Episode Discussions: March 2nd -6th

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 15 years ago

Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil

1 Year Ani Week

Hello members,

This move is just to cut down on the repetitive topics. Please do any random topics or any dicussions regarding this week (March 2nd, 2009 - March 6th, 2009)'s Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil episodes HERE.

This topic does NOT accept show updates, highlights are fine. Please post any episode one-liners and how I feel'ers here.

There shall be NO bashing. No multiple posts. Use the @ button if you want to reply to more than 2 posts.

Use this thread wisely. Anyone using this thread in the wrong manner will get into trouble. Don't think we see anything but yes we are. We have eyes all around, so be careful with what you say and do.

-KDMHMD Dev Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rehana86 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awww shiffu, what can I say??.....i m trying to prepare myself for the worst that is coming along this week...... i suppose this week it will be revealed that Heer knows that he is fake Prem **sigh**....then she will start singing, "hua tera kaam tamaam, tu saala kaam se geya"😆

luv
rehana
blackdaughter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I'm going to stop watching the serial for one month and by then i'm sure we will something like this: Prem was acting as Gaurav who was acting as Prem!!!!! I have given up on this show! I can't make head or tail so i keep watching the previous episodes on youtube when Prem and Heer were together...
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sighs something tells me more misery, more torture awaits us in what should actually have been a week of celebrations
Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
March 3rd is my birthday, hope to see something good :(
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Rehana di, LOL...that song sooo suits Gaurav at the moment...Haha...
Rehana86 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Shifali*

Rehana di, LOL...that song sooo suits Gaurav at the moment...Haha...

i know eh......imagine heer singing it and Gaurav ending up in coma observing this side of HEER😆....

luv
rehana

sonam_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The show is getting predictable and boring. They should just probably end it if they can't show good content and start a new and fresh show with Aditti and Harshad as the leads.
-svetalana- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rehana86

awww shiffu, what can I say??.....i m trying to prepare myself for the worst that is coming along this week...... i suppose this week it will be revealed that Heer knows that he is fake Prem **sigh**....then she will start singing, "hua tera kaam tamaam, tu saala kaam se geya"😆

luv
rehana

OMG This made my morning breakfast🤣.see Instead of going thru my office mails before leaving for the office i just switch to this forum .The mails can wait...work can wait....but this can't wait😉 .The very first topic and i am done with my breakfast.I imagined heer singing those line.....If it happens i will be mad....😆
Rehana86 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Intellienough

OMG This made my morning breakfast🤣.see Instead of going thru my office mails before leaving for the office i just switch to this forum .The mails can wait...work can wait....but this can't wait😉 .The very first topic and i am done with my breakfast.I imagined heer singing those line.....If it happens i will be mad....😆

awww so u did like the breakfast I made eh??😉.....don't worry di, if it happens then first thing first, Prem/Gaurav will end up in coma😆.....

luv
rehana