5 March : WRITTEN update - Down, and OUT?

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

5 March 2009

Some villagers notice the goons attacking and run towards the car, trying to catch them but they run away successfully – they turn around the man who has fallen down on the ground and are shocked to see that it's their malik who is badly hurt and bleeding .. they quickly take him to his house ..

When they are carrying DM into the house, Santo who is standing outside her room ,sees DM's face and runs down hurriedly – almost collapsing and asks Kaka what hapepend and why he is bleeding so profusely to which he tells her that some goons beat him up and ran away.. Santo is shocked.. they carry DM inside and make him lie down on the couch ..

Kaka asks Santo to heat some water .. Santo runs towards the kitchen, praying as she moves.. but she stops at the threshold .. remembering that she is not allowed to enter the kitchen .. but then she wonders what will happen to DM if she does not enter it today – she asks Khodiyar Maa to forgive her and rushes inside the kitchen and heats the water.. Kakaji dips a cloth in the hot water and wipes off the blood from DM's head .. Kakaji asks Santo if she has the telephone number of the doctor to which Santo tells him that she does not .. he tells her to take care of DM until the time he gets a doctor ..

Just then , the phone rings – it's a doctor on the other end and he tells Santo to give DM a tablet ..and he tells her the name .. before Santo can tell him that she is illiterate, he puts down the phone telling her that he is leaving right away .. Santo panicks and starts searching for the tablets .. DM's condition worsens and he starts panting .. upon a lot of searching, she finds the tablets but the irony of the situation is that she does not know which tablet to give DM .. she looks on helplessly with the tablets in her hand ..

Everyone is present with Hiten at his pooja and suddenly the priest demands for the mithai.. Hiten tells him that he forgot – The priest tells him that mithai is mandatory .. Champakali hands him the sweetmeat given by Santo and asks the priest if it is ok and the priest says jaggery products are very auspicious in a pooja .. Hiten smiles and thinks it is his mother's blessing that everything is falling into place .. he smiles and they start the pooja ..

The doctor arrives with the nurses and asks Santo if she has given him the tablets.. Santo is scared and says no .. the doctor is shocked and tells her that they are going to face a lot of problems because of the delay in giving him the medicine and tells her it is too late to take him to the hospital – he yells on her when she tells him that she cant read or write .. the doctor shifts DM to his room and starts treating him .. Santo starts crying ..

Hiten asks his mausi to join him in the pooja … amidst the pooja, Bapuji receives a call telling him about the attack on DM .. .he asks everyone to come with him because DM is in a critical condition .. Hiten tells all of them to go but he will stay back as he cant leave this pooja incomplete – Baa , Bapuji and Moti-ben leave asking Maulik and Kadambari to stay back ..

Upon reaching home,

The doctor tells them that he has treated DM and he is going to be alright .. but they cant be really sure .. he asks only one person to go and meet him .. Baa wants to go but Bapuji stops her telling her that his condition is so bad that she would not be able to tolerate it .. Moti-ben goes and visits DM .. she is appalled to see her condition and starts crying by his side .. cursing herself for going to the pooja and not being there for him .. she asks the doctor about the details and he tells her that a lot of blood has been lost .. and it could have been prevented if their servant had given DM the medicine he suggested..

M-ben is confused but then realizes it was Santo who was at home .. she confronts Santo downstairs, outside the house, yelling at her for not giving DM the medicine – taunting her if she wanted to kill DM by not giving the tablets .. Santo helplessly tells her that she is illiterate .. Moti-ben blames her for DM's condition .. Bapuji stops her and asks her to cool down ..

Just then , Nanaji comes to visit DM and ask if everything's alright and M-ben blames him for not educating Santo .. Bapuji tells M-ben that Santo is illiterate but not ignorant.. and tells her that she should be thankful that she did not give DM a wrong medicine.. Santo goes and hugs Nanaji .. and tells him that DM is alright and he should better leave.. Nanaji leaves sadly .. M-ben leaves in a huff .. the kids come back from the pooja sans Hiten and rush to DM's side ..

Bapuji is pacing up and down near DM's room when Hiten comes to the door – Santo is sitting on the threshold, praying to God .. Hiten looks at her disdainfully and proceeds to his father's room .. his eyes well up with tears on seeing him in this condition .. he writes "Get well soon Mr.Mahiyvanshi – Hiten" on a piece of paper and keeps it on his side , keeping the Prasad of the pooja besides him .. he leaves ..

The next morning,

Santo goes to the sacred tree where women tie a thread around it for their husband's wellbeing .. she ties a thread and asks God to make DM alright very soon … just when she is leaving, she overhears Jaghmohan talking discretely about the attacks on DM telling a man that DM has made a big mistake by making him his enemy and tells the man to be careful and that no one should know that he was behnd the attacks .. Santo is shocked to hear all this and Jagmohan catches her leaving .. threatening her not to tell this to anyone otherwise he shall beat her Nanaji up!

PREVIEW : NO PREVIEW tonight!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
first one to thank you..

thank you so much Sukhi for the wonderful update..

going to read it NOW.. 😃

all my fantasies and wishes officially down the drain..   very disappointed..

wow.. Santo is one brave girl.. she entered the kitchen.. chalo, it's a start..

i'm so happy that Nanaji replied back to Moti-ben and she had no answer.. 👏👏

Hiten - he loves his father.. awww.. but silly little egoistic kid.. *slap slap*  i wish he would put aside his ego if it hurst him so much to see his father like that... 😭

she ties the thread for DM.. that is soo sweet.. and she overhears Jaggu.. that Jaggu.. i hope she tells DM or somebody.. that Jaggu, threatening to beat her nanaji.. 😡😡
Edited by pksanam - 15 years ago
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I am sure you'll have fun ... LOVED the DM-Santo scene.. although it was nothing great .. but it was awesome .. loved the silent fear and care that Santo had for him ..

AWWWWWWWWWW
loveanime thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks ronitfanji. But can i convey my disappointment what did Santu do really. What a awful episode they ruined all the possible chances of them getting together. Oh my god what a waste.

But thanks for the update.
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thank u sukhi.....ur update as always wonderful and awesome to read👏 

now angel ji is down and out😆
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Haan what a waste!
But at least it didn't go the regular way...i mean predictable fashion. That's okay HEHEh!!

Awesome update sukhs...i m sure we will gets lots of situations...where she will take care of her pati dev...hehe fikar not guys...so Hiten came to see his Pa. awww!!

Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
nice update sukh...I just want everyone to go on a vacation and leave DM & Santu alone..lol
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i updated my post earlier.. lol.. wanted mine to be the first post..

oh, i have to see that scene for myself - DM and Santo.. chalo, at least they were in the same room and she had her silent eye conversation - one sided hi sahii..

i know.. all my hopes and dreams down the drain.. 😭
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
:-( sukhi... aaj me dukhi (sorry, couldn't resist)..

Kya kya na socha tha maine.. kya kya na sapne sajaye... 
kya kya na chaha tha dil ne... kya kya na armaan jagaye...

ok..i'll stop the drama queen act now... But really yaar, what we expected and what we got..

But great update hun... I think your update was more exciting than the episode...Sorry for being the wet blanket...
loveanime thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Isnt it ironic when we ekta to do logical, she does over the top filmy, and then when we expect filmy romance, she actually uses logic. Are yeh sab ulta hi karti hai. This episode was very logical that was the problem. Jeeeeeeez damn motti is back now how will Santu take care of DM. Darn on top of that this Jaggu, what to do about him.