Shreyas Talpade does a cameo in ‘Ghar Ki Baat Hai’

r_ahmed_shah thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Shreyas Talpade does a cameo in 'Ghar Ki Baat Hai'!

by Tellywatch News Desk

Feb 21, 2009, Mumbai  

In the upcoming episode of Red Chillies Idiot Box "Ghar Ki Baat Hai" on NDTV Imagine Shreyas Talpade would be seen playing himself in Sunday's episode.

Shreyas is doing three films at the moment namely Aage Se, Season's Greetings and Paying Guest and he is best remembered for his fimls like "Iqbal" and "Om Shanti Om" and Welcome to Sajjanpur. Shreyas had done Om Shanti Om with SRK and has great regards for him so when he was approached to do a cameo in Ghar Ki Baat hai he agreed to do it instantly.

On being contacted Creative director, Bhavana Sresth of 'Ghar Ki Baat Hai' said, "It's a cameo in which Shreyas Talpade is playing himself a film star. We are getting good feedback as Ghar Ki Baat Hai is about happiness, life and relationships. It's a show about a family and how they deal with life on a day to day basis. Special appearances by celebrities are always liked by audience".

Well another celeb making a special appearance….it has quite become a stale concept….what say folks???

Page 1 of 1

http://www.tellywatch.com/telly_news/shreyas_talpade_ghar_ki_baat_hai/february-21-2009/shreyas_talpade_ghar_ki_baat_hai.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ananyacool thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the article, Shreyas is a very talent actor and a seasoned comedian too
miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanx for sharing.................its nice to have shreyas

he is also really good at his comedy

so it fits in perfectly!!!
sonataca thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well, I hope this show is doing well and I don't find it a stale concept for Shreyas to enter this show. It will be interesting I like this show very much and if I see SRK's friends do such cameo roles here then it'll add more fun to it!