Written/Video Feb 20- Veera leaves Nihaal

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Salam, Namaste, Sasriakal and Hello to everyone out there πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...there is reason to celebrate...its FIRDAY *woo hoo*...end of the school and work week for most...unless you are a struggling student like me...then the work week is just about to begin...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...i have worked every weekend for the past 4+years πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...cant wait for the day to come when i no longer have to report for work on saturday and sunday...

Note: pls put up with my update today...it will be shorter than usual...i have managed to cut my finger with a rather thick piece of plastic...the bandaging is making it quite a challenge to type ...thanks in advance...πŸ˜ƒ

*~* Video Update *~*

Click Here

*~* Written Update *~*
Part 1:
Show opens with Nihaal setting up dinner for him and Veera, who comes home at that moment raging mad (as usual...chick rarely simles 😑😑)... Nihaal tells her to eat but she begins to walk off. He says that he really had no idea that Preet worked in that company...he promises her that he will have a talk with Preet in the morning and they will find some solution. Nihaal tries to coax her by saying that he has cooked espcially for her but she just leaves him, goes to her room, locks the door and lays on the bed.

Shift to Jhuneja house and Preet coming home. Prem sees him and asks how was work. Prem says that Preet had mentioned something about letting people go, but Preet says that no, its nothing like that...they want to give me a promotion...Prem says that if you work hard then you will see, everything will work out. Preet was about to leave but Prem pulls him into a hug (really great brother brother moment πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘) Prem tells him to get freshened up and someone will have food ready, Preet leaves. Heer comes and asks Prem why he didnt just tell Preet the truth, that he knew everything already about him loosing the job. Prem says that he cannot tell Preet anything right now and he is proud of his brother. Here says that she is worried about what is going to happen. Prem tells her not to worry, that everything will be fine. He says that this is our house and no one can ever do anything to our home (he goes on a small bhashan...pretty much the same thing πŸ₯±πŸ₯±...pyaar bhara ghaar and all....πŸ˜‰) Premeer are all holding hands and Prem says that the foundation of this house is love and stuff.

Back to Preet who enters his room as Meher is doing some chores. She asks if he was able to find any work, he doesnt say anything he just goes to the wall. Meher brings him water and tells him not to worry...she says that if it didnt happen today it will happen tomorrow....she goes on to tell him how everyone was talking about his gift list and how proud everyone is of him (maybe not the best idea...considering he will beat himself up because he cant afford any of that now πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•) Meher says that i have full faith in you that you will stand for everyones wishes and beliefs. Meher tells him to get freshened up and she will get dinner ready for him. She turns to leave but Preet calls her back. Preet says that i have only shared my pain with you, but you have shared your hopes with me...thanks a lot for being at my side. Meher says that i will be with you forever (totally cute Meet scene 😳😳😳...i see Preet falling for Meher πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰)

Shift to Veera maharani sleeping when a call comes in. The person asks for Nihaal, she says he is sleeping and hangs up...they person calls again (its Preet's ex-boss 🀒🀒) He says that he needs to speak to Nihaal about his consult and stuff...Veer gets up in full form (ready for some action people πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›) then she begins her rant...she says so you are the one who have kicked the stomachs of so many people (sounds more dramatic in hindi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) She says what do you think of yourself...you call yourself the owner of your company...you take advice from such a lowlife like Nihaal...what is he, he is nothing and yet you still listen to what he says...then she hangs up (you know...she is the worlds worst wife...aapni paati ki baare mein koi aaisa kehta hai kya 😑😑😑...woh bhi nihaal ke bare mein...he is so sweet!!! 😳😳😳) Outside Nihaals cell phone begins to ring (bechara was sleeping out on the couch πŸ˜•πŸ˜•) someone, im guessing its is partner or something, says that they are in trouble because Veera told off the owner of that company...so the owner had taken back their contract and is about to take them to court (yeh toh hona hi tha) ...he then goes on to explain what Veera has said. Now NIhaal is the one who is mad...he goes to her and yells her for what she said...she says that i just told them that you are a loser...he says that this is your husbands job...she goes off and says that i have been suffering since i married you...Nihaal throws back and says what woudl have happened if i didnt marry you when RR left you at the mandap (woot woot!! you go nihaal...you tell her πŸ‘) She says so...so what would have happened...i would not have been here with you...he has as money, good looks and he is smart...she says that you have nothing...she goes off one money (she rants for a long time πŸ₯±) Nihaal then says i knew you were spoiled because you were the baby of the family...but i thought that if we lived in this house we would get to know each other and our love would grow...i have always tried to make you happy but nothing works (she is a gone case yaar πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•) He says that i was wrong because you were never mine...if you hate me so much then why dont you leave me. She says that fine i will leave you and tell everyone that you disgraced me...she says that my brother will believe me...not you...she leaves (chalo...jaan chuti!! ⭐️⭐️)

Part 2:
Opens with The the family sitting and eating as Prem and Lallu bring Gayatri to the dining area. Everyone is happy to see Prem feeding Gayatri...and vice versa (good family scene 😳😳...about to be ruined im sure ) Just then Veer walks in crying and everyone is shocked and asking what happened (man...she is good at the fake crying thing πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘) ...

Shift to Nihaal who is all by himself at his house thinking about everything that Veera has said...he is really upset (i feel so bad for him...he deserves better 😭) he is really frustrated with everything...he says to himself that he cannot believe that Veera turned out like that (we can!!! 😑😑)

Part 3:
Opens with Preet saying how can Nihaal do something like that, how dare he...he tells Veera not to worry...Preet is about to leave and beat up Nihaal but Prem stops him...Prem says they need to hear the whole story...Veera says i have told you everythign...Prem says that if Nihaal has said all this, then you must have said something too...what did you say...she says that why does it matter what i said...you supported Heer when i said a few things to her...but now when your sister needs you...you cant be there for her...you have created such a bid difference between your wife and sister...Prem says that its not about that...he says that if there are issues in the relationship then its both parties fault...he says that i know Nihaal too...Veera says do you know im as your sisters husband or as your wifes brother....then she goes on more about how Prem is whipped by Heer (anyone else have the urge to stuff something in Veera's mouth 😈😈😈) Preet says that something must have happened that made Veera leave her house and come here at this time of night...i cant see tears in her eyes (he is in full protective brother mode..which would have been nice to see if it wasnt for Veera 🀒🀒) Preet is about to go to Nihaal but Nihaal lands up there...Preet lays into him and Nihaal says i made a mistake please forgive me...Prem speaks up and says that Nihaal is here to take Veera, you need to go with him...of course Veera says thats not happening...Veera says that until he apologizes she wont go anywhere...just then Prem gets a phone call and after he hangs up...he says, you were right Veera...you dont have to go anywhere with this man...

Precap: None

Rating: 3/10...only for the small premeer scene and the meet scene...other then that...HORRIBLE episode...the drama is back...and bad drama i should say...veera really is a witch with a B...someone needs to set her straight...the only thing that i making this BS berable is the fact that premeer are together and meet is advancing in their relationship...varna..main toh nahin dekti...

JAZ
Edited by jnawaz - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
thanks a lot
was waiting 4 it
atlest premeer and meet scenes were there or else a horrible episode.
Jinx_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
another boring episode i mean ekta if you want this show to be no.1
you have to do three things

1) prem being back to normal and how he survived and become gaurav explained

2) sanjana storyline finished as quick as possible

3)more romantic moments with prem and heer

and as a bonus maybe veera being killed

!ishuprachi! thumbnail
reseved thanx a lot jaz i was waiting for ur update and it was awesome
miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i think prem refused veera to go with nihaal coz he has found out what she did to nihaal!!!

thanx for the update........................veera is alittle over the top.................she nedds appropriate behaviour classes.......................nihaal was soo good when he was giving her a piece of his mind however he should not have come to get her,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,he should have left it to the juneja clan to make her understand!!!
Edited by miss_precious - 15 years ago
shaz81 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hope your hand gets better Jaz dear !!!!
Premkidiwaani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank God............Finally Nihal spoke up...........he should have given veera a tight slap...........I hope Prem will support him not veera.
_SuMmEr_LoVe_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
what the hell MAN... NO PREMEER SCENES !!!
janv687 thumbnail
i think ds veera and nihal track is just sooooo irritating. specially veera's character feels like over acting and tooooo proudy. hope atlist som1 listens to nihal and try to make veera understand and solve the problem.

thnx for the update.
Edited by janv687 - 15 years ago
Naddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thankz for the update πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
i hate veera 😈😈