24 Feb WRITTEN update- Hamari BHABHIJI ...

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

Sorry guys , am going to have to abandon the booklet plan because there is a character limit to every post!

SORRY!

24 February , 2009

The episode begins with Hiten, Kadambari and Maulik in Hiten's room .. all of them are worried and Maulik says aloud that he does not realize what to do next and does not understand why their father has taken such a step .. Hiten tells him that even if he wanted to do anything, he would not have been able to .. Hiten taunts him and tells him that the only thing he can do is accept his father's marriage and forget about his mother ..

M : Hiten Bhai ! That's enough .. you are crossing your limits.. behave yourself..

H : You shut up Maulik ..

Kadambari interferes and reprimands them for fighting among themselves like kids. Kadambari agrees with Maulik that their father has left no choice for them .Hiten tells them that there is one thing they CAN do about the situation .. he hastily packs his bag with some clothes and starts leaving the room .. just then , he turns back and asks Maulik if he's coming along … Maulik is silent ..

H : I knew it .. you are a coward .. afraid to leave your father's side .. otherwise you would have come with me .. and not stayed back for father's sake..

Kadambari tells Hiten that she will come with him but he refuses to take her along ..

H :I will manage outside the house on my own .. but I don't want my sister to go through all the trouble .. and only you can take care of Suraj and Birwa .. so please you stay back..

Saying so, Hiten leaves for the ground floor ..

On the ground floor,

DM is packing some diamonds for a consignment and everyone is doing their job when they see Hiten storming down the stairs with a suitcase in his hand .. DM puts the suitcase in a closet and turns to see Hiten storming towards him . Baa , Moti-ben and Bapuji hold Hiten and try and stop him from going .. Baa pleads and tells Hiten to stay back whilst DM looks on , placidly ..

H : Ok! I will not leave this house .. but I have a condition .. that girl who my father has married – SHE shall leave the house .. tell me, (looking at DM) – do you agree on this condition?

Santo is listening to this conversation from outside the door ..

DM : How dare you put conditions in front of your father? No one gives me this stuff ..

H: Then those people must be afraid of you .. but I am not ..You should have thought about all this before marrying that girl .. you married at this age? If you were so interested , why didn't you just go out and .. (hinting towards brothels)

DM gets very furious and almost holds Hiten angrily before the family stops him, Baa still holding on to Hiten ..

DM : How DARE you talk to me like that? I have lived life on my own conditions .. I have built this house by myself – you understand that? Without anybody's help, I have become what I am today .. singlehandedly I have set up this entire town .. and STILL never did I talk to my father like that ..

H : Ofcourse you didn't .. because I am sure your father never did anything remotely as disgusting as my father did!

DM just loses his cool and advances towards Hiten with all his anger .. Bapuji holds DM and drags him towards his stairs .. DM gets off from his hold , still very angry ..

DM : Good that your mother passed away .. or the poor thing would have to see this day – where you are trying to put your father down ..

H : YES! Good that she is no more .. otherwise she would have to see what levels her husband has drooped to ..

This infuriates DM to no end and he throws off his shawl and goes towards Hiten ..

DM : Enough ! That is more than enough! Get OUT of my house .. get out! Right at this moment .. for 2 days you will stay out, then you will get to know the price of the food that you are eating .. I don't want you here .. GET OUTT !

Baa tries stopping him but Hiten leaves the house ..

Outside the house,

As Hiten reaches the main gate , Santo calls from behind him .. folding her hands in front of him, pleading him not to leave the house and that DM is his father … Hiten gestures her to stop and tells her that she is just DM's wife .. and should not try to be his mother..

Hiten goes away angrily leaving behind a sad Santo ..

It's late at night, and DM goes to the open area of the house where Hiten used to sit up late at night playing the guitar .. he remembers what all happened between them and is emotionally drained .. he bends on the chair and sits down .. his eyes closed .. trying to come to terms with what just happened …

Just then, his phone rings –

Voice : Dharamraj Bhai, I have been trying to get through to you the whole day but have not been able to .. you have been selected for the award given by the Diamond Merchants Asso. This year .. and Saumil Bhai is himself coming to invite you ..

DM : Thank you very much .. but please tell Saumil Bhai not to bother ..I will not be coming this time .. Jai Shri Krishna ..

Saying so DM cuts the phone ..

After a while, Santo comes there and calls out meekly – "Malik .."

DM : Bol ..

Santo : Hiten-bhai. .. he left home ..

DM : Whatever you may have heard, treat it like it never happened and that you never heard it .. this is the matter of my family and I will take care of it .. I don't need your advice .. now go ..

Before going, Santo hands him a photo album ..

DM : This is the album of my wedding with Subhadra.. where did you find it?

Santo : In the old closet in the store-room .. so ..

DM : Okay .. you may leave now..

As Santo leaves , Baa-Bapuji come and sit near DM .. expressing their concern over Hiten and where he might be ..

DM : You don't need to worry about him .. I know where he is ..

Dials a number and gives the phone to Baa ..

DM : Here.. talk to him ..

Baa : Hello, who is this?

Surekha answers from the other side – Baa is surprised that DM called Surekha. Surekha tells Baa that Hiten is with her and that he has had some dinner and is now asleep  - Surekha asks the phone to be given to DM –

S : Wont you like to know how your son is?

DM : Maasi means someone who is like a mother .. when my Hiten is with his Surekha ma, how can I be worried? I am not worried about him, I am just worried about his maasa, Virat ..

S :When maasi is here, maasa wont be a problem .. I will take care of him ..

DM cuts the phone and tells Baa-Bapuji to go to sleep while he stares into the distant sky..sadness creeping into his thoughts ..

The next morning,

The head of the Diamond Assoc. – Saumil Bhai comes to the DM mansion and Bapuji welcomes him and so does DM .. DM asks him the purpose of his visit and Saumil tells him that since DM refused the invitation on the phone, he had to come invite him personally.. Saumil tells DM how important the award is for him and the association and it's a matter of great pride and that he has to come ..

Just then, the phone rings .. DM picks it up and finds it to be Khemi on the other side … DM tells Champakali to go get Santo for the call ..

Champakali tells Santo about Khemi's call and Santo is very happy and goes towards the door but stops, reminding her that M-ben has told her not to enter the house. Champakali tells her that malik himself has called her inside .. Santo is very happy to hear that malik has called her ..

Santo comes inside and is introduced to Saumil Bhai .. she takes the phone and tells Khemi she'll call later because she has guests right now ..

M-ben is shocked to find Santo inside the house and is about to yell at her when she notices Saumil-bhai present and stops. Saumil bhai asks for some buttermilk made by Santo .. and Santo reluctantly goes towards the kitchen.. discretely, M-ben stops her and hands her the tray full of glasses outside the kitchen .. Santo gives it to Saumil who apologises for not being present at the wedding and gifts her a gold ornament  .. Santo takes it on Bapuji's saying ..

Saumil  : Dhamraj Bhai, you have to agree .. Bhabhiji is like Goddess Laxmi for you.. your marriage has just taken place and you already have won an award! You have to come to the award now .. I don't want to hear a single thing more ..you and Bhabhiji HAVE to come .. today evening….

DM : If you so insist Saumil Bhai .. I .. I mean .. we (looking at Santo) .. we will be there..

PRECAP : Jagmohan tries to provoke Hiten against DM on Virat's saying ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thankoo Sukhi no prob for the booklet thing at all🤗

You made my Day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The epi sounds rocking as welllllllllllllllllllll

Cant believe so many things happening in one epi ! So not like Kekta's projects !😲

I am LOVINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG DM-Santu☺️

Goshhhh wanna see them together and love blossomingggggggg☺️

Santu needs that badly and DM is the perfect man to give her that😍

Loving themmmmmmmmmmmm😳Thankoo Sukhiiiiiiiiiiii😃
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
OMGGGGGGGGGG
sukhs i watched the episode...it was amazing. The respect is growing for each other. I loved it yaar...i need words to describe how amazing today's episode was.
I think Hiten is gonna slap JAGS tomorrow...
and that fight between him and DM was so realistic. It was M-I-N-D B-L-O-W-I-N-G. Hiten loves his father. I can tell.
thanks sukhs for the awesome update!! love ya!
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
In fact Hiten loves his father THE MOST !😃😃
~Wicked~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thankoo Suks...........as always a perfectly detailed update. I am feeling speechless, everything I wanted RR do as DM, he is doing so far. Yes, I agree, everyone is acting superbly and the story is progressing beautifully, but, for me, everyone just disappears around DM - he is simply that captivating.
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
I know tabs...i want to admire everyone for the awesome performances but with DM i just forget everyone else...

today Moti Ben was hilarious!! 🤣
~Wicked~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am stopping myself from gushing today ............. GOSH! I can just go on and on and on.........OK, this very tiny amount of gush only and then, I shall say no more:

Khuda janeeeeeeeeee ke mein fida hunnnnnnnnn
Khuda jane ke mein mit gayiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

☺️
😍Edited by ~Wicked~ - 15 years ago
Sati thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Cutie ben.... Rocking episode :)
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
i loved how he said mein ....then "hum aajayenge"
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Sukhi. OMG sounds like another 'treat' of an episode. Hope we get to see Santu in a nice saree and som jewelry as she will be attending an award function. Unless Motiben or DM abort her trip by making some excuse on her end.😕 I would not put anything past Motiben.