Written Update Feb27th- G's plan to leave fails!

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaara006 thumbnail
thank you 😊, agree with your rating on todays episode.... well i think your being too generous, the episode was a complete and utter joke!!!!!!!! 🤢 
-Ashoo- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

i didn't like todays episode either. man its been so long since we seen heer actually smile and giggle, but nothing from prem (gaurav). please ekta dont let this drama die on us!

-svetalana- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
You know This Ekta...Ipshita all ta ta in her team are big Teasers and stubborn.Watch out when ever we are low ,depressed and bashing them the very next day they come with good episode and make us big fool again and we sit and watch.and when ever there are good episode she will come up some weirdest crap and we start yuking...

so we have this Hate-Like relationship with them but the actual culprit is definetly HC and AG.We are really addicted.At least i am .If i am not watching the show i feel some type of emptiness.If i watch the show i tear off my hair , bang my head.

Tell me is there any solution to this....I think i will have ML soon.
gujuchick01 thumbnail
you know what!! this show is getting lame and poor heer!!! but if this keeps up im prob going to end watching this show!! At first, i thought that prem was acting as gaurav but i guess not!!!!
miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanx alot!!!

i dont know why i have a feeling that the third person could be bauji, preet, or maybe harman!!!
Naddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thankz for the update

i can't believe this - ekta has crushed all my hopes
sourpuss thumbnail
Thanks di! Preet was awesome today! But now that Prem's Gaurav will they bring back the t-shirts???😳 --bhav (:
-Amrita- thumbnail
thanks alot for the update!
cameroon16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanx a lot
Plzzz Ekta have mercy on us
WE WANT PREM BACK😭
Else 100% this show will go down and star plus will decide to pull it off, which we would hate to see happen

Premeer forever, No GAURAV Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz😭