Vienna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
After such a long time i felt like mking some vdo coz i really like our YuVi😊

I am not very good as some of you VM makers but this song is really a very good song and my personal favourite.

Lyrics are amazing, after all they are from Gulzar sir.

'Aa nind ka sauda karen , Ek khwab le, Ek khwab de'
'Ek khwab to aankhon main hai, Ek chand ke takiye tale'

'Kaisa lage jo chupchap dono, Ek pal main sari sadiyan bita de'

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This is the first YuVi VM I'm watching. It was realllllllllllly nice! I love the song and their moments are just so beautiful! 😳
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome VM! I loved how you started off with the scene where he's in white and him going to her. I love this song and I love how all the scenes you used went with it =)
angelofdeathkav thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
  gr8 vm
i loved it
and the song went perfectly
awsome job

kavita
Vienna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thank you very much reemz, ravjot and kavita.

wanted to mk some nice fun VM but as we all know how our Vrinda never smiles, so hard to find fun scenes....... so picked this song.

All credit goes to Yuvi......dont you all think they can act with their eyes even.
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Their eyes are absolutely gorgeous and Puja is blessed with couple of most unique eyes....Haha! They don't have to try hard with their chemistry. Bas ho jaata hai!
Vienna thumbnail
ya, pooja is really blessed with her beautiful eyes and innocent face.
its just, i was thinking, to look into camera with all those expressions in their eyes is gr8 thing. They must b camera friendly and definitly talented .
Vienna thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ravjot-

Awesome VM! I loved how you started off with the scene where he's in white and him going to her. I love this song and I love how all the scenes you used went with it =)

thats my fav scene, had to use it😃.  basically this song is for silent lovers like YuVi
-mya- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow...doesn't seem like ur doing it for the first time...very good work.
Vienna thumbnail

Originally posted by: zeta794

wow...doesn't seem like ur doing it for the first time...very good work.

its not first time, its third actually. 1st VM of YuVi ofcourse, after so long i like this pair of TV so made this one.
thanks😊
Edited by anjalipranav - 15 years ago