3 March : Written update : DM the just, Moti-worst

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

3 March 2009

The episode begins with Santo being woken up from her sleep by Moti-ben and Champakali. M-ben asks her where the earring is and Santo is bewildered to say the least, not knowing what she is talking about .. Santo tells her that she has no idea where it is… M-ben accuses her of stealing and Santo tells her that she swears by her grandfather that she has not stolen anything .. 

M-ben searches everything in the store-room , turns Santo's little bag upside down but in vain, as she does not find anything . After she loses her patience, she goes and closes the door and sits down on a chair – asking Champakali to remove Santo's clothes to really check where the earring is hidden – she tells Santo that they had an old woman who used to work for them how hid money in her clothes and tried to get away .. and so she is doing to Santo as well – Santo is totally shocked and tears stream down her face..she falls at M-ben's feet and pleads to her, telling her that she is innocent and knows nothing about the earring. M-ben tells her that this is precisely what every thief says when he is caught.. Champakali takes Santo behind a closet and throws all her clothes in front of M-ben to show that Santo has nothing hidden. M-ben goes to Santo who props herself behind some gunny bags and tells her that she will be sorry when she finds the earring .. she leaves .. leaving behind a devastated Santo and a very sad Champakali who soon leaves behind M-ben …

DM is relaxing in his room when M-ben comes and wakes him up –

DM : Moti-ben , before you say anything , I want to say something to you … just HOW did Subhadra's clothes and jewels reach that chokri? As far as I know, it is only you who has the key to Subhadra's clothes .. and you know how particular I am about Subhadra's things and how I hate when they are not in their place .. so how could you be so careless with them?

M-ben : (dodges the question) : Leave that question aside Naanka .. there is a bigger issur at hand .. and that is why I am here .. one of Subhadra's earring is missing …

DM : WHAT?

M-ben : It MUST have been that girl who stole it .. she must not have seen anything so grand .. let alone ever wearing it .. that's why ..

DM: I don't want to hear anything from you on this topic anymore .. those jewels were your responsibility.. now you better go find them ..

DM practically orders M-ben to go find the jewels herself. M-ben summons the driver and finds out that they had stopped at Madhav's place before coming home- M-ben and the servants go to Nanaji's place and M-ben wakes everyone from their sleep.. telling the servants to search the whole place while she tells Nanaji that his grand-daughter is a thief and that she has stolen the precious earring .. Nanaji and Khemi are shocked and keep denying it .. poor Mongi is scared of M-ben and the mess she is causing in their house to get hold of the earring ..

Suddenly,

An old servant finds it fallen down besides the window …

Flashback : Santo was waiting inside the house when Nanaji asked her to come out as he had summoned the physician.. Santo went outside and the earring fell down near the window ..

Cut to DM mansion ,

DM is holding the earring in his hand ..with Santo, Khemi and Nanaji all at the mansion .. waiting for a decision to be taken .. M-ben declares that Santo is a thief and that the old servant found it in her house..

DM : Chokri , this earring was found at your house – did you put it there?

Santo nods in the negative ..

DM : Don't you lie to me! You know very well that I hate people who lie ..and you also know that when a mistake is done, I punish the person involved.. so before I punish you, I am giving you a chance to come clean and justify …

Nanaji : Malik, I want to say something ..

DM : Go on…

Nanaji : I have been working at your factory for the last so many years – in these years, I have taken some 7000 odd diamonds to my house to finish the polishing and finishing on them .. diamonds worth lakhs of rupees .. and never has any diamond been lost or misplaced .. what is my nature – that is the value system I have inculcated in Santo.. she is not a thief .. rest is up to your decision malik ..

DM : (to the servant) : Where did you find this ?

Servant : It was fallen on the ground near the window ..

DM thinks for a while then goes to his safe .. he puts the earring inside and takes out a small bag and comes to Nanaji ..telling him to take it ..

DM : Till now you polished and worked on diamonds worth lakhs for me .. take these – there are worth crores .. work on them now ..

M-ben is confused … DM walks to her  -

DM : Think a little M-ben .. a thief will never leave a stolen object just anywhere.. this chokri is not at fault .. and nor is she a thief.. it must have fallen there by mistake.. it's not her fault….

Santo is happy on hearing DM's words.. DM leaves for his room .. M-ben is enraged..

The  next morning,

Santo is mopping the stairs near her room whilst Champakali is looking on ..suddenly Champakali starts apologizing to Santo –

C: Forgive me Malkin .. I have behaved so badly with you .. I am the sole reason for all your problems .. but now I will not keep quiet .. I will tell everyone that it was Ben-ba.. who told me to give those jewels and clothes to you .. I am sorry you don't know this .. but I was under her threats.. but now I am not afraid of anyone .. I didn't want this burden on my soul before I left ..that is why I am going to tell everyone before I leave.. I am leaving this job ..

Santo is shocked to hear all this .. and goes to Champakali and tells her that it is not her fault but it's their hard luck that they are born to a lower-caste.. she asks her not to leave because she is the only person who understands her and who she can talk to .. Champakali is stunned by her words and wonders how she can be so good to her.. and agrees to stay back for her sake..

PREVIEW :

Nanaji comes to meet Santo – she runs to  him and starts sobbing inconsolably.. Nanaji asks her why she's crying and before she can say anything, Moti-ben arrives..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Great update Sukhi... Moti ben is just disgusting... I wish DM overheard what champakali told santu.. Or atleast tomorrow he over hears...

COz in the promo, they show Santu being treated badly by Taru and then the voiceover says ki kya kya sehna pada santu ko and then they show her coming down the stairs in Subhadra's clothes toward DM and the voiceover says, shayad ye din dekhne ke liye or something like that...

Does the promo mean that finally she'll get the respect of being the bahu of the house???

mombasa00 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks suks....you've got me hooked on the updates now! 😉

DM is fair....so sweet of him not to trust Moti blindly.

He sort of caught her out on the clothes/jewelry thing as she is the only key holder.  Hopefully he won't let the issue drop. 

DM is going to figure out Moti in no time and give Santo the deserved respect...he is already headed that way.

More later...
Edited by mombasa00 - 15 years ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I wish, I just WISH I could KILL this Moti😡

Sukhi i am too angry to thank u😡I will thank u later😡

Iss ki toh mai😡How dare she😡

Good that at least one person in the house has brain and that's DMHope he continues support her

I feel for Santu yaar Moti is disgusting😡😡
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Awesome update Sukhs..thanks!!
Yea DM is so just, handsome, amazing, mindblowing, loving, caring, angry, hehe..i love him, and his sister is just the opposite...she blows my mind...hehehe!! disgusting che yaar...pathetic che, I hope he throws Moti ben out or sends her to that guest house in Surat. Gawd!!!

I am sure DM will get to the end of this....he won't tolerate such injustice...DM is the best.
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Moti B ko Bhikhu banake chod dena chaiye samjhi gayi na

I SO hate her meri nafrat ki toh seema hi nahi hai koi ab🤢I wish I could break my tv and beat her up going inside it
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
OMG Mru !!

I never thought about that ... even I saw that promo but was unable to put it into perspective .. but now that you point it out - I am VERY optiimistic of what tomorrow brings for Santo ..

I am sure DM will uncover Moti's true mentality soon .. cant wait for that..

Thanks Guddi, Mombs and Sammie!
tunisian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks Sukhs for the update
I'm with you
  prerna4rishav if you want to kill moti-ben 😉 . I really hate this shaitan 😈😈 . I'm waiting for the day when DM will know all what she's doing to our poor Santu.
I hate this tarulata I haaaaaaaaate her😡😡😡
loveanime thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh god that was sad when her clothes were take off. I thought the Motti devil or whatever she is going to beat her up. Very terrible scene. Ok DM come on WTH he doesnt have to accept her as his wife, but come on man how blind is he, save poor Santu, and send your god damn sister to Surat.
prerna4rishav thumbnail

Originally posted by: tunisian

thanks Sukhs for the update
I'm with you
  prerna4rishav if you want to kill moti-ben 😉 . I really hate this shaitan 😈😈 . I'm waiting for the day when DM will know all what she's doing to our poor Santu.
I hate this tarulata I haaaaaaaaate her😡😡😡

Thanks Tunisian I guess if she repeats these sorta attitude once again, I will put up here a ANTI-Moti thread😡

P.S -- U can call me Guddi😃

Sukhi -- thanks to u beta....saying finally nowgot toooo irritated with Moti re😡