Written Update -5th March

* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago
                                                           Update -March 5th

* The Episode starts with Indu stuck in the kitchen & praying for help.Meanwhile Shantanu with a jeep of police officers, arrives to the rescue..They barge into the house..catch hold of the man & set Indu free. Indu continues crying & Shantanu tries & consoles her.Shantanu asks Indu to come to the police station to file a case against the man , but she insists on not going so far & just wants go away from the place. In the car , Shantanu asks her why she didn't take action againt the man & she says that she doesn't want the news to reach her family members.

* Shantanu drops her outside the office & Indu continues going house to house for selling, but again finds people behaving towards her in an unacceptable manner.In the house , Rukmani & Vishaka are sitting & chatting when Rukmani's son comes & asks for dinner. Rukmani says dinner will be served only after Indu comes as she has to make the dinner.

* Indu is with her friend Zoya who gifts her a light-pink salwaar for the job as it will look more decent. Indu smiles thanks her. In the night Indu arrives at home & quickly begins making dinner . Vishaka comes & asks Indu if they'll have to eat dinner so late everyday..Indu apologises & says she'll try &make it early from tommorow. Indu is doing rotis on the other side..& Vishaka silently adds lots of Chilly powder to the dal without Indu's knowledge.

* At the dinner table ..every complains that the dal is too spicy. Pravin , Vishaka & others accuse  Indu of making dinner in such a hurry.Ramesh is displeased & accuses Indu like others. Arjun & Shoba (Arjun's mom) feel bad for Indu. The next day at office, Shantanu appoints a sales man to accompany Indu at her job so that she is safe. The sales man helps Indu well & Indu thanks him that because of him she was able to sell 3 washing machines.He says its ok. He goes off & Indu goes to the bus stand.

* Raghuveer spots her there & asks her for a lift .She says she'll manage & go by bus , but he starts making a big fuss & Indu is left choiceless & goes along. In the car, Raghuveer tries to behave badly with her..he catches her hand & she pulls away & then he says that he is producing 5 ad films & asks Indu to model for it. Indu is shocked & refuses. Meanwhile , Indu sees that they are going on the wrong route & asks Raghuveer to stop as this is not the way to home. He smiles & says I know & continues driving.Indu is shocked , She tells him to stop , but he doesn't.Then she warns him that she will jump away from the moving car & she swings opens the door (the car in on full speed) ..She is about to jump..The episode ends.

If you find the post useful , kindly press the Thank you button.😊
Edited by * Unnati * - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

queen3 thumbnail
Thanks for taking time and posting the udates on time .. i just start to read  updated bu you kinda of  liking it so thanks ton.. keep up the great workπŸ‘πŸ‘
* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: queen3

Thanks for taking time and posting the udates on time .. i just start to read  updated bu you kinda of  liking it so thanks ton.. keep up the great workπŸ‘πŸ‘

ur welcome dear 😊..I  like Dehleez..
so I have no prob doing this.. & glad that u like the update..
Edited by * Unnati * - 15 years ago