Analysis for 6th March - More Brickbats,I'm Afraid

-funnfrolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Again, trying to do this as objectively as I can...

You know the thing that struck me right after the episode was ............. boy, as audiences, we are such emotional fools and BT knows it and is taking full advantage of it.... i mean think about it. They know, we cant do without the show, they know we are still watching the show because Of HC & AG &SR....and hence they are showing whatever they are showing - because they know, we still have this Hope that this Gayurav is Prem, They know, we still have this dream that BT will Show Gaurav as Prem...I dont know if any one has ever realized... but at the end of the day, its all related to TRP's... and TRP's is not what you and I think ... TRP is what the aam janta thinks... TRPs is what the maid working in your house thinks about the show - thats your real pulse... that your real feedback and you know what my maid told me when I went to the kitchen today...

" With a Smirk on her face and as if it didnt matter to her ... Woh to Nakli Prem hai na... and i overheard her saying ... nahin didi ek serial dekhtee hai, jahan pe hero nakli hai" Mujhe nahin malum is all I told her and she came running after him... didi har serial main heri nakil kyun hota hai ya uskee yadaash kyun chalee jaati hai...

" You know what my 12 year niece told me as she saw prem die... maasi why are you worried, they will show him as alive in a few months time...."  

I am mentioning this here, because I hope the creatives read this and sit up and take notice. I hope they realize that audience perception is changing and the point I am getting at is, is that we dont make the TRP's... its driven at the roots.. its what the farmers in rural areas think... Its what the people in the slum areas think... they are the ones who drive the trps, Not you... Not Me.

Another thing that struck me was , boy, the inconsistency is still there. I thought, it had been taken care of in this entire week but BT being BT - have to falter!, have to take audiences for a ride. They have to falter and they have to show this inconsistency all the time...

So, I was thinking, that when BT has to fall back on their gissa piita formula, they can fall back here too but with a magic touch - the touch being as follows :

" When Ayesha can enter prachis body as a bhoot/spirit" , Cant Prem enter Gauravs Body??? Its possible isnt it...

" When Kunal and Nimmo can have a firebrand chemistry, where they end up being together when they dont want to... they can show that tom and jerry relationship here too... cant they"

😲😲 They dont show the rest of the conversation and leave it mid way😲😲and show the next scene so abruptly...I hate this editing, creatives sare hue tamatar for you😡😡😡 and then just when I am beginning to think that Gaurav has a soul itna bhi bura nahin hai woh, you go and make him get into a hit and run accident😡😡😡Seriously , what the hell are you showing here? Are you actually propogating drinking and driving  - because thats what it seemed to me😡😡

and then gaurav comes home to the junejas thinking its the safest place to be in... and just when I was beginning to think that gaurav is actually a nice person after all, you go and make him mouth dialogues such as kisse ko yahan yakeen nahin hoga, ki is ghar ke sadaysta ne aisa kuch kiya hoga, Seriously, can you atleast retain the essence of the characters😡😡😡

Unless this whole accident has been planned to show us the following things:

a) that there are a lot of hidden closets in the juneja family after all and that they are all living in a glass wall - about to break any time, and it will be gaurav to realize this and mend the family together....

b) its paving the way for harmans entry back in the house - I mean Prem or Kiran going to Jail would mean them coming out on bail and who else to come to the family's rescue but Harman who is a lawyer himself

c) It has to be Kiran and no one else...and I guess Gaurav will get to know tomorrow its kiran who is the blacksheep in the family

d) Ploy to get RR out of Jail....

I have to give a bouqet for the dialogue :
" Chotisi baat ....Chotisi baat...
Ek chote se ghar mein apne maabauwuji ke saath badi huyi hongi
Duniya mein chote mote idhar udhar dukh dekhe honge
Jo sab dekhte hain
uske baad is bade se ghar mein aagayi apne Prem ke pass
aur tumhe lagta hain tumne har dukh har dard har taklif dekhli
mushkil bhari zindagi dekh li??
zindagi zab MUSHKIL bhari hoti hain na
toh dard ka ahsaas ka ahsaas bhi nah"

Dialogues which spoke of the pain and I think the pain and the hurt that Gaurav has gone through is so immense that he has become heartless. Probably he is Prem. Probably, when the blast happenned, he was alive, probably he was conscious when his brothers came to the hospital, probably he did see them but they didny see him and went away.. probably , he thought they left him, just when he needed them the most... Probably he realized that he was not needed... Probably he did go back home, only to see veera all happy and her engagement taking place with RR... and probably the greatest pain was the pain, realizing that heer agreed to marry RR

Probably, Its Gaurav, just a humshakal...who has had an extremely painful memory...

Transalating the dialogue to our predicament :

" Chotisi baat ....Chotisi baat...
(chot si baat, audience ke emotion ke saath khelne ko, bt chotisi baat kehte hain)
Ek chote se ghar mein apne maabauwuji ke saath badi huyi hongi
Duniya mein chote mote idhar udhar dukh dekhe honge
Jo sab dekhte hain
(meaning all the other bt soaps)
uske baad is bade se ghar mein aagayi apne Prem ke pass
(meaning kis desh main hai mera dil and then prems death in the serial)
aur tumhe lagta hain tumne har dukh har dard har taklif dekhli
(aur humhain lagta hai, and rightfully so, ki kis desh baki bt serial ke tarah hai - a la humshakal track)
mushkil bhari zindagi dekh li??
(crappy serial dekh rahe hai)

zindagi zab MUSHKIL bhari hoti hain na
toh dard ka ahsaas ka ahsaas bhi nah"
(is liye hum log react karna band kar liya hai,... and hence it does not matter to us anything)

Coming to the next scene, for a minute it seemed as if seeing kulraj di's and the family disbelief, it did hit Prem for a second... When Prem was walking towards the police men, that he decided to own up to his mistake.. but the entire scene was redundant in the end, the minute they showed gaurav thinking, kiran ke mujhe bachaya kyun, aakhir woh chahta kya hai... mujhe usse poochna hoga... Either the creatuves dont know how to proceeed ahead with the story and are groppling with it very badly, or then its entire a pathetic ally done script for the last scene....so sade hue tamatar and rotten andes to the script writers for this scene😡😡😡 It was vague to say the least!... The treatment could have been better......

BUT What came across to me is that Prem is faking ML because his family is not so happy after all, probably realized it that there is some one in the family who is a spy, it has probably hit him it is kiran and he is just trying to get to the bottom of things!! and knowing how prem was, this is so much like prem to do so... he does not want to involve any one else, because he thinks he will hurt his family members...Prem was always a person who gave importance to family over him - so probably when he realized that there is some one in the family, who is the black sheep, he is trying to get to the bottom of things in his own little way... in the best way he can (How I hope this is true!)

But I have to give a bouet to HC today...for his stupendous performance!, from the drunkness to the hurt and anger, to being unable to walk, to a puzzled look to wearing a white kurta... sigh ... *dreams* *dreams*

Wishlist :

which makes me think that if the creatives have any sense in them - then probably they can show a dard bhara rishta getting prem/gaurav - heer closer together .. as if understanding each other....

and It better be Prem and the reason why I am saying it has to be prem is again ma ka dil kabhi galat nahin ho sakta and the fact that prems pindaan couldnt be completed...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Well said Misty. I couldn't have agreed more. I somehow feel that G is Prem seeing his smile yesterday when Heer was screaming at him.

Other then that, I think either the KN or PA storyline may be true. I don't want Prem's bhoot to enter G's body though, as much as it would be fun, I want my Prem back.
sugii thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mistyeyed_25

Either the creatuves dont know how to proceeed ahead with the story and are groppling with it very badly

this is the truth🤢

the creatives r struggling that after the confirmation of HC's character most of episodes shud not be be a blooper.so they r showing craps ,cutting the scenes abruptly and doing their workif thy do their work quick with some sense we will not suffer or else this will continue................

when wil thy reveal the truth.......only god knows i hv doubt tht whether ekta know it?

in rajasthan P/G made a deal with RR (shown flash back)

and then after returing, in ludhiana after seeing the photos of prem he shares with simran tht he itself hv doubt that he may be prem.(which denotes he has memory loss)

now his dialogues r like he had experienced more trouble from his childhood.if he is GAURAV thn its possible but for prem how many days did he spent after bomb blast. it is unpredictable

finally what iam thinking is the creatives r making loop holes to avoid bloopers and trying to create some twists🤢 for TRPs not for revealing the truth, just to confuse us more and more................

iske aage me nahi soch sakthi🤢.

- 😔sugi

-funnfrolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Shifali*

Well said Misty. I couldn't have agreed more. I somehow feel that G is Prem seeing his smile yesterday when Heer was screaming at him.

Other then that, I think either the KN or PA storyline may be true. I don't want Prem's bhoot to enter G's body though, as much as it would be fun, I want my Prem back.

I agree but the only logic thinking i can come up with thinking like is to get prems bhoot in gaurav and then we will get our Prem back...

they actually have to play bunty and babli game with each other.... you know opposites attract😆😆
Edited by mistyeyed_25 - 15 years ago
-svetalana- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Even though i am still hopeful that somewhere down the line this guy is Prem.But the treatment that the creatives Like IPSHITA and editors rare working on the show is very very bad.No links with previous scenes.I mean they showed that the Guy is drinking but it would have been better to continue from the scene after Bas .They shoukd have atleast shown him angry ,should have said something and leave getting hurt.I mean Why Ekta relies so much on this creative team when they are only ruining the show.Only reason we are still hooked and bearing this is because of HC and Ag .But till how many days we can watch like this just for HC and AG.I think that will end soon.

I really don't know what to say.I am sooo disturbed.
So many shows are shown with Humsakal, Duplicate like Doli saaja ke rakhna, saath phere, karam apna apna, Kasam Se etc where these tracks are moving and people are watching.why do they want another show to move ahead like this.I am really pissed of.

Still for the sake of HC and Ag i will watch the show next week but after that i will stop watching.This is the last chance i am giving to the creatives.I will rather watch the old episodes and enjoy.

I only want one assurance that the guy is PREM.Then everything will be in line.So next week will be the last week for me.14 mar is my birthday and i expect this gift from creatives.

Another vow that i will never watch any show where the creative head is IPSHITA DEB and her team.