Written update -11th March

* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago
                                                   Update -11th March

*  The episode begins  Shoba asking Raghuveer to apologise to Indu.He refuses & says after this insult of his , he will never come back to this house. . Later ,In the room ,Indu is sad & tensed . Arjun consoles her  .The next morning , someone knocks the door  .Indu opens & sees Nalani .Nalini is heart-broken & begins to cry ,Arjun & Indu make her sit . she asks Indu , not to apologise to Raghuveer  as  she has compromised a lot & advises Indu not to do the same.Arjun & Indu promise her that they will not . Reema is in her room , reading a book.Indu comes  & gifts her contact lens.Reema is overjoyed.She hugs & thanks her.

* Reema is walking in the collage campus .Her friend Neetu comes & tells Reema that she looks very pretty without specks.Reema thanks her.She finds a  guy staring at her & enquires to Neetu about him & comes to know that he is a new guy .They glance at each other & Reema walks off. In the collage hours , while the lecture is going on , Reema finds the guy sketching something.The lecturer catches him & pulls away the sketch & shows it to the whole class & Reema is shocked to find her face in the sketch.Everyone begins to tease. (hmm..guess a  love track is heading) In the house, Raghuveer announces that he is giving Nalani a divorce.Everyone is shocked.

*Ramesh tries to calm him down. Raghuveer asks Indu to aplogise.Indu apologises ,leaving Arjun,Nalini & Shoba shocked . Raghu smiles.In the room , Arjun begins blasting Indu that why did she apologise.Shoba comes & calms Arjun & says  you should be proud of Indu, as she cared for Nalani.Indu is the the terrace ,  distrubed with all what happened , Arjun asks her to forget everything & relax.  The next day , the whole family is in high spirits celebrating holi in the frontyard of the house. The Bahus are enjoying & the men are busy applying colours .The music is full on .

*They have bhaang & start dancing . Pravin & Vishaka , Indu & Arjun swing in each others arms & the holi celebration comes across as a very vibrant one. Later around noon , Indu's parents come & meet Shoba & Ramesh .They  express their concern on the loss Arjun is going through & ask if they need any help.Shoba smiles & thanks them for Indu, as they are in debt to have such a wonderful daughter-in-law  who is the biggest source of strength & support to their family. Indu's Parents are happy.Later,Indu comes out to leave them . she hugs & thanks her parents for coming. Her Father hands over to her the check of 25 lacs  she asked for & she thanks him again . They leave. The episode ends.

If you find the post useful , kindly press the Thank you button. 😊
Edited by * Unnati * - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

queen3 thumbnail
thank for the detial  updates πŸ‘πŸ‘  .. hope story picks up..
ananyacool thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Unnati, nice update. πŸ‘

Are you the lone updater here? You're doing a wonderful job gal!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Visit Ramayan forum too, its lots of fun there 😳 ; ofcourse when you have free time.

Specially make it a point to visit :
RIK club, its sure to make you laugh
* Unnati * thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananyacool

Thanks Unnati, nice update. πŸ‘

Are you the lone updater here? You're doing a wonderful job gal!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Visit Ramayan forum too, its lots of fun there 😳 ; ofcourse when you have free time.

Specially make it a point to visit :
RIK club, its sure to make you laugh

Hey thanks Ananya πŸ˜›..Im glad you like the updates.
 And for sure dear. I'll visit the forum.
sunitaakumar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Unnati,

I am not able to watch this serial due to some personal reasons... but reading ur updates are as good as watching πŸ‘πŸΌ... thanks sooooooooooo much πŸ€—....  Keep up the good work πŸ‘... I hope one day there'll be more n more people joining in to share this task with u 😊

Love n lots of appreciation....

Sunita
* Unnati * thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunitaakumar

Hi Unnati,

I am not able to watch this serial due to some personal reasons... but reading ur updates are as good as watching πŸ‘πŸΌ... thanks sooooooooooo much πŸ€—....  Keep up the good work πŸ‘... I hope one day there'll be more n more people joining in to share this task with u 😊

Love n lots of appreciation....

Sunita

Thanks for that Sunita . I like Dehleez. so I've no prob doing this.
Glad u like the updates😊