iheartspink thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
11th March 2009
The show starts with a voiceover.
( I can't exactly explain what the voiceover is saying but its describing the temple and also that our Laddli's parents are daily vistors to the temple and shows them praying)

STAIRCASE OF TEMPLE
As they're leaving the temple, Roop get tired and they take a rest on the staircase. 
Quaran starts to massage Roop's knees(legs) but Roop says "bas karo ji".
Quaran says that "by helping out in a daughter's wedding and by serving a mother-to-be will wash one's sins"
Roop says "aap bhi na, despite being a father of 2, you're not matured" 
Quaran says "the reason for my childishness is from your beauty you'll always be pretty for me"
Roop says "let's go" but Quaran wants to rest a little more. 
Roops says "for my last two deliveries, you told me that though the village woman work in the field, they have a normal delivery and nowadays woman sit in front of tv all day and goes through a caesarian delivery, kyu ji u always said that"
Quaran says "this time it's different as the dream of having a daughter will finally be fufilled this time, that's why we're taking many precautions"
Roop asks what if its a boy again. But Quaran is adamant that it will be a boy.
Then Roop says "what about the tag-bir", but Quaran says he does not believe in tag-bir and that one makes their one tag-bir.
Roop says "without God's will, nothing is possible"
Just then a group of school girls on bicycle rides past the road infront of them.
Then they leave for home as it's time for their children to go school and they need to drop by the bakery as well.

BAKERY
The bakery's shopowner(Guneja) greets Quaran and they have a small chat. Quaran tells Guneja that they will have a daughter this time. Guneja tells them that there are few people who wants a daughter. Quaran tells Guneja that he won't understand as he has a daughter himself. Just then Guneja's daughter comes there and greets Quaran&Roop.
Roops reminds Quaran that they have to get pastries for Ashok(their elder son).
Quaran talks about Ashok, that Ashok loves sweets and that's the reason why he talks sweetly and gets along well with everyone and when he plays cricket, he spill instead of a fast ball.
Then they show us little Ashok running to throw the ball but it slids out of his hands.
Then about his younger son Daljeet and says Daljeet loves eating eggs and when he plays cricket, he always hits/breaks the roof.
Then they show us little Daljeet batting the ball and the ball breaks through a door window pane and lands into the kitchen and spills a drink. Daljeet does a YES ! and he says that his name should be written on that broken pane.
Just then the door opens and a woman says "oye daljeet, just you wait" and goes outside.
Ashok tells Daljeet he's dead and Buaji won't spare him and both of them goes to hide behind their gardener.  
Buaji grabs Daljeet and asks him does anyone play cricket early morning and then grabs Daljeet's ears. Then Ashok is seen pointing at Daljeet from behind and Daljeet says "baa-da hai"
Buaji "baa-da hai? I'll just tell you both" and grabs Ashok's and Daljeet's ears.  The servant laughs.
Buaji lets go of their ears and asks her what is she laughing at. Then Ashok and Daljeet wink at each other :) Buaji then orders her to go make milk.
Quaran and Roop enters the scene and Quaran says why the kids are not dressed yet, don't they have to go school. Quaran says loudly "don't you people have to go school" and Buaji takes them to get ready.
Quaran notices the broken window and says "you guys even broke this glass" and the boys run into the house and Buaji runs after them.

HOUSE
Daljeet and Ashok hides under one bed each. Buaji is trying to get them out but to no use.
Quaran comes inside the house and screams "DALJEET, why were you playing cricket early morning, don't you wanna go school"
Buaji is like "that's what I was saying"
Quaran spots them and asks them to come out. They come out from the bed but runs behind their mother.
Roop fixes her son's hair lovingly and Quaran says he is never gonna change.
Daljeet says "mummy mummy buaji grabbed our ears" and winked at Ashok.
Buaji says "Won't I have to do that when you do wrong things" and say "i've looked after you like my kid, i'm your bua"
Quaran says "you raised them up, we won't have anything against you" and says "kyu mundu" facing the kids.
Buaji says "let it be" and says "who doesn't have anything against me, husband, in-laws, i neither could build a relationship with my husband nor with my in-laws. That's why I left everything and came here"
Quaran tells Buaji that everything here is hers and this house's raunak is with her and anyway daughter's have more right in a house.
Roop says "yes Pammi" . Quaran says that she is the only daughter of this house.
Pammi Buaji says her kismat is like that.
Then Quaran says "you shoud have slapped them" and reminds them that they're gonna have sister soon and they have to stop playing cricket cuz it's for older people and tell them to go get ready for school.
Bauji takes the pastries and goes into the kitchen.
Roop says "i know you want a daughter but you should not have scolded the boys like that".
Quaran says "you won't understand and if they were girls, it would have been a different scenario"
Whilst talking, they walked into the living room. (ITS GRAND)

LIVING ROOM
Quaran says "he won't be going to the hotel today because today he will serve his wife and wait for his Guddo to arrive"
Roop tells him to go work and will call him if she needs anything.
Quaran says "outside, everyone fears him but if they see what's happen, they'll think I heed my wife too much and just let my Guddo come, then they'll see"
Quaran takes a few steps and then turns back again and says "its a daughter right"
Roop says she doesn't know and Quaran says he knows it's a daughter and says he's leaving the car behind incase of emergency.
Roop says "does traveling by ricksaw everyday feel comfortable" but he says "when my wife and child travels by car, i feel good and for my guddo, i'll get a limousine car"
He leaves and Roop feels her tummy and says "Gudiya, everyone's waiting for your arrival"  

BOYS ROOM
Daljeet has his sweater stuck on his head and screaming "I can't see anything"
Ashok walks in having a towel drapped over him and it drops and he runs back into the bathroom.
The servant walks into the room carrying the milk and drops it on the floor thinking Daljeet's head got cut off 😆
Buaji walks in and says what's happening and asks her to clean up the mess cause she spilled the milk.
Buaji takes the sweater off Daljeet and tries to put on the sweater for him but he wants his mummy to help him. Buaji says that his mummy can't do all this work and don't you know a baby is going to come into this house.
The servant says "yes you are gonna have a sister". Daljeet says "not sister! Brother!"
Buaji scolds the servant and tells her to go.
Ashok says "no, this time it will be a sister, it will be good"
Daljeet says "how will it be good, it will be a brother so there will be one more to play in our team"
Ashok says "no, if its a sister, then she'll tie us a rakhi on raksha bandhan"
Daljeet says "no! i want a brother"
And then they argue and fights using their towel and sweater.
In the middle of that, the servant comes to the room and says Roop is experiencing labour pain in the kitchen.

KITCHEN
Roop is in pain on the floor. Buaji asks Ashok to fetch his father.
Servant goes to fetch chai-jee and get the car out.

STREETS
Quaran just got on a ricksaw

DOORSTEP
All of them get into the car

STREETS
The ricksaw drivers tell Ashok that his father has just left and Ashok runs towards the direction.
Ashok is running on the road and calling his dad aloud who seems to be a little ahead of him.
Finally Quaran hears and stops the ricksaw and Ashok tells him "mummy is experiencing pain"

The car has reached the hospital.
Quaran and Ashok are on their way to the hospital in a rickshaw.
Nurses are taking Roop into the ward.
Quaran pays the rickshaw driver and says if its a daughter, I'll buy you a new rickshaw.

OUTSIDE WARD NO.2
All of them are waiting outside. Ashok and Daljeet goes to sit on a bench and are argueing where babies come from. Just then their grandmother enters and tells Quaran not to be worried as it's not the first delivery. Quaran says but its the first daughter. Buaji says we don't know whther its a boy or girl and it doesn't make a difference. Grandma says hope God fufils my son's wish. Doctor comes out and everyone walks towards her.

Doctor says that all the babies she has delivered are always boys and this time its a boy. Quaran is disappointed.
Daljeet asks Ashok what happened and Ashok says nothing, your cricket teams will have an addition now.
Doctor tells Quaran whther she should congratulate him or.. Grandma cut her off and says of course congratulate and says my son is now a father of 3" and congratulates her son.
Grandma tells the kids they have a brother now and they whine saying "we wanted a sister".
All of them laugh.

INSIDE WARD NO.2
Quaran walks in and sees his wife and child sleeping. Quaran carries his son and Roop wakes up and sees him giving kisses to his son.
Quaran sits infront of Roop and puts his hand over hers. Roop gets up and just then Quaran asks her to look outside. There is a group of bands playing, its a wedding. Quaran says "it's someone's Guddo's dolli"
Quaran then says "it's good that we got a son, if we got a daughter, she would have to leave us someday"
Both of them are actually very sad.
Roop asks for forgiveness.
Quaran says "what are you saying, babies come into this world crying but their parents should greet them with smiles and laughter"
And adds on that "when daughters arrive, we are happy but in their bidaai, we are sad"
Roop agrees with him and says "if it was a daughter, i wonder what state you would be in her wedding"
Roop says "i know, you were crying with my family members in our wedding and everyone thought you were my son, only to find out you were the dulhe"
Quaran says "yeah people like me are like that, alittle tears do come" and wipes off his tears.
Then baby cries and Quaran gives the baby to Roop. Roop pacifies the baby.

The shows ends on Quaran smiling and Roop giving a kiss on the baby's head :D

Precap: Buaji is asking what if its a boy this time too?

p.s I don't think the names I wrote are correct. Please correct me if I'm wrong. If my update isn't as nice, do forgive me. It's too lengthy, I'll try to give you guys summarized ones if you'd prefer that :D
Take care =)
Edited by iheartspink - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reshmi.arun thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi..
           Wonderful update. Pls post 12th update also...
tes_v1 thumbnail
thanx for the detailed update....😃