enjoyable performance with feelings well expressed!congrats to the choreographer!πŸ‘

M:7         &am p;nb sp;       F:8         &am p;nb sp;          S:8

COUPLE NO. 04:ARCHANA-PARMEET

ummmmm....this is an item which is better, if not watched by children..b'coz both of them were really hot..

archana's saree pallu seemes to get attracted to the ground like magnetπŸ˜†..it was never on her shoulder..πŸ˜•

it was a bit of a theme dance where they happened to be in the midst of a jungle with campfire and the works...archana's hair was wet...and i leave the rest 4 u 2 imagine..πŸ˜†..

btw.. forgot to mention the song-roop tera mastana..pyaar mera deewana..bhool koi na humse ho jaaye..'  ...very appropriate..πŸ˜†

but 1 thing i must say...it was not as good as the last item..a little disappointing as their expressions were not upto mark..

JUDGES VERDICT:

Little shaky in the beginning...but later got into the mood.very good performance..but the song was picturised just as it is in the real version 2..

M:5         &am p;nb sp;         &am p;nb sp;   F:4         &am p;nb sp;         &am p;nb sp;  S:7

COUPLE NO.05:SHILPA-APURVA

if the mirror work and the embroidery wudnt have been thr...i wud have thought shilpa was miss tarzan..πŸ˜†..those who watch her serials...pls be prepared to watch her transform into szomeone u have never imagined..(i care abt u all..so im warning b4 hand.πŸ˜†) ......maybe urmila herself...as they danced on 'hai rama..yeh kya hua...' frm rangeela.

Performance wise..i wud say..very good.they do share a very nice screen presence togther and their item was garma garam too..i liked them.

JUDGES VERDICT:

Brilliant job,good choreography,timing was good..at the end,it was getting so intense,tht both of u had to gett off frm each other due to the heat..πŸ˜›

Marked improvement..but very bad footwork..the choreographers must take care of tht...or the lady'll look ugly (whtever tht meant..πŸ˜•)

M:8         &am p;nb sp;         &am p;nb sp;   F:7         &am p;nb sp;         &am p;nb sp;          S:8

COUPLE NO.O6:ROHIT N MANSI

A very decent,very cute performance by this couple...i really loved the simplicity of the whole package.very cute expressions by mansi..cudnt take my eyes off her..

They danced to the song 'aankhon se tune yeh kya keh diya'..i think frm ghulam..

this was again shown as they were drenched in rain with mansi's wet hair and rohit's formal look.

JUDGES VERDICT:

You created magic,gr8 improvement,u all thot u shd put ur best..and u did!a gr8 example for choreography on a simple gaana,yet effective.gr expressions by mansi.

the main point is we (saroj) understood wht u wanted to tell..so ur work is done!u will go very ahead!πŸ‘

M:7         &nb sp;         &nb sp;        F:7         &nb sp;         &nb sp;       S:7

COUPLE NO. 07:RAJESHWARI N VARUN:

'aao naa..gale lagao naa...'...this im not saying..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†...this was wht both of them had to say 2 each other...πŸ˜ƒ

Rajeshwari vibed very well...(arrey..bhai,she's a dancer yaar!)..and every part of her body moved so well...she danced as a 60's heroine..(i hope u got wht im trying to say..yaaaaaaa...like helen!!)

she also wore wht helen wud wear...a flap kind of dress..which overturned once when she was on the ground..πŸ˜†

overall...a good show.

JUDGES VERDICT:

better than the last time..if urs was good..then this time,it is very very good!

fantastic!i got reminded of helen and shammi kapoor!(to which varun said he was the helenπŸ˜•πŸ˜†)

very good...u used ur body well.very sensuous..hats off to choreographer!πŸ‘

M:9         &am p;nb sp;         &am p;nb sp;         &am p;nb sp;  F:9         &am p;nb sp;         &am p;nb sp;          S:9

im posting this now...i'll post the next part in few min..

Edited by rose82 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
many many thanks for the update.

But i am confused.........aren't Rohit-Mansi supposed to be out? How come they are still performing?
manimau thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks rose82..... But where did you vanish? Tell us more about the rest of the couples if you can.

Purva, I think Rohit-Mansi just performed their last, if you would, good-bye dance for the show... That is why I think they were not given any points / marks.
rose82 thumbnail
COUPLE NO.08:DELNAZ N RAJIV

this item cud be called more cute n cuddly rather than being a sensuous one.. πŸ˜† ..

'delu' (read delnaz) was like maniquin and rajiv was searching for her b4 'suraj hua madham...chand jalne laga...'(kabhi khushi kabhi gham)

this time...delu was not so impressive like b4.she lookd bit mechanical in her steps(i think,it was b'coz of her being a maniquin...)..but otherwise her expressions were ok.Rajiv was better here.

JUDGES VERDICT:

Very different and intersting frm wht we saw 2day..u managed to steal out hearts!
i didnt see the energy in ur performance..it was lacking(farhan)
saroj:very sweet,bahut pyaar jataaya..but u got stuk up as a maniquine...u shd have got more steps thr.but bahut dil se naache!

M:5         &nb sp; F:4             S:6

TOTAL: 15

COUPLE NO.09:SACHIN-SUPRIYA

They chose the song 'jo haal dil ka..idhar ho raha hai' frm sarfarosh.

Totally in yellow,both of them..they looked very sweet..and awesome dance.The main factor going for them is tht despite being 40+..they are competing and better than many young couples around..

their expressions were good..i peronally felt tht though they wanted to show sensous expressions,they ended up looking more cute.. 😳
and also some fast steps for the fast beats in between,had more effect.

at the end..saroj stood up and clapped 4 them πŸ‘

JUDGES VERDICT:
malaika:how do u manage to steal our hearts evrytime??its not fair!
farhan:i cud not take my eyes off supriya (to which sachin said 'aapki dhamki ko mein compliment leta hu.. πŸ˜†
saroj:i need not say anything..i stood up 4 u,tht says it all

M:9         &nb sp;  F:10      S:10

COUPLE NO.10:SAI N SHAKTI

this was one helluva hot n steamy dance!!
i cnt believe tht it was sai on stage..she wore a red saree (but placd pallu different enough to show her cleavage)...and her sindoor,bindi all .. 🀬 u know wht...heheehe.. πŸ˜†

and guess wht the song is??dhak dhak karne laga...i hope the song is enough to put all ur thinking caps and imaginations to run wild..lolz..
sai definitely put all her energy into the dance and it was very evident..

JUDGES VERDICT:

marked improvement,u guyz showed not only chemistry,biology...but whole comprehensive science..(thts true..guyz 😳 )
saroj:very good...u didnt copy my song..!!

M:8         &nb sp; F:8                S:7

SO THTS IT!!
HERE R THE FINAL SCORES

SACHIN-SUPRIYA:29
rAJESHWARI-VARUN:27
SHILPA-APURVA:23
SAI-SHAKTI:23
AMIT-NEERU:23
ROHIT-MANSI:21
POONAM-MANISH:20
ARCHANA-PARMEET:16
DELNAZ-RAJIV:15
MIHIR-MANINEE:12

Finally was the elimination round.. 🀒

the procedure was tht they wud tally the judges scores 4 both rounds along with the audience votes and all the resultant scores wud decide which couple was in and which out..

according to the scores and audience vote..the couples were declared safe in the follwing order (couple with highest votes and scores were called 1st and so on...)

SACHIN-SUPRIYA
APURVA-SHILPA
VARUN-RAJESHWARI
ARCHANA-PARMEET
POONAM-MANISH
DELNAZ-RAJIV
SAI-SHAKTI

the last 2 couples left had a tie amongst themselves.so in such a case...audience voting is counted..

and according to India,the couple with least votes and to leave the show was ROHIT-MANSI... 😭

MIHIR-MANINEE declared safe!!

Mansi just said:who doesnt want to win?i 2 wanted to win...but wht the hell??i want to say sorry to my husband who dances so well...and also to my choreographers..as i let them down..
i think i'll go home and cry.. 😭

their choreoraphers came on stage and said tht mansi danced very well...and she did not disappoint them.

This moment was little emotional as poonam,maninee all cried..me 2 feeling bad 4 mansi.. 😭

all the couples and judges came and hugged them...

lastly..i wud like to add my own personal comments:

i present a few awards to some of them-

miss senti:poonam (she cried a couple of times)

miss *plop*:shilpa (when rohit-mansi were declared out of the show,she just went *plop* to the ground!! πŸ˜† ...lolz...didnt know why she did tht..

miss constipation:maninee..thts wht i felt..u shd look at her and tell me wht u feel.. πŸ˜‰

miss cleavage:its a tie btw archana,sai and sangeeta

well...i cud go on like this...lolz..

i think i'll leave now...im extremely sorry for the delay,and hope tht it never happens again.

pls vote for ur fav couple..i hope u remember the number..1902 424 3333 followed by the couple number or just sms NACH 01,02 etc to 123...

and u know...50 lakhs cash is awarded to the winner couple and abt 20 lakhs to their choreographers..wow!thts big time cash!!

bye then....gudnight n sweet dreams!
rose82 thumbnail
im sorry...i forgot to write rohit-mansi's dance points...i have added it now..

it was like all of them performed and at the end...the results were announced.so they left at the end of the show...

so the leading pairs now r sachin-supriya,apurva-shilpa n rajeshwari-varun...

lets see...wht happens πŸ˜ƒ
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OK OK my confusion is cleared now 😊 ..............thanks to Manimau and Rose82 for explaining.

And rose82, it's a great updateπŸ‘πŸΌ All my favs are leading at this point i.e Sachin-Supriya, Apurva-Shilpa and Varun-Rajeshwari. But i am little sad for Manasi.
pdesh thumbnail
hey thanks rose.....don't worry if your update is a bit late....things happen. we understand. and lots of thanks for your hard work in putting together the details of the show plus your personal views over them! Enjoyed reading it all. Thanks once again.
Can't wait to watch it once monika uploads it here. You guys are great! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
PD
Arsha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tfs Rose!!
Yay!! My Apu-Shilpa are on the second spot!! πŸ‘ Edited by Kajolkidivani - 18 years ago
~*kRiTu*~ thumbnail
hey rose awsome update!!!!!!!!! πŸ‘
sapana2005 thumbnail
great update rose!!! thanks a lot.. I loved ur comments ..very funny πŸ˜›