I HATE SAROJ KHAN...!!!

suzzane14 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
omg guyz LIKE I JUST HATE SAROJ KHAN...JESUS CHRIST......I WISH SOMETHING HAPPENS TO HER RIGHT THIS MOMENT...!!!!

OMG THE WAY SHE SAID IT...!!!1

I SAW HER IN ZNKD AS WELL AND YES...SHE WANTED TO SAY SOMETHING
AND SO SHE GOT THE CHANCE IN JHALAK...OMG...!!!!!1

I AM SO SORRY TO THE CREATIVES I KNOW ONLY DMG TOPICS ARE ALLOWED HERE...BUT MAN LIKE CMON.....JUST LOOK AT HER....!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Karan1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i totally agree wid u...dis is really nt good...hw cn she say dat phisique dikhane se kuch nhi hota...dis is kind of insult of KSG...itz a dance show ...comment on dancin skills....
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i seriously hate her 2... wt a bitch.. atleast he is smart and handsome and nt like her,, fat and ugly...
kameeni ne apni zaat dikha hi dii na..
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
and any ways she will hav it from us.. we will make him win..
suzzane14 thumbnail
what a weirdo she is aghhh i hate her..!!
Ritz2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Please don't insult saroj khan coz i m a big fan of her dancing skills....so word like hate ,fat and blah blah stop it.

I understand that u r a karan fan so m i but please don't insult anyone else coz she said something to Karan.

Edited by rvs04 - 15 years ago
Mehek22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i know a lot of people are hurt...

but u dont have the right to say something bad against saroj khan...that was his opinion...and we have to respect that...i know i was sad too...but thats not the right way to say something bad about the person...!!!

and btw its really not good to say "i wish something happens to her right this moment"...its really not good!!!

so plz dont say such things...!!!!
sry if i am sounding rude...but thats my opinion...!!!
Riya07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehek22

i know a lot of people are hurt...

but u dont have the right to say something bad against saroj khan...that was his opinion...and we have to respect that...i know i was sad too...but thats not the right way to say something bad about the person...!!!

and btw its really not good to say "i wish something happens to her right this moment"...its really not good!!!

so plz dont say such things...!!!!
sry if i am sounding rude...but thats my opinion...!!!

agreed
kate-85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i can understand your feelings...but atleast she is elder to many of us..respect her age..i am not a fan of Saroj khan..but using words like these won't do any good...even KSG wud have taken it in the rt spirit..i am not advicing anyone..coz i am no one to do that...but felt i should tell .don't feel bad..
shes a professional at what she duz n she probably knows wat shes talking about. dis is the early stage of the competition shes probably advising him within the criticism dat its nt all bout  flauting your body but perfect dancing Edited by rani 19 - 15 years ago