Update booklet - 23-26 Feb- 23 Feb up!

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

23 Feb 2009

Sorry missed the beginning of the episode but somehow Taruben entered the house and prevented Santo from doing any work for the house and told her to go back to the room and told Champakali to clean up the mess instead, heaving a sigh of relief as Santo went out of the house and Kadambari did not get a whiff of what was going on ..

Bapuji is combing the few hair that he has left .. and Baa is making fun of him telling that he is making a fool of himself by trying to comb such less hair.

Bapuji : It's not me who's making a fool .. your mother made a fool out of me.. when she made me agree upon marrying you..

Baa : Don't talk about my mother .. wasn't it you who came riding on a horse to marry me?

Bapuji : Ride a horse I did .. but ended up being transformed into a donkey ..

Baa : What did you say??

Bapuji : Nothing nothing .. I have some important work with Dharamraj so I am going to the factory ..

When he's going, Baa forces him to wear the mojris that she had got for him, telling him that they go with his dress. Bapuji goes to the store-room to get the mojris ..

He goes to the store-room and gets the mojri from a shelf and when he's dusting it, his eyes find Santo standing behind a shelf .. she gets up at the sight of him.. Bapuji is saddened looking at Santo's old clothes and the conditions she is living in .. she takes the mojris from his hands and starts wiping it with her clothes but Bapuji, too overwhelmed by the situation is angry with how she's living in such conditions and leaves the place.

At the factory, DM and Pinakin are assigning important posts for the next big consignment. At that time, Bapuji enters telling him that he wanted to discuss something which could not wait till he got home. DM sends Pinakin out .. Bapuji tells DM that the kids have started their daily routines which involve going out of the home and soon they will find out about the wedding and they will not be able to take it . He suggests DM tell them everything himself .. DM agrees and they both leave ..

Simultaneously,

Scenes of Kadambari getting to know about the wedding from her dance instructor, Maulik (the middle son) getting to know from his gang, Birwa getting to know from her school mates and Suraj and Hiten getting to know from a paper plane that Suraj had made out of the newspaper that carried the report of the wedding .. everyone is stunned …

At the DM mansion,

Everyone is sitting in the central hall .. the kids having a shocked and disgusted look on their face .. Maulik asks his Taru-fai why she did not tell them and she is left with no answer.. when their tempers are rising, DM enters the house ..

They all look at DM disbelievingly .. and before he can go talk to any of them, Kadambari gets up and starts questioning him loudly , asking him why he did all this.. and what was the need to do so .. Maulik joins her and asks him why he did this marriage and that too with someone so young .. he asks him what will their standing in society reduce to after all this ..

DM : I have the answer to all your questions ..

Just then , Hiten stands up and goes and congratulates DM on his wedding .. making DM furious ..

Kadambari : What nonsense Hiten?

Hiten : How do we react when a stranger marries? We wish him , right? That's precisely what I am doing .. wishing a stranger ..

DM : Shu taru baap chu (I am your father) Don't you feel ashamed to talk to me like that?

Hiten : No I don't .. but do YOU feel any shame at all, marrying again .. and marry you did.. but who? That girl? I am 23 .. Kadambari is 21 .. Maulik is 19 .. Birwa is 14 .. and Santo? She's just 4 years elder to Birwa! What were you thinking when you married her Mr.Mahiyavanshi?

Birwa goes to Kadambari and starts crying…

Hiten goes to his mom's portrait and gets the vase lying below it ..

Hiten : This vase, for how much did you get this – 8000? That dining table – how much? 80,000 .. this is your habit isn't it? You like buying precious and expensive things.. and when you get fed up of them, they end up in the store-room.. for how much did you finalize this deal of marriage? Are you going to do the same with Santo? And were you doing the same with my mother?

Angry beyond his limit of tolerance , DM slaps Hiten and shuts him up .. Baa-Bapuji and moti-ben control DM while the kids rush to Hiten ..

DM : You have spoken more than you should have .. you have crossed your limits with me.. now listen to me .. carefully .. I have done this marriage in my total 'hosho-hawas'.. it has been done by my consent and understanding .. and it's not a matter of your acceptance that will ever affect it .. now it's my decision..

Hiten : Your decision? No .. now we are going to take a decision .. cmon Kadambari, come on Maulik ..

Saying so , the kids leave upstairs .. while Baa asks DM , panicking, what they will do now.. DM is furious and asks Taruben how the kids got to know about the marriage .. Taruben says that Santo must have told them when she entered the house today.. DM angrily storms towards the store-room..

DM rushes up the stairs to reach the store-room .. Santo who is sitting outside the store-room gets up to go inside when DM reaches the door and tells her to stop .. she is on the threshold of the room , facing away from him .. he tells her to come in front of him.. she hesitates.. he shouts at her angrily –

DM : How dare you enter my house! How dare you tell the kids about our wedding? What was the need of telling them? Could you not keep your mouth shut? Tell me why!

Santo , scared, comes out of the room and drops to her knees, holding her ears :

DM : Now don't feign innocence.. I know you did it!

Santo : I went inside the house because a glass jar had broken and Kadambari-ben had told me to clean it up .. the glass would have hurt Suraj who was playing there .. that is why I went inside .. please forgive me .. I will never enter the house henceforth..

DM melts upon hearing her version of the story …

DM : Stand up … stand up I say .. no one told me about Suraj .. anyways this was not your fault .. my luck is rotten ..

Saying so , he walks down the stairs with Santo following him .. where he finds Taruben ..

DM :Motiben .. the thing that you told me inside of Santo spreading the news, I want to know how true or how false it is ..

M-ben : But I ..

DM : That's enough moti-ben .. as they say – a half truth is a lot more dangerous than a lie.. and after hearing Santo's version of the story, I know what the truth is .. if there is mistake, there has to be a punishment , but a punishment for no mistake – that is not the Dharamraj Mahiyavanshi way..

Saying so , DM leaves , making a statement ..  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sati thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Cutie ben, thanks for the update......

Hiten is the chip of the same block DM is made of......... DM atleast has some sense.....to ? TB

You are updates are sooo much better than the videos........
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Ok sounds like another mindblowing, fantastic, amazing episode. Gawd i m tired of saying it over and over again but that's a fact...Awesome yaar!!!
I will watch the epi and tell u how i felt...the update, is amazing as always. Love ya sukhs!!
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks a bunch sukhi.. I couldn't see the episode till the last scene.. but looks like its totally gonna be worth my wait till 1...
~Wicked~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Suks....my (gosh I have to find a name for ya)...anyhoo, thankoo for the update, have been waiting just for it. I am happy that DM slapped Hiten. I can undetstand his resentment about his father getting married and keeping them in the dark about it, I can also understand his resentment about DM not giving them enough time as a father should, but, I hate obnoxious brats who mouth off to their parents (especially brats of 24, he is not a kid anymore), there are ways of expressing anger and his way I hated. So, I am glad he got slapped. I loved that fact that Moti Ben got put in her place and I hope to see some more of this when she tortures Santu farther (which she will surely do). DM realized that Santo was speaking the truth and this is a first in an Ekta serial and I am too choked up over this to express my happiness adequately. Bapuji it seems will soon melt towards Santo.

PS: The hero telling off the villain so fast is a 1st in Ekta serial as well.  We should manaofy a mini zashan.......it deffo calls for celebration. Hope this sort of basic common sense continues.

Edited by ~Wicked~ - 15 years ago
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Lol Mru...jaagte raho!!
Yea i m sure it's gonna be worth it.
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Yes tabs u r so right!!
It calls for celebration, first time in Ekta show, the truth has come out so fast and no misunderstanding, i m glad he accepted that it was his decision, and he doesn't need to give the kids, especially that Hiten any explanation LOL!! Awesome....
so the kids found out, that's tooo awesome, i thought they would never find out for a long time!
Sri_Nidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank u sukhi. RR 's performance was A1 . Even the elder son is good.It was fast paced.Santo was too cute and even DM 
 melted!
mombasa00 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Suks.  Your book format is up.  Excellent.

Will comment on the epi after I watch it!
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thanks all for reading and liking this new idea. well you will see the fun of it tomorrow night when the next episode will be put up after this.

anyways it was truly a fabulous episode. DM could have very well carried his anger towards hiten to santo and just blow his top at her but the fact that he listened when she talked..was very special in its own way..loved the way her innocent act made him think and sober down:-)