Bandham DiscussionFeb 23rd - 27th

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: netra_rama

Hi hun, sorry yaar. I had exam today and was unable to do so. Atinama said she would be doing, probably she is busy daa. No worries, i wud put up the updates by tonight if atina is not here. Thanks Nithi for tuesday updates.

Hey Neths..Sorry ellam ethukku.. How was your exam? I have put the updates from what I remember.. Please add the missing parts ..
Edited by nithyamkv - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eclat thumbnail
Thanks Nithyam.  Nethra how were your exams? 

Think Neelambari is playing along with Adhi to help Jeeva get Thamira out.  Gayathri and Sakthi - two whackos who need to get to some bedlam.  Roja vera edho serialkku gunaseelam ellaam sonnaanga, ivanga rendu perum super poruthamaana characters for gunaseelam.
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
NITHYA....romba thanks ma.......I was supposed to do Monday updates since netra had exams....but something came up ....and I could not do it .....I just came here to do....and here you are....not only moday but tuesdays is also done......great...Nithya......thanks again...

I am yet to watch tuesday......have to wait two more hours......but I have already read the updates....which is better than the real serial.....

Thanks again
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Eclat and nithi, exam fine dear. thanks for asking 😊

Thanks nithi for both the updates. 😲😲😲 Jeeva getting beaten up vaa?? 😭😭 this will only delay her chances in bringing out her mother. I strongly believer Neela is only acting to be with her mother. Maybe she is planning to get something from Adhi to save tamira?? Cud be both Jeeva and Neela plan this together?? Its no soo  neela to behave like this suddenly naa ...

lets wait and see ...
Janu thumbnail
Thanks for the double updates,,, Nithya...
very kind of you..

Pavam intha jeeva,,, she have to do all alone...
I think Neela have something in her mind... i hope so
jagdu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates,
Yes, it's too good to be true. Neela's pretending she's changed.
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks nithya for the updates.  Gaya, is there some medicine that will get some sense into your head?  Is such a person possible who will believe everything that her maniac brother tells her?
eclat thumbnail

Thanks Nithyam for the updates.

yaarukitta enna koovi what payan.  mega serials are mega serials after all ! 😭

atina thumbnail
thanks Nithya.....

This Gayatri is too too much.....

1. She can very well tell Sakthi that she is giving the medicine to Nithila......( after she has 48 days in hands)

2. By that time she can make some arrangements and make Sakthi to be captured by the police.

3. I think this Neela is pretending to be a good daughter to aadhi...even by going to the extent of slapping Jeeva...just to buy trust from Aadhi.........I think she will soon will be a vettu for aadhi.....
atina thumbnail
I really wish someone tells Devi priya not to use such thick fake eye lashes........it looks like the bristles of a brrom.......so long and thick and unnatural........