poo_supi thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Update is from 16 Feb to 25th Feb

It starts with Indu birthday and Arjun brings expensive for her. Her sister-in-law's are very jealous. They have a party at home. Indu gets a call that the factory is on fire. All of them rush to the site. Arjun is hysterical regarding the factory. He cries inconsolably. His brothers give him assurance of helping him. But his sister-in-law's are against it. They try to tell the husbands not to help Arjun and think of their future. But they don't listen.

In the meanwhile Arjun goes to the insurance company but the insurance company feels that Arjun wanted to get money for insurance and that is why he deliberately put the factory on fire. Arjun goes to his financiers but all turn them down. Arjun gets dejected. Mamaji meets and cant bears his troubles gives him 10000 rs. He tells him that he will help him out in something and takes him to a moneylender who gives him 10laks. While repaying Mamaji money back, a thief sees lot of cash and steals the 10 lakhs from him. Arjun who does not have idea goes home and tells Indu to keep the money safe. Indu is shocked to see that there is no money in the bag and is shocked. She also comes to know that he has also taken the loan.  Sister-in-law's who are listening go and tell their husband that Arjun is so careless that he lost 10lakh rupees. Brothers agree and decide not to help Arjun and sisters-in-law are happy.

Nalini comes with her baggage and her children and tells Ramesh and shobhaji that your son-in-law is a cheater and he is having affair with his secretary. Sisters-in-law don't like Nalini coming to their house and taking their things without permission.

Indu feels for sorry for her husband and sells her jewelry. She takes the receipt too and keeps in the cupboard. After sometime when Arjun comes she tells that she has mortgage her jewelery for 5 lakhs. Arjun gets angry and tells that you have insulted me. Indu explains her husband that she hasn't sold it but mortgaged it. Arjun tells ok and tells her to bring the money. Indu goes to bring the money and sees there is no money. Indu comes and ask Nalini children whether they have opened the cupboard. Nalini tells why are you accusing my children? Indu says I did not accuse and I only meant if they have touched anything. Nalini ask what was there in that packet. Indu is hesitant and Rukmani comes and tells I have taken the 5 lakhs and it is with me. How come you had so much of money and then I have taken it as part of the renovation of the house. Indu tells it is my money and I had the receipt along with it. Rukmani denies it. Indu and Arjun are sad that they lost that money too. Vishaka and rukmani are very happy that they have got 5 lakh . Vishaka asks did she have the receipt and where did she keep it. Rukmani takes it out and tells that she had hidden it. now they don't have proof

Arjun and Indu come to their friend's house for a party where Arjun suggest that he should work and not to depend on the factory but Arjun tells no he will find a way. Indu ponders on this thought. She tells Arjun after the party, to start working. Arjun tells ok and next day gets ready to go for interview. But he is rejected by all the interviewers. Arjun is dejected and comes home. Indu was very eager to know about her husband's interview. Arjun tells lies that he is selected for the interview.

Next day, Arjun feels guilty for telling lies that he got a job and goes to the employment exchange to give his application and Raghuveer Nalini husband sees him. He is very curious to find out why Arjun is standing in the line. Arjun finds the robber who robbed unaware that Raghuveer is behind watching the scene and puts him in jail. But he does not get the money.

Next day Raghuveer comes to Indu house. He tries to flirt with Indu but she stays far away from him and tells Indu congratulation that Arjun has got a job. He was standing yesterday at the employment exchange giving his application. Indu is shocked at this revelation that Arjun had lied to her that he has a job.

Indu decides to work and takes help of Arjun friend in making the application. Arjun agrees with her and tells her that he is with her and will help her.

Indu goes for the interview where she is rebuked by everyone as a village girl. Indu hesitantly sits next to a female who tells her not to be afraid of anyone. Indu enters the board room where there is a sophisticated female along with the chief account office. She asks Indu about her resume and if she had experience in her work. She starts talking about Singhania when the Singhania enters the office. He enters the board room and hears question what is Indu interest. Indu tells them that she likes drawing and painting.

Outside the premises, Arjun who is waiting for her meets Mamaji. Arjun lies to him that he is waiting for his best friend. Mamaji tells him that I will also wait.

Shantanu Singhania tells Indu that we will shortlist and we will call her. Indu leaves and is about to meet Arjun when she see Mamaji. She is shocked. Mamaji is also shocked and tells so this is your best friend you were waiting for. Arjun asks for forgiveness and request Mamaji not to tell anyone at home. Arjun tells Indu to come home and calls for a taxi

At home, Vishaka and Rukmani are worried where have they gone?  They said they are going to the temple and they still haven't come.  

In the taxi, Arjun gives back the mangalsutra and tells her to wear it. Indu goes flashback when Arjun tells her to remove the mangalsutra.

Vishaka asks Rukmani how she came to know about it. Rukmani tells that she heard both of them talking about interview and she took the resume and hid it. She will show Babuji and Maaji ABOUT IT. They see Arjun and Indu entering and they ask you went to the temple or you went to do pooja. Why did it take so long? Arjun tells them we went to the first and the second and third temple. Vishaka and Rukmani are disgusted with the answer and Arjun and Indu leave for their room.

Vishaka and Rukmani go to Babuji and Maaji room and tell that Indu wants to work and went for an interview. They did not even ask your permission. Both of them are angry. Ramesh is very angry that is his family; none of the daughter-in-law would go outside and work. Vishaka and Rukmani leave and Maaji tells that Vishaka and Rukmani are here to create a fire. Forget it and don't be upset.

At night, in ArjInd room, Indu tells about everyone and how was the interview?  She tells him that she was very nervous and her heart was beating very fast. Arjun pulls her legs and tells when you met me the first time, you were nervous too and Arjun tells Indu not to worry there will be other interviews. They have a quiet moment and they hug each other.

In the morning, a mail comes for Indu; Rameshji accepts it and calls for Indu and hands over the letter to her. Indu is shocked and leaves from there.

Arjun comes in his room and see Indu worried. Indu tells that the letter has come from the company and Babuji knows about it. She tells Arjun that she wants to tell their parents herself and Arjun tells that we will definitely tell them but not now.

Everyone is at the dining table, when Arjun tells everyone that Indu went for an interview and has been selected. He apologizes to his father that he did not take his permission. Rameshji says No and they won't change the rules of the Srivastav and tells Indu will never work Vishaka and Rukmani taunt Arjun why is his wife working and not him. Arjun explains whether I work or my wife it is the same. Mamaji comes and tells Rameshji to allow Indu. She is helping her husband. As she is his wife. Ramesh is adamant. Indu pleads Babuji to allow her to work.

Episode 26th Feb

It is morning; Indu comes to her sis-in-law and tells them to give blessing as it is the first day of her work. They tell her what about the work. Indu tells them not to worry as she will prepare the dinner. Vishaka and Rukmani tell what about the other work.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago
This is a gr8 post dear..very good efforts.!!👏👏