Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Thanks for te updates aunty..

wondering why Selvi was avoided (due to circumstances)  from this ponnu pakkara vishesham..
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: Caryn

Thanks for the updates AK.

I would not be surprised if there is another track Sri.  Let's see if Kaveri is all grown up into another Radikha III with all fired up to be the next Arase!

If she does that she is making a fool of herself coz she would never fit the image of a younger Radhika...unless she brings in her own daughter who of course has no resemblance of her mum...!!😆😆
Edited by Sue Nair - 15 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the update aunty.

yup..nice to see Arase give it back to Brinda (whats her onscreen name???)🤔
smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks aunty ....  Better for Saro to surrender to Police ...

Mels , Brindha's small screen name is Shilpa daa 😊 ...  

Edited by smlaksh - 15 years ago
Caryn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sue Nair

If she does that she is making a fool of herself coz she would never fit the image of a younger Radhika...unless she brings in her own daughter who of course has no resemblance of her mum...!!😆😆

Sue, after the stunt she pulled in Annamalai, nothing surprises/shocks me.  Infact, I would not be surprised if she appears as the "3rd generation" with braids and ribbons on her hair.  🤣  That would be a bomb shell.  😆

Netz you better sit on the chair then.  Meli, I am preparing myself for the worst.  😛

Have you all noticed the biggest fan of Madam Radhikkaa is missing?  I meant Selvifan of course.  I wonder if he is put off with Arase?  hmmmm....... 😍

jagdu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.
Tkv is sure to spoil the party sooner than later.
selvifanmsia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Caryn

Sue, after the stunt she pulled in Annamalai, nothing surprises/shocks me.  Infact, I would not be surprised if she appears as the "3rd generation" with braids and ribbons on her hair.  🤣  That would be a bomb shell.  😆

Netz you better sit on the chair then.  Meli, I am preparing myself for the worst.  😛

Have you all noticed the biggest fan of Madam Radhikkaa is missing?  I meant Selvifan of course.  I wonder if he is put off with Arase?  hmmmm....... 😍

Caryn, I must confess that (unfortunately) I am still following this serial ... unable to resist no matter how bad it gets ... but of late I have been too stupefied by some of the onscreen events to comment 😆. I have very little free time thanks to accepting too many responsibilities this term at uni. I have a quick read-through of Aunty's updates on the weekend but just click "thank you" rather than post any insightful message. That said, I am seeing some improvement in this serial these last few episodes ... The HoC is making some efforts to reintegrate the loose-end storylines. But I can't stand looking at the Kuppam Kutty; her eyes bug out too much (and bug me out as well).

If Madam Radhikaa appears with braids and ribbons in her hair then this show would be a classic! 🤣
brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks aunty
looks like shilpa will give arasi trouble...just as thilaka calms down...another villi crops up!
mellisai thumbnail
Thanks for the update aunty!

Originally posted by: Behindwoods

Radhika hurt

March 06, 2009

Actress-turned-producer Radhika was hurt while shooting for a television serial in Chennai. The actress is donning the title role in the television serial Arasi, which is produced by her home production Raadan Media Works. The mishap occurred when the shooting of an important scene, in which Radhika was required to run fast, was filmed at the Light House in Chennai. Unfortunately, the actress banged her head on the wall which resulted in profuse bleeding. Radhika was rushed immediately to a private hospital where she was treated for head injuries.

The actress returned home later. Sources close to her say that the shooting will stand cancelled until Radhika gets well.

smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks aunty ... Ada Paavi NT ... Saro must not get in NT's hands ...
Previous
1 2 3 4
Next