wat will b ur reaction on amna aftab marriage

saralahore thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hey frends  plz give ur opinion and also ur feeling that wat will happen to u when u all will hear that aamna and aftab r getting married now on this date....... and wat will b reaction at their love confession

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saralahore thumbnail
well i can just say when i will hear this i will say all media people were correct and aamna was not in raj's fate well this time also this is true raj cud not get his love and our preyers cud not cum true and m really sad but still i pray raj ko achi c larki mil jaye
shoaib_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This topic is not related to KTH and this is only a rumour .it is not true, will not happen!! so stop posting the same topics again and again!! ur topics lead to people making negative comments about aamna abusing her and it will hurt aamna fans. so stop posting these topics!!

i request the moderators to close this topic!!
i love raj thumbnail
well this is not at all fair with aamna and rajeev's fans if amna get's married to aftab then her and rajeev's fans will never forgive her and i am 1000 percent sure that this all is happening because of amna's first movie and it's just a publicity stunt and nothing because look guys if it's really true then why aren't the other indian channels giving this news for example sbs people etc people plannet bollywood people they have not yet given any news like this then how come these e24 channel have assumed that amna will marry aftab very soon haan i don't think that it's true because aamna and aftab both have not given any statement about this news so how can this happen haan so just chill out guys i am dam sure that amna only loves rajeev and no one else she can't ditch rajeev so easily haan the main reason is that raj is v busy so that's why amna is also busy but this is not the way to say that she's going to marry aftab whom she doesn't know very well
londong33za thumbnail
if its true, good luck to the, and support, Rajeev-Aaman majic has finished long since KTH. it was good whilst it lasted, look to the future guys make new memories don't dwell on the past '-)
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Aamna fell from my eyes, not coz of this marriage media thing, it happend since long time, coz she left a long time relationship for a relationship which not even an exact one year, it's very clear, since even she begin in bollywood, she broke all her relationship with Rajeev, what would I call this?, she is after fame and popularity...............

Edited by farislove - 15 years ago
saralahore thumbnail

Originally posted by: i love raj

well this is not at all fair with aamna and rajeev's fans if amna get's married to aftab then her and rajeev's fans will never forgive her and i am 1000 percent sure that this all is happening because of amna's first movie and it's just a publicity stunt and nothing because look guys if it's really true then why aren't the other indian channels giving this news for example sbs people etc people plannet bollywood people they have not yet given any news like this then how come these e24 channel have assumed that amna will marry aftab very soon haan i don't think that it's true because aamna and aftab both have not given any statement about this news so how can this happen haan so just chill out guys i am dam sure that amna only loves rajeev and no one else she can't ditch rajeev so easily haan the main reason is that raj is v busy so that's why amna is also busy but this is not the way to say that she's going to marry aftab whom she doesn't know very well

wether u believe it or not but truth is that aamna is not raj's frend any more and aamna dont feel any thing abt raj ab p yakin karo ye nahi ap ki mari i dont wanna talk abt it any more i just want ki raj khush rahay n kisi achi c larki say shadi kar lay
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Firstly this is a KTH Forum and so Topic related to the Show are allowed

If u'll wanna chat or talk on the personal life of The Actor would request u'll to have these discussions at the Fan Club Section
Anyone found breaking the rules would have to face the actions then

Topic Closed
KTH Dev Team