13th March 2009 Written Update

iheartspink thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
13 March 2009 Written Update
Oh no, the Friday's update I just wrote didn't get published so I'll have to write it again
but this time it'll be less shorter. I didn't like today's precap at all !
The show starts with Umro walking down the staircase and asks Meeto to take care of her Omi at the wedding as he is the youngest and is very playful.
Their neighbours have arrived outside and calls out for Kuku loudly.
Umro hears them and asks Meeto to keep them at the door and tell them she isn't in. Umro doesn't want to be seen as her neigbours doesn't know she is pregnant again. The neighbours say they have not seem Umro for a long time.

Umro is walking away from the door and Kuku stops her and asks her how he is looking and she says she doesn't know. Kuku asks her to take a closer look.
Umro tells him the neighbours are here and she doesn't want to go infront of them. Kuku says it doesn't matter and one day they'll get to know. Umro walks away but Kuku stops her and says "should I tell everyone and what about you teasing me earliar" Umro holds her ears.

The neighbours are still at the door and asks Meeto whether the rest are ready or not. Someone says "she herself is already ready". Meeto gets shy and lets go of the door and the neighbour goes inside the house.
Umro sees them and sits on the sofa and hides her tummy with a cushion.

All of them sit on the sofa and have a small chat. (its just some irrelevant stuff and Kuku is praising Umro's beauty and everyones points out his love for her)
Kuku tells Umro to get some drinks and snacks for the guests.
Umro asks Meeto to serve them but Kuku asks Umro to serve it herself and asks Umro to get up.
Umro gets worried and Kuku is telling her serve the guests. Umro is about to stand up and Kuku stops her and asks Meeto to get the drinks and snacks. Taiji, Buaji and the kids come downstairs. Taiji tells everyone to make a move as its getting late. Someone asks Taiji why she isn't going. Taiji says "she is staying with Umro as Umro is". Kuku cuts her off and says "Umro isn't feeling well".  Someone comments that Umro looks healthy.
Kuku says he takes good care of her and has restricted milk, yoghurt and ghee as no one is becoming a mother. Then everyone leaves. Kuku returns and tells Umro to take care of the baby and he loves her.

Umro is folding the clothes when she experiences pain. She calls for Taiji and sits down on the floor. Taiji calls the doctor but there is no reception and calls Mr Chopra. Mr Chopra is unable to interpret what Taiji is saying. Taiji goes to call the midwife. The midwife refuses to help and after Taiji relentlessly begs the midwife, the midwife gives in.

Everyone arrives at the wedding and Mr Chopra informs Kuku that Taiji called 4 times but he couldn't hear what she was trying to say.

The midwife checks Umro and says she is ready for labour and asks Taiji to prepare hot water.

Kuku calls home but there is no answer and decides to head back home.
Everyone reaches home and Kuku is knocking on the door and after awhile, Taiji answers the door.
Taiji informs Kuku that his wife has given birth to a girl.
Everyone is happy with the news. Kuku asks Taiji again and wipes off his tears.
Kuku goes to visit his wife and baby but Taiji stops him and says the midwife is still inside and to only enter after the midwife leaves.
Kuku tells Buaji that she's a bua now. Buaji says "yes this is a really happy news". (I'm telling you, she doesn't sound or look excited at all)
Kuku tells the kids they have a sister now. Omi asks whther he can play cricket now and Kuku tells him he can play whatever he wants.
Ashok & Daljeet does a Hi-5 !

The midwife comes and informs everyone that everything is fine and asks them to call her if they need any thing. Kuku gives the midwife some money to thank her but she refuses to take it. The midwife tells Kuku to take care of the baby and leaves with Meeto. Kuku gets excited and asks Taiji whether he can go inside the room. Taiji has a worried face and Kuku asks her why isn't she happy.
Taiji says "sometimes apni nazar lak jati". Kuku says "no one can cast an evil eye on my daughter" and leaves.

The show ends on Taiji's worried face.

Precap : Midwife is saying that her respect for Taiji grew when she made the decision for Umro. Taiji says this matter should stay between the both of us.
Edited by iheartspink - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khakshan-aa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Thanks for the update
warriorprincess thumbnail