Update 26th Feb

sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Episode starts with DM and Santu going to the ceremony, in the car. DM is in the passenger seat, while Santu is in the back seat. Santu feels her ear and finds the cut bleeding (from when Taruben twisted her ear). DM, sees her through the rearview miroor and gives her a few tissues, to clean it up. Santu takes them. At the venue, a lot of reporters are present, who are all awaiting the arrival of Dharamraj and his dharampatni. A short distance from the venue, DM asks the driver to stop and he goes and sits in the back along with santu. They reach the venue, and all the reporters crowd the car. Pinakin goes to the car as well. DM gets out and the reporters start firing questions at him, like how does it feel to win the award again and all. DM is silent, and then Santu gets out. She's extremely uncomfortable in this very public gathering. She then notices the bruise on her arm,and touches it, trying to cover it up. DM notices this and he puts his arm around santu, in an attempt to cover up the bruise. And then leads her inside, with his arm still around her. All this while, they are being photographed and recorded by the news people. They go inside the venue, walking slowly. Santu is completely overwhelmed by the amount of attention they are recieving and the amount of people present. Virat notices them enter together and gives a dirty smile. The organiser, Saumil bhai comes to recieve them, with a garland and all, DM accepts it and gives it to pinakin. DM then notices Hiten, who's standing aloof. He takes Santu's sari pallu and covers up the bruise (subtley of course) with it and goes off to talk to Hiten.

DM : Hiten, about what happened earlier, I'm sorry, but i was very angry then. But that house is your home, son.
Hiten replies: No, Mr. Dharamraj Mahiyavanshi, you kicked me out of your house, and for whom, someone whom you picked off the streets?
DM says: what are you saying Hiten, you are the most important person in my life, after all, you are nine and Subhadra's eldest child. You are angry with me, but that hasn't upset me, as much as the fact that you are staying in my dushman's house has. Dont forget that you are Hiten Dharamraj Mahiyavanshi. And with your name, the izzat of Mahiyavanshi khadan is also present.
Hiten says: this is the fact that hurts me the most, that your name is present in my name.
And he walks off. DM looks on, saddened.

All, this while, the channels have been telecasting live, and they's showing Santu. Nanaji, khemi and mongi are watching this on TV, with the other villagers. Mongi says that santu looks very beautiful, adorned with those jewels and draped in such finery. Khemi also says, Santu looks very pretty, and it seems like her family has finally accepted her. Nanaji is worried, he says, that her eyes tell a different story.

Back at the venue, Santu is standing all alone when Hiten walks up to her. She does namaste to him. While hiten looks down with contempt and anger at her, remembering what Kadambari had tearfully told him, that Santu was being given their mother's clothes. He tells her, that dont think that by wearing my mother's clothes you can take her place in our lives. Right then a photographer comes up to them and asks hiten to stand a little closer to Santu, so that he can take a photograph. Hiten says, Kareeb??,with a sarcastic look, and he stands closer to Santu. The photographer starts taking photos while Hiten whispers to santu, 'a crow, even if it paints itself with colours will still remain a crow, dont forget that', and then asks the photographer, when the photo's will be published? The photographer says that in tomorrow morning's edition itself. For which, hiten says, 'oh!, tomorrow is it?' and tells the photographer, his camera is very nice and takes it from him. He then opens it up and takes the film from the camera and gives the camera back and storms off. Santu looks on.

Surekha comes up to Santu, Santu takes her ashirwad. Surekha says, 'Jeetey Raho'. And then tells Santu, that dont mistake hiten. He is very angry right now, which is why he spoke to you like that. He, heart of hearts, is a very nice person. Its just that, seeing you in his mother's clothes, affected him very badly. He still loves his mother a lot. If seeing you in my sisters clothes has affected me so much, you can imagine, how much it affected him.
Santu replies:'Dont worry, i dint feel bad for what he said. As a matter of fact, i'm very happy. A son has come willingly to take part in his fathers happiness. That makes me very happy.' When she says this, the karyeshu mantri shloka is played in the background. Subhadra is surprised.

Virat is talking to Hiten, trying to get him talk to DM. DM and Pinakin are also in the same frame. Virat is trying to needle DM by telling hiten to go talk to his father. But hiten is unmoved. Virat goes upto DM. DM sends Pinakin to get him a glass of water. Virat say, ki, you must be very angry, that your son has come to me, he's staying with me now. DM replies, that the huge amount of loss you incurred must have affected you mentally, because now you are not making sense. Virat replies, i have incurred a loss, but right now, you are the person who has lost the most, you have lost your son. For which DM says, that yes i am sad that my son has gone to you. But i am glad that my son is with surekha. She will keep her eye on him, and make sure that you're bad influence wont affect my son. And he walks off.

Everyone is seated, the award function has started. Taruben is watching it on tv and she curses the cameraman, coz they are continuously showing santu and her naanka is not in focus. Baapuji along with suraj and birwa is also watching the telecast. As are nanaji and everyone else. Soumil shah goes on stage and he welcomes everyone, he says that as in every year, this year also, they are awarding the best diamond merchant, and this year they are awarding Dharamraj Mahiyavanshi. This year is special, because they are not only honoring DM, but they are also celebrating his wedding. Taruben's face turns sour when she sees this on tv. And then Saumil bhai says that this year, Smt. Santu Dharamraj Mahiyavanshi will herself present the award to Shri.Dharamraj Mahiyavanshi. And then he requests Santu to come onstage and speak a few words about DM.

Everyone is shocked. Bapuji wonders as to what Santu will say. Taruben is shocked and starts mentally cursing saumil bhai for asking Santu to speak(this scene is funny, Taruben's expressions are hilarious).
 Santu looks overwhelmed and scared. DM looks surprised and slightly worried. Surekha who is sitting next to santu asks her to go to the stage. Santu gets up and slowly makes her way to the stage. The episode ends on her frightened face.

Preview- DM,now sporting a turban and with a sword(i think), onstage with santu. He says that he would like to dedicate this award to his wife. Nanaji, Taruben and baapuji, who are seeing this on tv are extremely surprised(nanaji pleasantly surprised). And hiten extremely angry, clutches his glass so hard that it breaks.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
WOWOOWW!! thanks Mru!!

LOoks like an awesome episode yet again...this is just great...how did u like it?
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Mru. From the promo it looks like DM will shield Santu from having to speak and turn the situation around. He knows if Santu is made to speak she will most likely pass out.😆 Edited by soap-critic - 15 years ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Wowowowoowow awesummmmmmmmmmmmmmm update Mru !!😲

I am LOVINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG DM-Santu goshh😳😳 I am sure she will rock the stage hehe😃A pleasure to see Santu's face when DM will give the award to her...(though i guess angrily still😳)..

I want DM to fall for Santu asap😆😆at least to stop Taru Ben's nataks😡😡
mombasa00 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Mru.  He behaved like a perfect gentleman to Santo.  So sweet.
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Sammie, hema.. It was a great episode, actually.. Loved the first 5-10 mins.. And surprisingly loved the Hiten-Santu interaction as well... The last part and the preview was a great build up to monday's episode...
sns23 thumbnail
Guddi,you're welcome...
Though,i really doubt he's gonna dedicate it to santu.. it must be for his kohinoor...
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Haan Mru even i think he will dedicate it to his late wife...hehe gawd kabh sudhrega DM?
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sns23

Guddi,you're welcome...

Though,i really doubt he's gonna dedicate it to santu.. it must be for his kohinoor...

Oh haaaaaaaaaaaan...I forgot...

But u never know😆remember V-Rat's dialog...Bapa beta dono agle pal kya karega kuch pata nahi😳
sns23 thumbnail
You're welcome, mombs...
 He was actually the perfect gentleman today..