Maa

Written Update 24 Feb 2009

Dreamy_Girl03 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Written Update for 24 Feb 2009 

Recap – Discussion between Apara and Mrs Sharma in the principal's office. Anay scolding Choti for the death of Shekhar. Anay telling Apara that she will not be insulted anymore in his school. Akshar tries to catch the man taking his photo, but he manages to flee from there. Apara asks Anay and Tanmay where is Choti, but they don't know.

PART 1

Apara is asking Choti's friend if she has seen her somewhere, but she has not seen her.  But no one know where she is. Anay tells to himself that he should not have scolded her so much. Apara looks for her in the classroom. Just then the peon comes and tells her Choti is found. Apara  tells Anay that Choti is found and she goes to fetch her. Choti is in the church and is crying, saying that she is a very bad daughter that's why to punish me u took away my father. Apara comes there and listens to what Choti is saying. Choti says she had made a mistake because she insisted to go to the birthday party then why did u punish my mother and brothers. Papa went away from them also. Anay also comes there. She promises that she'll never to in someone birthday party from now and I'll never celebrate my birthday also. Apara cries terribly. Choti prays to God to bring her father back. She tells God to bring her papa back and take her instead. Apara comes and hug her telling her not go away from her. Both cries terribly. Anay feels guilty.

PART 2

Apara, Choti, Anay and Tanmay are walking in the corridor. Anay looks at Choti seems that he wants to talk to her. Tanmay says to Apara that all his friends has gone to circus and even he wants to go. But Anay insists to go to waterpark because waterpark is Choti's favourite picnic spot. Apara says that we all will go to waterpark. Anay then says that the last time we went there we had made a lot of fun but Choti replies that the last time papa was with us. They are all sadden because their papa is not with them so they won't enjoy. Apara says even this time u'll enjoy yourself as your mother has change a bit now. But Choti does not want to go she wants to go home as she has lots of homeworks. But first she'll drop Tanmay to his computer classes then they'll go home.

Kanta is sitting in the dining room and says that she'll cook food for Akshar. Bua tells Sandhya that Apara went to school since long but she has not yet returned. Sandhya says I have told didi to keep her mobile charged but she does not listen. Now her mobile is off. Kanta comes there and says to Bua to teach her how to cook julab jamun, gajar ka halwa and kheer but Sandhya tells her to think twice before she speaks, she  knows that didi and the children have not yet returned. Kanta gets angry and goes. Apara, Anay and Choti comes home. Bua asks why she went to school. Apara says there is nothing to worry, they had called her to discuss about the children studies as they went to school after a long time. Bua says to inform them before going as they were worried. Choti goes in her room, sits on the bed, Apara and Anya comes there.

PART 3

Apara takes out Choti's clothes from the cupboard and tells her to change and asks her to keep her bag in its place. She tells her to change clothes quickly and comes to the dining table as she is going to prepare her favourite custard. But Choti is silent and Apara does not like it. Anay says to Apara to go and prepare the custard, he is going to bring Choti and her smile back. Apara goes from there. Anay kneels down and says the brother to whom Choti loves so much has scolded her. But even he loves her very much that's why seeing Choti sad he is also sad. He hold her ears and asks for forgiveness. Choti looks at him, wipes his tears and says u have not told anything wrong. All was my mistakes. Shes takes her clothes and go to change. Apara is in the kitchen and tells Sandhya and Bua

Everything about what happened at school and in the church. Bua says time heals every wound but a child's heart is so sensitive that's why they are so sad about Shekhar's death. But Apara says that can't leave everything to time. She says she'll keep her children happy. Sandhya and Bua are happy to hear this.

PART 4

The children are sitting on the dining table and Apara is serving them. She served Choti but she does not eat. Apara feeds her but she take a take a pice of bread and eat by herself and goes from there. After some times they play carom but Choti is sitting idle. Sandhys comes there. Anay tells Choti to play as its her turn but goes away. Everybody is sad seeing her beheviour. Its night Tanmay brings Choti whose eyes is blindfolded. Tanmay remove the cloth from her eyes and Choti sees dancing puppets before her. Sandhya is holding the string of one of the puppet and is relating a story of a princess who has forgotton to smile. Choti avoids to watch it. Then Anay takes a puppet of a magician and starts to talk, just then Choti looks at the puppets. Seeing this Choti started to laugh loudly, claps her hands and everybody is happy seeing her smiling. Anay goes to her and says my princess has laugh and Choti says that she'll always keep on smiling. The both hug. Tanmay also comes to join them, they are laughing and hugging each other. There Apara and Sandhya hug.Maa title song is playing as the background music.

The children goes and hug Apara. They are all very happy. Apara cries of happiness seeing them.

Precap – Apara is talking with Shekhar's picture and says I wish I had listened to u and take interest in the business, then today I could have handle your dream project. Now what should I do. Show me a way. Someone's shadow is shown on Shekhar's pic. May be its Akshar.....

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES. THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUM MEMBERS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
thanks a lot for the updates which is awaited everyday.
toocool4 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awesome written update