4 March: WRITTEN update:I can be your hero,Malik!

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

4 March 2009

The episode begins with Santo on the stairs after Champakali leaves.. when she is about to go back to her room , Moti-ben calls out to her from behind her and Santo is shocked to hear her voice .. Moti-ben gestures and calls her down the stairs . Santo is scared out of her life and nervously comes down the stairs, almost ready to cry. Moti-ben looks at her scared expressions and tells Santo that she loves this look of fear in her eyes .. she hands Santo a plate full of papads and tells Santo to dry them by lying them on the floor.. Santo nods .. Moti-ben leaves…

Dharamraj is walking towards Moti-ben and all the time, Santo pleading in front of him – Nanaji telling him about his loyalty towards work and both the times, Moti-ben in the scene disturbs him .. he senses something wrong and enters her room ..

Moti-ben : Naanka, you here? What's the matter?

DM: Moti-ben .. all that just happened was not good .. it was not good at all.. I know you did not do it intentionally but what you did yesterday hurt the prestige of that girls' family .. you disgraced them for no reason at all ..

M : What are you talking about?

DM : You made a false accusation on the girl when you did not know the entire truth.. by presenting a half truth, you have hurt a lot of people ..

M: But it was you who told me to find the earring ..

DM : To FIND it … not to accuse someone wrongly .. you should have bothered to find out the truth before accusing the girl .. you know how much I believe in justice .. and what happened was wrong ..

M : So what you mean to say is that now Dharamraj Mahiyanvashi, the head of Dharampur, is going to punish his sister ..

DM : No I am not saying that .. today it is not Dharamraj, today it is your naanka who is talking to you .. requesting you not to repeat such things again.. not to do anything which will force me to talk to you as the head of Dharampur ..

DM leaves, making a clear statement to his sister, who is stunned !

Santo is spreading the papads on the floor and at that time, Nanaji enters and calls out to her ..she looks at him tearily and runs to hug him .. sobbing all the time. Nanaji asks her what is wrong .. just then, Moti-ben comes out of the house and interrupts them –

M : Yes tell your grandpa what's wrong .. go on ..

Santo, who is scared , tells her that she got tears of joy upon seeing her nanaji come..

M : Sure that they were tears of joy, and not sorrow? Well we don't want your nanaji thinking that we inflict pain on you, do we?

Santo is all the more scared.. Moti-ben asks Nanaji why he is here .. Nanaji tells her that he is here to return some finished diamonds to DM .. Moti-ben takes the bag and tells him that she shall give the diamonds to DM and asks him to leave .. she goes inside.. Nanaji hands Santo a small tiffin which has a sweetmeat made for her by Khemi, asking her to eat it .. he leaves wishing Santo all the best .. Santo is saddened ..

At Virat's place  ,

Hiten gets up early and gets dressed .. and then seeks his maasi's blessings.. Surekha asks him what the special occasion and asks him why he's up and ready so early in the day.. Hiten tells her that he has some ancestral land to his name in Dharampur and he is going to start a diamond company after his mother .. Subhadra Diamond Works on that plot of land.. and he is going to the bank to ask for a loan .. Surekha asks him if he wants the loan to be arranged via his maasa but he disagrees – telling her that he wants to do things on his own now .. for himself .. and for his mother .. Surekha is proud ..

DM and Bapuji are inspecting the diamonds sent in by Madhav Solanki .. and Bapuji, who also has some know-how about diamonds is stunned to see that he cannot notice any fault in the diamonds and tells DM that he has a magician in the form of Madhav who does his work so perfectly .. DM agrees and tells him that Madhav has a huge experience to back his finesse ..

Amid their talks, DM tells Bapuji that Hiten is going to start a company on the plot of land that belongs to him in Dharampur .. Bapuji asks him how he knows about all this and DM tells him that he keeps track of everything in Dharampur and then , afterall, Hiten is but his son .. DM tells him that even though Hiten does not consider him father, Hiten will always remain his son and his blessings shall always remain with him.. Bapuji smiles ..

DM is interrupted by a phone call – it's from the Dharampur bank manager who tells DM that Hiten is here to ask for a loan but has no guarantor and he does not want to do anything via DM – which puts the bank in a spot .. whether to approve the loan or not.. DM tells the manager that nowadays kids want to do everything on their own ..and he is Hiten DHARAMRAJ Mahiyavanshi after all .. he does not need a guarantor .. DM asks the manager to approve the loan but not to let Hiten know of his involvement in the matter. The manager agrees .. Bapuji tells DM that he is making Hiten's struggle easier ..DM smiles ..

Everyone is seated in the main hall , except DM .. Kadambari gets a phone call from Hiten telling her about the loan being passed and about the pooja at the plot .. he tells her that the mahurat has been fixed for the same afternoon and tells her to bring everyone along .. everyone except DM ..

Just then, DM comes down the stairs – Kadambari purposely praises Hiten on the phone for doing everything on his own and getting such a big loan passed without anybody's help.. wanting to taunt DM .. Bapuji gives DM a knowing smile .. Kadambari tells everyone that they have to go to the pooja that afternoon .. she looks at DM confused.. DM tells her that he knows he has not been invited.. and he shall not go as well..he tells everyone else to go with Kadambari .. Moti-ben asks about Santo and DM tells her that she is not a part of the family and she need not come with them .. He leaves for the factory..

Champakali gets ready for the pooja and comes and asks Santo how she's looking.. Santo asks her where she's off to and she tells  her about the pooja and tells her that Malik has not been invited .. Santo is sad to hear that DM has not been invited .. she gives the sweetmeat made by Khemi to Champakali and asks her to give it to Hiten without letting him know that she sent it .. and also gives her a coin to drop by in the wishing well in the village and ask for Hiten's success..

DM is in his office .. Pinakin comes in and tells him that they have to leave for an urgent meeting at Surat concerning a assignment export.. DM agrees and tells Pinakin to take care of the factory and that he will go to Surat himself .. he suddenly remembers that the diamonds are at home ..

He calls up at the phone number .. there is no one at home .. after a few anxious moments, Santo gingerly picks up the phone  -

DM : Why did you pick up the phone? Give it to someone else..

S : There is no one at home .. they are all at the pooja ..

DM is irritated and cuts the phone .. he calls for the security car to follow him but is told that it is the shift change of the guards and they will take some time to follow him.. he tells them to come to his house from where they shall proceed to Surat .. an infiltrator from his office calls up Jagmohan and tells him that DM has left for his house without his security cover ..

DM's car is stopped by thugs and he and his driver are beaten up ..DM defends himself for a while but is beaten on the head by a thug and then once again by Jaggu, who is masked .. he falls unconscious on the road, his head heavily bleeding ..

PREVIEW: Some villagers bring DM home in an unconscious condition .. profusely bleeding but there is no one but Santo at home .. she is shocked to see DM in such a condition!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
😆😆sukhi ji ur update title is very funny.....can I be ur hero,Malik!🤣

ok I going to read it now to know why u gave it that title dear😆

thank u so much sweetheart👏
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
LOL Sukhs the title is indeed hilarious. HEHEH!!
Awww so mota bhai is hurt, DAMN!!!! and now Santo will be his hero WOHOooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! can't wait for tomorrow...i guess it's a good thing that he doesn't consider her family and didn't take her along hehehehehe...ek saath thoda waqt toh mila.
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Sukhi, great update... Title is hilarious...
Loved Rambo DM...
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Samajh mei nahi aa raha DM pe gussa karoo ya uske liye dukh manaau😡

he is very very very mean to Santu...I dont like it at all😡😡

Now he's hurt....hope Santu returns the same to him what she's getting from him😡Then he will understand😭
.Angel thumbnail
Sukhi, do u think that somehow along the line Heitn and Khemi will falling love?
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: _angel_

😆😆sukhi ji ur update title is very funny.....can I be ur hero,Malik!🤣

true.....oh I forgot to thank U Sukhi😭I am too dukhi for Santu😭Not Sukhi at all😭😭
.Angel thumbnail
Sukhi wrote.........DM is irritated and cuts the phone

reading that line makes me want to tell DM to grow up and be a man😡
Pari_Angle thumbnail
hey angel ............u take word my mouth .........mene bhi kuch aysa socha tha ..........par asya ho nahi sakta he
mombasa00 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Suks. Nice epi...back to normal thank god!

Can't wait to watch.  DM is hurt. 😭  Worry not, Santo is to the rescue. 😃

@Guddi, NOOOOOOO, Santo should not give him the treatment she has been getting.  Yaar, ek mauka saath mila to usme bhi gadbad....nooooo. Beside, he has been fair to her...not loving but fair.  She will help him heal and his respect and understanding for her will grow.
Edited by mombasa00 - 15 years ago