10 March : WRITTEN update : Holi HAI! JAGGU down!

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

10 March 2009

The episode begins with Dharamraj speeding off in his car, leaving behind a helpless and scared Santo who is dreading the next moments to come. The Mahiyavanshis return from the market and ask Santo what happened and she tells them that DM has found out that Jagmohan was behind the attack on him and she does not know where he has gone off to in his fit of anger. The family gets into the car and speeds away as well .. Santo , left behind again, is scared to death ..

At the meeting place where all the villagers have gathered,

Jagmohan is standing with his associates- the same people who carried out the attack on DM .. one of them asks him why they have been called here and worries if DM has found out the truth .. Jagmohan shuts him up and tells him that DM can no longer harm him as he has taken care of anything that can come in his way this time.

At that moment, DM arrives in his car. Pinakin opens the door and without waiting for a moment, DM marches towards the gathered villagers – his security guards trotting behind him in a rush. On his way , he grabs a lathi from one of the villagers and stands in the centre of the crowd –

DM : I know what all of you are thinking .. you all are thinking why I have called all of you here .. someone has dared to attack the head of Dharampur – Dharamraj Mahiyavnashi.. and I am here to reveal the faces of the people involved, in front of all of you ..

He looks at Jagmohan and asks him to come to him .. Jagmohan is zapped and slowly makes his way towards a lathi-brandishing DM .. scared out of his wits ..

DM : Jagmohan .. the union leader Jagmohan .. you want your job back as the Union Leader, don't you?

J : Yes Malik .. if it's  your wish …

DM : Yes it is my wish .. but it comes along with a condition .. you have to name the people involved in the attack on me that night ..

J: Me? And name those people? How can I do that?

DM : Why? (starts swirling the lathi in his hands dangerously) .. How is it possible that the people who are so good with their lathis in Dharampur are hidden from you? You know everyone in Dharampur who is capable of such a attack with lathis ..

Meanwhile, Santo and the family arrive at the scene.. Santo goes and stands besides Nanaji and Mongi …

Jagmohan thinks that this is a golden chance for him to get back his stature in DM's eyes and also get his job back .. and all that he has to do is name his accomplices.. Thinking so, Jagmohan rats out and names his co-conspirators, revealing them in front of everyone..

His four accomplices are scared as Jagmohan names them ..

DM : Don't be scared .. I need something from you as well .. I need you to name the person who attacked me from the back..

All four of them point towards Jagmohan , who is standing behind DM .. without another look, DM turns around and starts hitting Jagmohan with the lathi brutally ..

DM : What did you think ,  huh? That by naming these 4 people – you'd save your back? I knew it was you .. and it was your name that I wanted to bring in front of everyone .. (hits Jaggu on the head which causes him to fall down) And you tried to threaten Madhav Kaka , didn't you? Now if you try to threaten anyone in Dharampur, I shall not spare you alive ..

Nanaji comes to DM and gestures him gently to follow him to the car .. when DM is leaving, Jagmohan gets up and calls from behind him –

J : Malik, I attacked you from the back but no one saw me do it .. you attacked me in full public view .. and everyone here is a witness..I am not one of those who accept defeat so easily .. I am going to the Police now ..

DM is furious and walks towards Jaggu –

DM : What did you say? Go to the police eh? Go on .. GO ! And yes, you'll need a witness too .. take him along ..

Jagmohan goes to his accomplices who he had betrayed , asking them to come along as witnesses .. but they all scorn him .. even the villagers turn hostile and support DM ..

DM : No one will come with you Jagmohan, because THIS is Dharampur's justice .. and whatever I say, will be done .. I had told you before that there is only one law in Dharampur, the one that I make .. and that is not because I am the head of the village but this is because I am always fair – I always side with my dharma .. This is Dharampur's way of dealing justice – thorns for thorns, lathis for lathis .. and blood for blood ..

Saying so, DM leaves with his family …

As DM reaches his car, he spots Santo talking to her neighbour-kaki ..

Kaki  : Santo, by going against Jagmohan, you put your grandfather's life at risk .. why did you do so?

S :  I love my nanaji a lot Kaki .. but it was my duty as a wife to let Malik know who was behind the attacks .. and even Nanaji says it's a sin to hide things from your husband .. I just did my duty .. and then Malik had promised me that he would not let anything happen to Nanaji .. and when Malik makes a vow, he always fulfils it ..

DM overhears the entire conversation and looks on, looking at Santo from a different perspective .. looking at a girl who is suddenly his wife ..

Guruji and Pinakin are overseeing the Holika pooja preparations at DM's house and Guruji tells Pinakin that this pooja removes all the bad things from a house and it's very purifying ..

Hiten arrives with Surekha and Virat at the pooja and Kadambari is very happy to see him ..

Maulik spends the entire amount given to him by DM in partying and tells Taruben that he has no receipt and DM would be very angry on him .. Taruben tells her that she shall handle DM and asks him to relax ..

Maulik tries to talk to Hiten telling him that he's shocked to see him here .. and Hiten taunts him back by telling him that his 'pappa' called him to the pooja because everyone was missing him .. Maulik tells Kads that this was the reason why he is not close to his Hiten bhai .. because he can never talk straight .. Hiten gives him attitude and Maulik walks away ..

Surekha comes and sits near Baa who is very happy to see her daughter. Surekha asks where Santo is and Baa gets upset at the mentioning of her name and tells Surekha that although she may be married to DM, she can never take her daughter's place ..

Surekha : How much more now? I know it hurts.. she was my sister ..when I am having a tough time accepting this relation, I know what you are going through .. but one day or the other you will have to accept her … because now this is the truth ..

Taruben gives clothes and jewelery to Champakali telling her to dress Santo up for the pooja and ask her to behave in front of the guests .. Champakali comes up to Santo with the clothes and tells her that this is God's justice- that the same Taruben who was responsible for getting her clothes off has herself come and given her new clothes and jewels to wear….

DM is getting ready for the pooja in his room and talks to Subhi's portrait telling her that every year, although the place next to his in the pooja is vacant, she is always present with him .. in the course of talking, he puts on his kurta without realizing that the buttons are still on .. he struggles with the buttons .. Santo who is passing with the clothes rushes and helps him with the buttons ..

DM is confused to see her in his room and Santo is scared ..

DM :What are you doing here?

S: Forgive me Malik … actually I was .. but then .. your buttons ..

DM : Listen, this is mine and Subhadra's room .. and I don't want you here hereafter.. do you understand?

Santo bows to Subhadra's portrait and is about to leave but turns towards DM with the clothes and jewels and shows them to DM –

S : Ben-ba has given these to me , to dress up for the pooja ..

DM: Hmm they are ok .. now get going ..

Santo leaves and DM goes down for the pooja .. he is happy to see Hiten but prefers not talking to him .. he greets Surekha and tells her that it's good she came and got Hiten along.. Surekha teases him and tells her that she has got Virat along as well.. DM smiles and gestures Virat to sit down for the pooja .. DM sits down himself .. asking the priest to start the pooja… and at the same time, Santo comes down the stairs…

Guruji stops DM , telling him that he cannot do the pooja alone now that he is married .. DM refuses to do so ..

G: DM, you may be the master of Dharampur, but the almighty is the master of the Universe..dont unfuriate him by such acts .. these are the basic necessities of a pooja that a married couple does it together ..

DM gets up and is about to leave ..

G: Leaving a pooja mid-way is one of the worst sins you can commit .. you have no other choice but to complete this pooja with your wife, Santo ..

DM looks on at Santo angrily ..

PREVIEW :

After the pooja, DM and Santo have to put color on each other as a custom and Santo bends and puts color on his feet .. DM looks on agitatedly and ends up throwing the color in his hand, which ends up falling on Santo's forehead …

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronitfan thumbnail
PS: Sorry the update is so long !!
Sri_Nidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Sukhi. I was waiting for ur update. I missed the second part . But Dm has shown jagmohan his right place. The show is moving fast . .. Dm and santu scenes r 😍
ronitfan thumbnail
You know what - I'd love adding my personal comments separately for each update but it'll turn into a BOOK !

hahahah thanks Sri!
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronitfan

PS: Sorry the update is so long !!

are you kidding.. thank you sooooooo much for making it this long.. i love reading them..

did i mentioned i loved reading them..??  okay.. 😆😆

alrite.. my take..

so finally DM beat Jaggu up.. yayy, my wishes have come true.. lol.. i am so happy that DM overhears Santo.. at least he should know that how much trust Santo has in him.. powerful performance by DM.. and i loved that speech he gave on 'dharampur ka dharam'.. 👏👏👏

maulik.. you idiot.. he lied to DM.. so mad at him.. it's all that moti's company.. she is trouble.. gosh, i hate her.. and she's going to get maulik in trouble.. he lied taking subhi's name.. 😡😡

poor champakali.. moti always abuses her so much calling her 'kaali amaawas'.. 😡  lol.. i wonder where does moti come up with these new abuse words... she sure is very creative.. i loved the dialogue 'bhagwaan ka niyaaye'.. at least now Santo has some new clothes to wear.. 😊

and i loved that scene when Santo opens up his button when he is putting it on.. awwwww.. finally.. he still calls her 'ae chokri'.. lol.. such an awesome scene.. 😳😳😃

i am loving the DM Hiten conflict.. i think out of all the kids, their bonding is the strongest.. although, they are constantly in this argument.. but still, Hiten is becoming my favourite amongst the kids..

that 'chun chun' when she comes down..   it has seriously become the trademark of Santo.. DM clearly refuses to do the pooja with Santo (obviously).. but i am so happy that Guru ji comes at the last minute and forces DM to do the pooja with Santo as it woulb be against the dharam..

can't wait till tomorrow..

at least Babu ji has accepted Santo somewhat.. Baa still hasn't gotten a soft corner for Santo yet.. hopefully, soon Santo will make a place in everyone's heart..

i am so happy to finally getting some more scenes and interaction between Santo and DM.. 👏👏  wishing for more scenes like that.. 😊  chalo, at least it's a start towards, hopefully, much much more..

loveanime thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thankyou Ronitfanji. Nice and detailed. Good episode. Jaggu is still alive this worm will come back. I have a feeling next time it will be Santu who will pay the price. DM should have got rid of him permanently.
ronitfan thumbnail
Thank you soooooooooooo much Sanam

*HUG*

After tonight's episode , I get a feeling I can discuss and dissect it all night long .. there were so many undercurrents - so many subtle nuances .. omgg it was just too good .. I am getting repetitive .. but then Bandini has put me in a habit of expecting nothing less than the best each and every time ..

Thanks again .. loved DM and Hiten's nakhra .. GOSSSHH PURE carbon copy Hiten is!
ronitfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveanime

Thankyou Ronitfanji. Nice and detailed. Good episode. Jaggu is still alive this worm will come back. I have a feeling next time it will be Santu who will pay the price. DM should have got rid of him permanently.

WHY dont you call me Sukhi?😆😆😆

I wish Jaggu would have slipped into coma😡
loveanime thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry Sukhiji I meant no offense. It is just I am bad with names and they slip my mind if I dont constantly remind myself. I will do my best not to forget next time. You write great updates.

Oyyyyyyyy look at that Sindoor on forehead. Chalo ji atleast it wasnt through Subhi, this portrait is bloody irritating.

Hahhaaa ViRat came. Poor Surekha she is married to slimeball.
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

thank u Sukhi

will read and comment later hun

but I'm sure that u have giving us another mindblowing update again darling..👏

thanks😃