Bandham 2-6 March Discussion

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Thanks for the updates Netra...

I could not watch the serial .. power problem..

Summer has started.. so load shedding has also started .. Correcta Bandham timela no power... and this wil continue till end of summer...

So My updates will be late friends.. I need to watch the video and then update... Please bear with the delay..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nithi, dun worry paar .. if i watch them first,  i wud put up the updates hun. No worries on that ..

atinama, if u had watch, hope u can fill in the first 5 mins ..
eclat thumbnail

Thanks Netra.

Neela is going to give Adhi a big "aappu".  She is just acting to be very good to Adhi and get to the truth.

netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Nithi for the updates 👏👏

I really hope satish manage to escape 😡 if suddenly Sakthi is behind him.. i really wud go madd. Evven with that nondhi kaal, if he manage to climb up the stairs 😡😡

I really started hating this gaya now .. pavam nithila, already she is goin half mad .. and this gaya is making her more with the picture 😡😡 she is well know about what NIthila is saying not true nu ... but this dumb Nithila??

OMG!!! now im very sure Neela is doing drama nu 😉
eclat thumbnail
Thanks Nithya.

So we have a bro and sis villain combo.  Very good !   Gayathri's senti that she  would do anything to save her hubby and bro... others be **** is really annoying 😡                                     

Nithila is so prejudiced,  headstrong in a dumb way.   She just refuses to listen to anyone around -  before deciding.

ennavo... just wish this does not turn out to be our run of the mill megaserials, 

Get FREE Smileys today!

Janu thumbnail
Thanks for the updates, Nithya
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Netra and Nithi for the updates.

I filled in missing part in monday episode netra.

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: atina

Thanks Netra and Nithi for the updates.

I filled in missing part in monday episode netra.

Thanks for filling up the missing part atina..

Wondering why Jeeva had to go up shouting Gaya's name.. When Jegan has warned her to be careful and keep an eye on gaya..she need to think over it and act na.. enamo pongo..
eclat thumbnail
Thanks Nithya for the hot updates.

Feel that Jeeva and Neela are planning things together.  Selva and Nithila would shift to Adhi's house and then the bro/sis combo cannot haunt her so easily.  Think this is a tactic that Jeeva is using after Jagan's doubts.

How come Sathish never heard any noise when the grill gate was getting fixed or did Sakthi fix it without anyone's help and that too with that broken leg.
Edited by eclat - 15 years ago
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks nITHI FOR THE HOT HOT UPDATES....

@eclat: The same questions I was asking myself.

@ Nithya......as you mentioned....when Jeeva was going up to the terrace looking for this Gayatri...I felt like going and shutting that Jeeva's mouth.......but alas.....this is after all seeeeeerial right....>??? we all have to come to the edge of the sofa and sit with tension.....
Director Haribabu acheived what he wanted.......Good job