Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karansprincess thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

A solitaire and a proposal for Asin!

Asin's admirer from Chennai sends her a solitaire to prove his love for her;
proposes marriage...

Many fans express their affection for their stars in creative ways. Some tend to border on the extreme, as Asin discovered.

A fan from Chennai sent her a massive rock and proposed marriage in an emotional letter. Asin is a huge star down South, and that fervour hasn't dimmed even though she's moved to Mumbai after Ghajini.

Some fans build temples, some write letters in blood, others stand outside star homes for hours. This is not Asin's first brush with a fan who is a fanatic. Recently, she was stalked in Singapore, which unsettled her considerably.

Well, one thing can be said about her mystery admirer - he sure knows how to get a girl's attention. You can't go wrong with a glimmering rock after all! Fans from the South are known to worship their idols, and Asin is the lucky girl who at least got wooed in style.

Asin confirmed and said, " It's an extremely personal issue involving a fan and I would't really like to comment on it."

However, one of Asin's close friends said, " It's extremely flaterring to get such attention and Asin is overwhelmed and at the same time embarrased by it all."

karansprincess thumbnail

Asin's the best seetee maar in town!

Guess what this gal is good at?

Among many other things (acting included) Asin's a pucca professional when it comes to whistling. Yep, we mean the roadside Romeo seetee maar, types. And if her friends are to be believed, Asin is so good at it that she can give the boys a run for their seetees, too.

Not just that, give her any tune, however complicated, and she will effortlessly whistle the tune for you. Apparently in the past, her directors have put her seetee skills to good use. So instead of the hero whistling at her, she whistles at the man. So cool, ain't it? It's kinda un-Bollywood like, but who cares, anyways, na? Here's a seetee to that...Woo-hoo!

karansprincess thumbnail

Asin: Our culture teaches us to love nature

Bloggers reply to Asin's outrage about environment
abuse.

Shashwat Virmani
Hey Asin! The hazard of using plastic bags really needs to reach the masses and not just shopping malls. Try and expand your vision and address this issue as well. That's the only way it's going to be effective in India at least.

Navanee Swarudu
I heard that you're egoistic, but beautiful and intelligent as well. Your intellectual nature needs to have that. Hope you rock always.

My Two Cents
Ms Asin Thottumkal, you are a politically shrewd actress, but please do not indulge in the sin of resorting to propaganda to increase your popularity. You are a beautiful woman and a good actress and that alone should suffice to find your place in Bollywood. There are several South Indian film stars who have made it big with their acting talent without resorting to propaganda politics.

Dr Vikas Gupta
So many health problems, cancers and deaths can be attributed to the changes we bring in our environment willingly or inadvertently. Also, the issue of preservance of non-renewable resources is of paramount importance. Even renewable resources like water need to be used judiciously. We need to inculcate discipline in our lifestyle and abandon wastage of resources.

Saurabh Gupta
We owe a lot to our planet, environment, country and we ought to protect it. I guess patience is all that we have and only hope that circumstances change in the future. This is a nice initiative from your side. Please keep it up so that people do listen to what you are saying.

Neeraj Bharadwaj
In our country, the masses begin to know of certain issues only when a celeb says it. It is the right time to start our defence against things that may be fatal to the environment and mother earth. We must stop worrying and start our efforts for our survival otherwise all of us know it will be too late.

Siddhi_ thumbnail
Thanks for all the articles Kajal!

Im having some problems with my internet.....My HTML editor is not working so I cant edit the front page yet.....Im so sorry guys!
karansprincess thumbnail

Originally posted by: imran.siddi

Thanks for all the articles Kajal!

Im having some problems with my internet.....My HTML editor is not working so I cant edit the front page yet.....Im so sorry guys!

ur welcum sweety..............
can i call u siddi..........
😊
karansprincess thumbnail

Originally posted by: --arti--

Hi guys, nice fanclub! I loved Asin in Ghajini.. I've made an Asin sig.. feel free to use:

hey its a wonderful sig..........could u plss tell me......ho to make it........i always see everyone's creation......n wanted to create them to......so if u can plss tell me ....!!!!!!!!!!!!😊
--arti-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey, thanks Kajal. In my shop, I have given an explanation on the first page about how to make creations. There is a link to my shop in my sig!

Take care!
-Zarwulicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@ Arti.. fab fab fab siggy yaarr..
@ siddhi.. ohkk kool yaar:).. i'll be updating moree
Siddhi_ thumbnail
@Kajal - Sure you can call me Siddhi :)
shivzi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Siddhi...m so in!!
i jst luv Asin!! she rokkd in Ghajini....!!