25 Feb - WRITTEN UPDATE- Old and new...

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

25 February 2009

The episode begins with Taruben in DM's room .. she is looking at Subhadra's portrait and says that no one can take Subhadra's place in this house. She tells herself that if she somehow manages Santo to be decked in Subhadra's clothes, and more so , her jewels- then everyone will be even more angry towards her and Baa and DM will totally hate her.. She goes to DM's closet and takes out Subhadra's clothes and jewellery.. As she moves to the door, Kadambari stops her and asks her where she is taking her mother's clothes.. Taruben feigns innocence and tells her that she is giving them to Santo so that she can look atleast somewhere near their status as she is going to the award function with DM today.

Kadambari is aghast – "Even I should have left home with Hiten Bhai .. what he did was right .. because now even you people have started giving Santo the place that belonged to my mother .."

Saying so , Kadambari leaves, upset. Taruben is happy to see the effect that Subhadra's clothes had on Kadambari. On her way to Santo's room, she comes across Champakali who is rubbing oil on Baa's feet.. amid their general conversation, Baa spots the clothes in Taruben's hands and asks about them – Taruben tells her that she is giving them to Santo, citing the same reason she gave Subhadra. .To add salt to her wounds, she suggests Baa dress Santo up. Baa refuses and tells her that she can never imagine anyone else in her Subhadra's clothes and tells Taruben to do whatever she feels like .Baa leaves.

Taruben hands over the clothes to Champakali and tells her to give them to Santo .. while handing over, the jewelery concealed in the clothes drops and Champakali is stunned ..

Taruben : You have not seen anything but these clothes. You are to hand them over to Santo and if someone asks you how she got them , you are to tell them that she took the jewels herself .. otherwise I will burn your mouth.. understand?

Scared, Champakali goes to Santo's room ..

At Virat's house,

Surekha gives her nephew his favorite sitaphal juice and he smiles that she still remembers. Just then , Kadambari calls up wanting to talk to Hiten and tells him that today Santo is going to the function with their dad and she is going to wear their mom's clothes.. Hiten is furious to hear that and tells her that he'll call up later ..

H : I will never forgive you for this ..

Virat enters with Jaggu and starts provoking him against DM –

V : Nor should you forgive him .. look at what he has done! But his name is the one that comes after yours.. he is your father afterall ..

J : Malik is like that only .. look at what he did to me – fired me from my job – like someone skims a fly off milk .. look at what he has done to you – set fire to your factory! Your losses are touching the sky ..

V: What are you saying Jagmohan (acting)?

J : He is like that only .. he can droop to any levels now … that pakhandi..

Hiten keeps the juice aside and walks towards Jagmohan – staring at him for a while and then slapping him tight on his face –

H : The person that you are talking about .. he is no pakhandi .. he is the king of Dharampur .. and his name is Dharamraj Mahiyavanshi .. he rules this city .. this free air that you breathe .. he is the king and you are his subject .. and a subject must always speak about his king with respect – whether the king is present or NOT . This is about  being a king .. and about being a father to his son – that is a personal matter over which you have NO right to comment .. so this mistake should not occur again .. samjhi gayo ne?

Hiten storms off leaving Virat and Jagmohan smarting .. and Surekha proud ..

Back at the DM mansion,

Santo has been allotted a room but unconditioned to such luxury, she is still sitting on the floor. Champakali comes and gives her the clothes.

S: I am very scared what to do .. I have never been to such places and this time I have to go with him .. I don't even know what to do at these places ..

At that time, Bapuji enters and sends Champakali to get some tamarind for him without letting Baa know ..

B : Have you ever seen parties?

S: No ..

B : On TV?

S : No..

B : Don't have a TV at home?

S : No ..but used to watch it at Kaka's place a few times ..

B: Then how will you know what a party is? I have been to such parties many times. These are parties kept by the diamond merchants where the glitz and shine is much more than what is in a diamond … the merchants' wives come heavily decked and decorated for such parties .. so what you do is you go there .. don't talk if you don't want to .. but just keep smiling .. and don't do things you don't want to .. but don't get scared ok?

Like me.. Am I ever scared of anyone .. errr .. except my wife?

Santo grows sentimental and starts crying, telling Bapuji that he reminds her of his grandpa . He tells her to stop crying and just relax and not grow scared. Champakali comes with the tamarind and they leave ..

In his room,

DM has just finished his bath and is getting ready for the event. He is in his vest and looks at Subhadra's portrait and tells her that he has won the award this year too and the function is tonight .. he tells her that he is going to dress up just the way she likes ..

He goes to the closet and picks up a red sherwani …

DM : You think it wont fit me right? But it will .. (tries it on and it fits) I exercise one hour every morning and then I have your .. that .. kesar milk .. my weight is exactly what it used to be when you were around .. remember this locket? I had given you my first salary and you had got this for me.. I still wear it everyday ..

He gets ready and smiles at her portrait happily .. and then leaves downstairs ..

Virat and Surekha are ready to go for the function and Virat assumes that Hiten is not going to come along so he fakes some concern and goes to Hiten's door and tells him to come along .. but it so happens that before he can finish his drama, Hiten opens the door, all ready for the party .. Virat is stunned ..

V : You are .. err .. COMING?

H : Ofcourse I am .. I know you have been invited .. so what's the problem? Let's go!

He leaves .. Virat is stunned ..

V: Just like his father .. what they will do the next moment, you never know!

Surekha smiles proudly ..

DM is coming down the stairs and Suraj smiles at him .. DM asks him why and Suraj tells his dad that he's looking very good tonight.. DM ruffles his hair lovingly .. he goes down and takes the blessings of Baa and Bapuji when he hears Santo come down the stairs.. he is stunned to see her in Subhadra's dress and jewelery. As soon as she comes down, DM throws the mobile in his hand and it breaks .. he grips Santo's hand and shakes her , asking her angrily why she wore these clothes .. and told her that all this belongs to Subhadra- and her place cannot be taken by anyone in this house! Santo winces under his painful grip and DM realizing it, relents.. but still angry .. he demands to know who gave Santo the clothes and jewels .. Baa is about to say Taruben but Taruben interrupts and cues Champakali to say that Santo must have taken them herself. Santo is stranded now. Baa comes to her rescue and tells DM to take her as it is .. because everyone at the function is waiting and they should not get any more reasons to point fingers at him.. DM storms to the car angrily .. Bapuji tells Santo to go along ..

PREVIEW :DM and Santo are travelling by car .. DM is sitting in front and is noticing Santo by the rear-view mirror.. she feels her ears and they are bleeding (caused by Taruben last time).. she looks at her blood-stained fingers.. DM looks at her concernedly and gives her some paper tissues ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~Wicked~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG...OMG...OMG........So, so much intensity from him. How will I be able to watch tonights epi without................He wanted to look good for Shubhadra, what a scene!!!!!! He still keeps fit for her and looks good for her!!!!!!!!!!!!! Does he even realize how lethal he looks!!!!!!!!!!!! Red Sherwaniiiiiiiiiii..........HAILLA!!!!!!! Smiling, OMIGOSH!!!!!!!!!! AND VEST...........OH MY GODDDDD!!!!!!!! Suks thanku for the update, one word yaar: MARJAANIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII..........I have to drink some thanda pani now....

Poor Santu trapped by Moti Ben again, KK aurat she is 😡, hopefully DM will get to know the truth tomorrow. AND TOMORROW.........there was be mega blasts for sure.............

Edited by ~Wicked~ - 15 years ago
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Sukhs I watched it and I loved the equation between Hiten and DM, i mean as we had guessed he slapped that Jagmohan. That was awesome.
Loved the scene between Santo and Bapu ji...i wonder why he said that he is saurabh and not let her call her nanaji...u know!! it's weird.
Loved how DM was talking to Kohinoor and getting ready LOL!!
he was looking very good...he smiled. ☺️ cutest smile ever.
I loved today's episode.
He was wrong to get all mad at her for wearing Subhi's clothes, it's not like she knew whose they belonged to...
Moti needs to be exposed, i swear she would have been killed had he known moti ben did that. HEHEHE!!
Didn't see the preview looking forward to tomorrow.

~Wicked~ thumbnail
With DM scenes like this, how will I be able to do justice to the other people in the show 😕? Its wholly unfair to them 😕.............mujhe un log ka yaad nehi rahegaaaaaaaaaa 😕...........
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Tujhe yaad rakhna bhi hai kya?

~Wicked~ thumbnail
Nehi...I guess I am quite bad that way 😕....But, its not my fault alone, he is greatly to blame for it 😍. I was only trying to be a fair, but, its a futile attempt 😍. Cloud 9 here I come again 😍.

Sheesshhhhhhhhhh............I should stop posting here altogather, I am beyond repair and should be confined to one place only 😍🤣.

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Gawddddddddddddddd

Iss moti ki toh maiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii😡

Gawd SUkhi I am too angry to post anything sensible....sirf gaali nikal raha hai for tht Taruuuuu😡

I hate her...

Thanks...
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Guddi she loves Subhi and her Naanka too much...but u r right Moti is going overboard. 😡
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sammie_Ronit

Guddi she loves Subhi and her Naanka too much...but u r right Moti is going overboard. 😡

😡😡I wanna slap her tight😡😡

Anyways, Rasika was too good I feel....in fact she is ! Awesum char itna acha acting ke it seems real and i am going out of my brain😊😊

Looking forward to DM-Santu relationship😛kitne din ho gaye ab toh track mei aa jaa boss😭

😡
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
It was a MINDblasting episode!!

Goshh so much awesome hoxiness!