12 March : WRITTEN update : Bura na mano-Holi hai!

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

12 March 2009

The episode begins with all the villagers worshipping Maudi, the cow belonging to nanaji.. all the villagers take turns in worshipping Maudi .. Mongi is angry and asks Nanaji why everyone is getting to worship Maudi – she is THEIR cow afterall .. Nanaji smiles and tells her that the cow is not a singular possession.. it belongs to the entire village .. Santo comes and prays before Maudi as well .. she takes Mongi along to play ..

All of them are playing near the factory gates .. Santo asks Mongi to come with her and play …

Inside the factory gates,

DM and the entire family is celebrating Holi . He is greeted by Saumil Bhai and the manager of the bank .. the manager greets him and tells him that he has sent the guarantee papers of Hiten's 25 lac rupees loan to his office and he shall get them soon. DM smiles. Maulik overhears this conversation and goes away in sheer frustration. Shambhu comes to DM with thandai but he refuses to have it .. Suraj and Birwa run towards DM and apply gulal on his cheeks and DM happily gives in to their wishes and plays some Holi with them ..

Outside the gates,

Santo is enjoying holi with everyone when suddenly Mongi insists that she wants to go inside and see how the people of the upper caste play Holi .. Santo tells her that it's the same as they do .. because this festival means the same things for everyone .. Mongi is adamant on watching the Holi celebrations inside and runs inside the factory gates.. Santo runs behind her trying to stop her ..

Mongi runs inside the gate house and is about to bump into Moti-ben who shoos her away from her .. she angrily asks Mongi what she's doing here and Mongi tells her that she wants to play Holi with her banevilal .. Moti-ben tells Santo to tell Mongi how things work around here .. she bends down and tells the kid that they do not play Holi with people of the lower caste such as herself .. Mongi, on the other hand , is in no mood to listen and runs towards DM .. Santo and Moti-ben look on , shocked …

Mongi runs towards DM and tells him that she wants to play Holi with him .. DM is standing with a group of people and turns around slowly and looks at Mongi and her earnest expressions .. after a long, hard look – DM turns and walks away .. Moti ben is happy with the way DM has behaved with the little one .. but in reality, DM goes to a table and picks up some gulal in his hands and looks at Mongi .. Mongi is saddened and hangs her head – unaware that DM is coming towards her .. DM walks towards her, sits on his legs and applies gulal to Mongi with a big smile on his face, patting her cheek.. Mongi is just too excited for words …and wants to put some gulal on him as well.. she looks at her hands and she has just a little amount of blue gulal left .. DM extends his palm full of pink gulal .. Mongi happily shakes off the color on her hand and colors DM's face with the gulal in his hand … DM gestures her gently, telling her to go play with someone else now .. Santo is happy and proud .. Mongi runs away to tell her Nanaji what just happened. Moti ben is totally shocked …

Santo is standing when Birwa sprays her with colored water from behind her and challenges  her to color her in return. Santo happily accepts the challenge and runs after Birwa with some color .. Birwa runs and hides behind Bapuji .. Santo stops on his sight as even Baa is with him .. Bapuji gestures that Birwa is behind him and silently tells her to go ahead .. Santo resumes running behind Birwa ..

Bapuji tells Surekha that Suraj and Birwa will give Santo the spot of their mother quickly and the sooner it happens, the better it will be .. Baa sarcastically comments that it shall happen only after DM gives Santo the status of wife – which is not possible. She walks away ..

Su : It will take time Bapuji .. I am not able to accept Santo .. so think about Baa..she'll take time .. let time do it's own thing ..

B : Time is taking too long ..

Su : That is because Baa still thinks that her son-in-law has got a new bride .. Subhadra didi's saut and not that her son has got a new bride ..

Bapuji silently nods in agreement but not happily ..

Everyone is enjoying the Holi festivities and dancing the blues away but Maulik is sitting alone, drinking thandai .. Moti ben goes to him and asks him concernedly why he's all alone and asks him to join her …

Ma : 25 lakhs ! Pappa has guaranteed a loan of 25 lakhs for Hiten bhai ..

M : Has the bhang gotten to you? What are you saying?

Ma : No .. this is the truth .. look at me Foi .. I wear the same clothes as my Dad.. I even do the same things that he does .. my life is like a horse ..the reins to which belong to Dad .. when he relents, I speed up and when he pulls, I slow down .. I have never done anything without his consent .. and see what I get?!

M: What are you SAYING?

Ma : What I am saying is – THIS is what I get for trying to be my Dad's obedient kid ..for always listening to him and emulating him .. and what do I get? Nothing .. and look at what Hiten-bhai gets – 25 lakhs !  I am not saying that Dad does not appreciate me.. so many times he has patted my back in appreciation .. but that is not what I want .. I want the money! Even if I swore like Hiten-bhai and said some emotional stuff in front of Maa's portrait, Dad would NEVER give me the money …he gives me money and asks me a RECEIPT? A receipt from your OWN son?? Tell me Foi .. am I a step-son?!

M:  You are getting it all wrong .. where did you hear this?

Ma : The bank manager had come .. I overheard his convo with Dad ..

Saying so,  Maulik gets up and tells Moti-ben that he's going to his friends .. because he feels suffocated here .. Moti-ben is very concerned for him and tries to stop him .. but he goes anyway .. Hiten, on the other hand, has overheard the entire conversation and is furious .. remembering how he had vowed that he wanted to do something on his own account .. for his mother …

All the family members are dancing .. while Santo,Champa, Hiten and DM look on… Shambhu gets DM some dhoklas .. Santo looks at DM to find that the gulal on his face is dropping on the food .. she walks up to him and calls to him – "Malik.. the gulal is dropping on the food.."

Without saying a thing, she takes the plate from his hand and wipes the color off his face with her pallu.. DM looks on, stunned for a moment but when he realizes what is happening, he quickly grasps Santo's hand and she withdraws.. DM looks the other way while Santo walks away ..

This is the last straw for Hiten and he leaves ..

On his way, his car gets stuck in a shoulder off the road and he's unable to pull it out .. Mongi is walking home with Maudi .. Hiten , in his anger and frustration, just pulls the cow towards himself and tries to pull the car out by attaching one end to the poor cow's horn and one to the car and then pulling the car ..Mongi tries to stop him but fails ..she gets Nanaji and everyone to help .. but there is no-one to be found .. after a lot of searching, Nanaji finds a dead Maudi lying off the road .. he's shocked!

PREVIEW: The villagers tell Nanaji that cow-slaughter/killing is a grave crime and they all are going to be with him, against the killer ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pari_Angle thumbnail
sukhi thank u for updet😊 today episode in nice ........i think now start hiten khemi love story moongi and DM holi seen is very cute........and DM santu seen is also very nice
ronitfan thumbnail
My pleasure Santo and Angel !!

Cheers !
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

thank u very very much Sukhi ji🤗 🤗

me going to watch it now😃

abhidip thumbnail
thanks a lot for a lovely update.
aadorboseroy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hey Sukhi where were u ..??Anyways Nice Update.as usual.(dont Ran away for 7 days atleast )lolzzzzz

Today's Episode was Gud..
Santu always take a chance Wid DM in front of HITEN..First i thought she will get a scold as DM hold her Hand..but than A SILENT Between dem..Wwwwww I am dreaming like am Putting Gual on DM 😍
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

now I h8 Hiten😡😡😡just like I do moti😡

he nothing but a mother🤬PIG😡😡😡

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!
how can he f**king do that to Santo mom meaning the cow😭
~Wicked~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thankoo Suks Ji for the lovely update. Today, the wait will be a tortue, cause I wanna watch him with the kids. I have written exactly how I felt and what I felt at our site. Today, was his (which day isn't for me 😆), but, today especially so, cause he is soooooooo natural with children. As far as everyone else in todays episode is concerned, everyone else who?
ronitfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Wicked~

Thankoo Suks Ji for the lovely update. Today, the wait will be a tortue, cause I wanna watch him with the kids. I have written exactly how I felt and what I felt at our site. Today, was his (which day isn't for me 😆), but, today especially so, cause he is soooooooo natural with children. As far as everyone else in todays episode is concerned, everyone else who?

(I'm not talking to you but still😆)

He was just SHO SHWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET😳
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Sukhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii... I wanna seee... I wanna see... I missed THE scene... I can imagine DM's looks in my head, your update is that good...

The second scene was awesome.. LOVED IT LOVED IT.. How much more can he run from Santu????