Nauheed cyrusi's pic at ayesha takia's wedding

ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I don't know if I am allowed to post the pic here..was seeing pics of ayesha takia's wedding..and saw nauheed cyrusi there..what was she thinking??🀒

see the pics here-
Edited by MiniRulz - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MiniRulz

I don't know if I am allowed to post the pic here..was seeing pics of ayesha takia's wedding..and saw nauheed cyrusi there..what was she thinking??🀒

see the pics here-

clearly she wasn't thinking....πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

thanks for the pictures..........most of the guests are so casually dressed.......
Minzy, Why in the morning yaar? I had a tough time yesterday after that ghastly sight. Anything for attention? Even at a wedding reception?

Originally posted by: Decoder

Minzy, Why in the morning yaar? I had a tough time yesterday after that ghastly sight. Anything for attention? Even at a wedding reception?

Maya is that you??πŸ˜†I was reading the old AB-rekha thread and thought why everyone is thanking 'decoder' as Maya for posting the gossip..ab main samjhi.and after reading minzy I was like whoa who is this decoder calling me minzy just like MAYA πŸ˜‰
Edited by MiniRulz - 15 years ago
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
A big oops  - should have used the pallu of her saree better.
Who is she btw ?

Originally posted by: MiniRulz

Maya is that you??πŸ˜†I was reading the old AB-rekha thread and thought why everyone is thanking 'decoder' as Maya for posting the gossip..ab main samjhi.and after reading minzy I was like whoa who is this decoder calling me minzy just like MAYA πŸ˜‰

Minzy, Didn't you read my siggy? I changed my user name for fun but just like before I see some copying my user id and avatars creating confusion. After I got some e-mails I realized it so had to put up the siggy.

BTW this picture is a big OOPS! What was the lady thinking? Isn't she the one who acted in 'Maula Maula' song? Reel life is so different from real life.
gossipgurls thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow this makes sonali kulkani look like angel... (remember the black dress)

Originally posted by: rosenav

wow this makes sonali kulkani look like angel... (remember the black dress)

πŸ˜† Also Kajol's sister. I forgot her name.
FreeBird03 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
omg i was just goin to post this pic! man...what the hell was she thinking?! 😳

Originally posted by: ManaliS

omg i was just goin to post this pic! man...what the hell was she thinking?! 😳

probably needs someone to 'show' her the way to a lingerie store..πŸ˜†terrible yaar