12th March 2009 Written Update

iheartspink thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
12th March 2009 Written Update
Kuku seems to be Quaran' nickname. I think Roop's name is actually Umro.

Show starts with the baby shower. Its a very big event and everyone is there to congratulate and bless the mother and son. Priest announces that the baby's janam ung-li has been made and the letters for the names has been decided. Everyone gathers to decide on the baby's name. Umro wants Taiji to name the baby like she has named Ashok and Daljeet. But Taiji wants the parents to name the baby this time round. Buaji goes to fetch Kuku who is on the roof.

Roof
All the males guest are on the roof having a small party. One of his friend says the party is like kitty party as it has lassi and sherbet and says where are the alcohol drink. (I think that's what he meant, can't understand some punjabi words) Another friend says there will only be alcholic drinks when he will have a daughter. Everyone is laughing and Kuku says he neither drinks nor give drinks. Another friend comments that the party is very grand. Kuku says "this is nothing, wait till I have a daughter and I'll feed you all your favourite drinks"
Buaji arrives and says that it seems that only Umro has another son, not you.
Kuku says its not like that and next time when there's a daughter, guys will be needed to carry her dolly.The girls take Kuku downstairs.

Downstairs
Kuku sees Umro and she's looking really pretty and he says "chandni".
Everyone laughs and Taiji reminds Kuku that they're not naming Umro but the baby.
Kuku is embarrassed. Kuku holds the baby and recites a poem and concludes that the baby's name will be Suraj. One guest says "love should be like of Kuku and Umro". Buaji asks "when will the next baby be coming".
But Priest reminds Kuku that the letter should start from O, M and I. So Kuku says then the baby's name will be OMI. Everyone is pleased with the name and Kuku hands the baby to Umro and asks whther the name is alright with her. She agrees.
The males dressed as women arrives and starts singing and dancing. Everyone starts dancing too.

Roof At Night
Kuku is on the roof carrying Omi and cuddling him to sleep. Taiji comes and takes Omi who is already asleep.
Umro comes and asks why Kuku is smiling.  Umro blames herself for not being able to borne a daughter.

After 4 years
Omi is walking down the stairs and runs to his mummy who is sitting on a bed with Taiji.
Taiji hands Omro some ladoos and tells her its good for the baby.
The servant takes Omi out for playing. Omro takes one ladoo. Taiji hopes it will be a girl this time. Buaji jokes that everytime she sees Umro, Umro is either pregnant or giving birth. Umro says "everyone has aims in life and my aim is my husband and my family's happiness and this family's happiness depends on a daughter and for her, I accept all pain. Because I know she will badni all dard." Buaji asks what if it's a boy again.
Umro says "if this time it isn't a girl, there will be happiness inside me and everything will be ruined." Taiji tells her not to lose hope.

Roof
The 3 boys are singing and they have teacher who is playing on the instrument. 
Kuku walks in saying "you devils, didn't I tell you". The 3 boys stop singing. The guruji says "they're learning well". Kuku ask whether he has taught them Mata ki bhajan. And Guruji says "they already know it and that's the only one they know that's why I thought."
Kuku cuts guruji off and asks him to collect his pay tomorrow. Kuku says that he has dreamt of a daughter with open eyes and if the dream breaks, I won't be able to tolerate it. But Kuku is confident it will be a girl.
Taiji remembers and tells everyone that they're invited to Mr Chopra's daughter's wedding.
Umro doesn't want to go in this state but Buaji says it's only 7 months. Umro says she will be embarrassed after 3 kids and now this.
Taiji says "no problem. I'll accompany you at home". Taiji tells the rest to get ready.
Umro thinks of Kuku's words about his dreams about his daughter. 

Precap: Kuku is banging on the door hard and Taiji tells him that it's a girl.
Edited by iheartspink - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moon.river thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
thanks for the update.
tes_v1 thumbnail