Kalasam 2 - 6 February discussion

smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Thanks netz ...  So , who is going to be Madhu's saviour ?? Sanjeev ??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks nets!
i dont wanna see sanjeev as a villain! he was a villain in manaivi and i hated him then.
Caryn thumbnail

Originally posted by: smlaksh

Thanks netz ...  So , who is going to be Madhu's saviour ?? Sanjeev ??

Or maybe Ranjani. 😃

Thanks Netzu.
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
maha it cud be sanjeev .. wud be nice to see some romance between sanjeev and madhu😳 .. (since we dun get that in tms !!!! )

or caryn, it cud be ranjani too yaar 😲😲😉
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates Netra..

So vasundhara has come out of her home..and sure somebody will spot her...
OLGNES thumbnail
thanks for the update Netra...
i think in my opinion Chandra will see Neela or maybe Rajani or the lawyer .
Caryn thumbnail
Btw, I got confused along the line and I missed few episodes last week.  Can someone enlightment me on the flow of the characters please?

Gopi - ex-bf of Ranjani - feelings either reciprocated or not we do not know.  He has sister inlaw and brother and niece.  Correct?

Devarajan - Chandra's enemy and has 2 sons, although I saw 1 son only

Now there is Vasunthra (older version of Ranjani) and a blind daughter Madhu. So far Correct?

Now who is Loganathan/Suria and how they fit in this serial.  This is where I am confused a lot.

I hope Kalasam Team will continue to develop their story and keep track of the story line, instead of introducing more characters and loose the direction of the serial along the way. 

In my household alone there are 7 viewers just for this serial only as opposed to 1-2 for other serials.  Now they are saying their interest in Kalasam is slowly waning.

Just one of the track which I noticed, Uma's and Saradha track suddenly disappeared.  Then, all the customs office personnel and diamond smuggling track is missing.  Please don't tell me you are going to bring it at the end of the serial.   Bad move!  😡
Edited by Caryn - 15 years ago
smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Caryn

Btw, I got confused along the line and I missed few episodes last week.  Can someone enlightment me on the flow of the characters please?

Gopi - ex-bf of Ranjani - feelings either reciprocated or not we do not know.  He has sister inlaw and brother and niece.  Correct?

You are right here , Caryn ...

Devarajan - Chandra's enemy and has 2 sons, although I saw 1 son only

His name is Rajadevan 😊 ... He has two sons .. Elder one came from US recently few episodes before ... He appeared in just couple of episodes till now ...

Now there is Vasunthra (older version of Ranjani) and a blind daughter Madhu. So far Correct?

Yup ...

Now who is Loganathan/Suria and how they fit in this serial.  This is where I am confused a lot.

Loganathan is a big shot with political background ... He works with Suppini opposing Chandra .. Neelambari had given that 1000 acres land in kuththagai to his father & now it's him taking care of it ...

Surya character is played by Sanjeev ... He got introduced couple of episodes back ... He might be the separated son of Sathyamoorthy ... He is a goonda , who threatenened an Income tax officer who took some files from loganathan & got back those files for loganathan .. This is what we know abt him till now ...

I hope Kalasam Team will continue to develop their story and keep track of the story line, instead of introducing more characters and loose the direction of the serial along the way. 

In my household alone there are 7 viewers just for this serial only as opposed to 1-2 for other serials.  Now they are saying their interest in Kalasam is slowly waning.

Just one of the track which I noticed, Uma's and Saradha track suddenly disappeared.  Then, all the customs office personnel and diamond smuggling track is missing.  Please don't tell me you are going to bring it at the end of the serial.   Bad move!  😡

Caryn thumbnail
Okay, now I got it Laksh. Thanks 😃
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Urrmm looks like Pat is not around. Will try to put up updates by evening.