Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 15 years ago
nah sorruy i hate that show really freaks me out  sorry nupuer and gunjan irritates me so much she's tryign to be younfg but  no ways no offence i just watch bidaai kk but yeah it's ending tomm still have the utsav and rjajshri videos maayka and betiyan and today watched dmg
xXxSHAMILAxXx thumbnail

Originally posted by: xChandnix

fine Shamila..can i call u SHamu😆 jks!

W8--wht bendy thingggggg!? detail..i don't rmbr a bendy thing..let me look at ur vid avis more closely

---OH YER! near the bench--tht was soo filmy and romantic and yerr they got tht shot perfect..i just luv nupur and mayank--they have such good chemistryyyyyyyyy...wow finally he's falling in love with herrrr....soo excited nowwww!!

haha actualy lots of ppl cal me shamu u can too😆

hehe yeh that part i'm not really good at ecplaining things😆
once again u said it girl😆  i know and when they were doing the bendy thingy mayank kept on looking at nupur *ahem ahem* 😆 

was listening to Khuda Jane a few sec ago jst recently stopped😆
xXxSHAMILAxXx thumbnail
lol..tweenie

btw when was the last time u watched it?
xChandnix thumbnail

Originally posted by: xXxSHAMILAxXx

@tweenie- hm..don't watch dmg anymoere except when my mum forces me😆

i watch bidai kdmhmd (harshad's bak YAY!) was never a fan of him but now i'm starting too lol!

i think u should watch mjht not from the start though but like in th febuary epi from i dont know y but i have a feeling u'll really luv mayur

oh i also TSPLS

I watch Bidaii a lil but i think sumtimes the show moves on a slow track and takes agez to just u know get the scene done or whtever but still its a sweet show. Haven't watched KDMHMD since a while--it got too boringg and i watch DMG, MJHT, YRKHH sumtimes and recently KMH. i think thts it!

so any1 watch JDJ?
xChandnix thumbnail

Originally posted by: xXxSHAMILAxXx

haha actualy lots of ppl cal me shamu u can too😆

hehe yeh that part i'm not really good at ecplaining things😆
once again u said it girl😆  i know and when they were doing the bendy thingy mayank kept on looking at nupur *ahem ahem* 😆 

was listening to Khuda Jane a few sec ago jst recently stopped😆

obviously i'm not very creativee😆 but i'll call ya Shamu coz its so cute!
yer it was sweet how mayank did keep looking at her and he'd faze in and out and then the dream sequence part for a lil..soo goodd! the whole idea behind the rains scene is ammazinng..kudos to the creatives! luved how they had sajan+mayur both dancing to same song at same time frame and how they filmed it was really good!

tweenie liek few weeks ago when she mentioned sonam see wha i have to bare in love of sona god hshe irks me o much and gunjan too so yeah not my kind of show at all and am trying to fix my key my ma will kill me if she'll know i broke it caz i just bought it a month ago
hunyum.emoxaph thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
hey...congo on da 17....

btw i finally finished off wid my LJ layout!!!! =D

http://emoxaph.livejournal.com/

just have to start posting!!!
yay hunyum u r done checked ur journal i's amazing added u as friend btw yaar can u tell me ur theme name
nothing watching last epi of kumkum
ShaFiLICIOUS thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
me too yaar

i made this texture..with ps cs3..idk if it good though
wanna see it?