I met Karan Singh Grover-updated

Girish.Doshi thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hello My Dear Friends.

I am Girish Doshi. I am not a regular viewer of Dill Mill Gayye. But I have seen some episodes after meeting the gentle man Karan Singh Grover.

I am quite aged person here. I don't think that anyone here would be as old as me. I am in my early sixties.

I had met Karan Singh Grover a couples of months before when I was at India. At that time I didn't know who he was. I met him incidently. But he left a memorable day sketched in my mind. A perfect young gentleman.

I shall update the details soon. I am a little busy today. I was searching for a suitable place where I can write this.

UPDATED.

Hello Again!
It is a little long. I tried to omit many details, yet.

I am glad to find tha Karan Grover has so many fans. He truely deserves it.
I had been to Bombay to meet my son in the month of mid-December.
Me and my wife planned to take our gradn kids out for dinner. My grandson Veer is 6 yrs old while my grand daughter is of 10.
My grand daughter Saumya preferred to stay back as she had tonnes of scool assignments to be done with.
I cut the story to the short, Veer went missing in the hotel.
The hotel was too big for us the find him out. We were shaken. My wife was really worried and was almost in tears.

We tried to look nearby, but all our efforts were in vain. He was with us just few minutes ago, where did he go? I was afraid if he was allured by someone. The country where we stayed, such cases happen when the children go missing.

I rushed to the manager to find out if a lost kid was found. But he had recieved no information as such. He took my number and assured that he would call me up if he finds out.
I felt as if heart had stopped beating. I called up my son. He asked to stay there. But he couldn't come early as he was in traffic jams.

We had been to the city after a long period of time, and such a grave incident came across us. How could we two people not handle the child? How could we be so much careless.I was blaming myself hard, when my cell rung. It was from the manager. The manager said that a child boy wearing a yeallow jacket on black pants was found by a man.

Yellow jacket! I had gifted Veer that jacket. Surely, the kid was Veer. I was flabbergasted and relaxed at the same time. I asked the manager to keep the man he who found Veer standing.

Me and my wife rushed there. There my child was! Eating an ice cream!But how did he get it? His grand parents were half dead, where the grandson was playing with a lady and a man was busy on his cell.
I thanked the man for returning my heart beat back to my heart.
He introduced himself was Karan Grover. I came to know that he was an actor, and Veer was a fan of him.

What happened before we found Veer is as below:
When Veer saw Karan in the hoel, he went to meet him, without our knowledge. After talking to him for few minutes, Karan realised that Veer had fallen astray from his family. While Veer was completely enjoying his company, without bothering that he was lost from his grand praents.So Karan informed the manager, who called me up.

I expressed my thankfulness to Karan and regretted for the inconvinience caused to him due to my Veer. A true gentle man Karan is. He shook my hands warmly and said that it was his duty and actually he was overwhelmed by meeting his little fan!
His gestures were simply brilliant. I had never met him before, nor knew about him. But this unexpected meeting left me speechless about this wonderful guy.
He adviced Veer not to go anywhere alone without informing the family even if he sees Shah Rukh Khan! Veer nodded to each and every words of Karan!

We parted thereby, the lady with Karan gave Veer a gentle hug. The lady and Karan looked very nice people.
After returning home, when Saumya came to know about this, she was so sorry for herself that she couldn't meet Karan!
She talked so much aabout Karan!
I surfed on the net to find more about him, and I saw that he has millions of fans and communites across the world!
I came to know that the lady with him was Shraddha nigam, his wife with whom he had recently married then.
I must say, they are beautiful people, with same beautiful heart and mind. Bless them always.
Thank you Karan and Shraddha for returning our heart back to us. We shall never forget you.

Edited by Girish.Doshi - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnonymousUser thumbnail
oh WOW!!! lucky you! =] Do update soon with all the details.
chiti thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hello MR. Doshi.

I am really surprised to know that y ou are in ur early 60s! I think you are the only aged member here.

KSG left an memorable day for you? Please update soon. We will be pleased to find about KSG !

Gentleman- yeah, KSG is a complete gentleman.

-Blahdah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hello,
Your a really lucky person to meet Karan.
Please do update with all the details soon.
We are all really looking forward to and we will be glad to know it.
And yes, Karan is sure is a perfect gentle man.
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oh hello there, update soon and yup KSG is amazing!
maliha_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow u r soooo lucky

do update soon
-Moni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wow ur really very lucky...plz update soon...karan is really loved in this forum so plz update soon.....
virgo_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hello,
U r indeed very lucky to meet him
Plzz do update with ur experience
take carez
srkbest thumbnail
hi....welcome to the forum
Really looking forward to reading about your encounter with Karan......please update soon!!
literally123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow! You met Karan!!! You are very lucky!! Please tell us the details soon!!