Angel78692 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

i was day dreaming whaen ihad this scene playing in my head

yura married

rani is watering the flowers with a hose and yudi is in hiding and watching his loving wife.rani feels as if yudi is stood there watching her but every time she looks around she cant see any one.she starts to blush when she relizes that she keeps thinking about yudi.yudi seeing his wife in this state smiles to himself and thinks how lucky he is to have a wife like rani.rani has her back to yudi so yudi decides nows the time to go to her.he sneaks up behind her and shouts BOO. rani gets scared and screams whilst spinning arond and falling on yudi.the hose fell from her hands and was spinning around on the floor drenching both yudi and rani who were on the floor lost in each others eyes.rani suddenly remembered were she was and stood up.yudi also got up.rani tried to get hold of the hoe but she just couldnt get it she looked at yudi with a pleading look .yudi walked up to the hose and got hold of it. he began walking upto rani with a mischevious smile on his face. rani looked confusingly at him with those innocent loving eyes.he wished he could take her in his arms but he knew he would never get a chance like this again so he walked up to her and began wetting her with the hose god knows what happened next because it was all a blur but one thing was sure that laughter fore pure happiness could be heard for both of them. when they finally calmed down they closed th water and yudi was heading towards the palace when rani stopped him.he spun around and rani said'kuwarji some one will see us we cant go like this.'yudi agrees. they walk towards the palace and look if anyone is there.they begin walking up when they hear foot steps.yudi hides behind a pillar and grabs rani. they look in each others eyes with pure love. rani rememers when this happened the morning they returned from the doctors but today she had full right to be ther with her love.thinking this tears rushed to ranis eyes.yudi seeing tears in ranis eyes asks her whats wrong and wipes her tears she just shakes her head and hugs him suprised yudi hugs her back.

later on yura in room rani is cleaning the bath with her back to the door and yudi is watching he walks behind her and turns her and pushes her to the wall as he does this his hand hits the shower button and the shower starts to run yura get soaked again and rani in a loving tone says 'kuwarji i think we've got wet enough times today yudi just smiles at her.they are lost in each others eyes when yudi bends his head a little towards her    rani knows what he is about to do but today she is ready yudi is suprised rani is not closing her eyes or trying to get away but he continues.their lips brush and as they do so a frision of excitement goes through them.they start of slowly and go towards a full power passionate kiss. rani uses the wall and grabs onto yudis waist for support the shower is still running they kiss for 5 mins and then pull away with dazed looks.they go in the room and dry each other and change.then they lie down in each others arms thinking about what just happened.they fall asleep in each other embrace

this is just the begging of their love story

<FONT color=#000000>not very good with romance scenes so culdnt go into detail</FONT>

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me wat u think
Edited by sadia sheikh - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vardah23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
woah!!Awesome story line therre! way to go..u shuld so rite more..
i havee ine quesation for you..i hope u dun mind it ad all where are u frm?
Angel78692 thumbnail
from the uk bolton to be precise
and there is nothing wrong in asking me that so why should i mind
vardah23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
haahaha...lol well i thought u woukda minded tis next question..which is do u noe hindi or urdu?
Angel78692 thumbnail
to be honest i know more hindi than urdu though my lang is urdu(i learnt hindi hear on yhis forum)but i end up mixing them both up๐Ÿ˜†
Angel78692 thumbnail
ps i dont mind any question u ask me
Angel78692 thumbnail
only one reply๐Ÿ˜ญ i dont think i shud continue
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
its excellent sadiya............love your scene
ramas thumbnail
great sadia keep it up I loved soaking drenching yura. It is so romantic.  Couples kissing in shower is even more romantic.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š I hope they show them like that.
Angel78692 thumbnail
thnxs sakura ji glad u liked it