New FF Kismat Konnection Part 2 updated page 3

Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hey everybody it's me Mariam here well I have decided to start a New FF called Kismat Konnection. Well my last FF I left it half way between and can't remember the way I wanted the story to proceed on further so I thought of starting a new FF. Here is the character Sketch and the first part if you guys like it then I will carry on otherwise it doesn't matter.

Thanks Mariam xxx

Character Sketch Kismat Konnection.

Kasturi Chawla: An average 23 years old girl her family was brutally murdered 18 years ago she got put in the custody of her Chachi the only living relative around.

Drishti Chawla: Kasturi little 21 years old cousin she doesn't know what her family has suffered she is a fun outgoing girl.

Alka Chawla: Kasturi Chachi she suffers from a major trauma after witnessing her family's death in front of her eyes she is very possessive about her niece and daughter.

Robbie Sabarwal: An average 25 years fun loving guy who has completed his degree a while ago. Carry's on with the family business and has successfully built his own empire very rich and famous.

Devika Sabarwal: Robbie's mum she loves her son and daughter a lot she has worked really hard to maintain her husband's business and fulfil her kid's needs. Glad that her son took over the business gives her time to relax.

Puru Sabarwal: Robbie's dad met with an accident a while ago which left him paralyzed. Admires his wife's courage the way she took over the responsibility's and handled them really well. Loves his family can't stay away from them as they are his only reason for living.

Shivani Sabarwal: Robbie's little 23 years old sister who completed her degree a little while back currently working in the family business until she finds the job that interest her apple of everyone's eye as she is the only daughter of the family her brother Robbie adores her.

Here is the character sketch will post the first part in few moments.

Edited by FunkyChick - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Part1: The Past

One dark night in midsummer an average family was walking home. They missed there taxi and had no other option. A man walking in the forest lifted his head from the earth, and staring a few moments into the blackness, said JP Chawla He said nothing more no reason was known to him why he should have said so much. The man lived in the woods with nothing under him but the dry leaves and the damp earth, and nothing over him but the branches from which the leaves have fallen and the sky from which the earth has fallen, cannot hope for great longevity.

He wanted to take revenge from the Chawla family who had stolen his happiness years ago he planned to finish them all tonight before the moon goes down and the sunset comes out the following day. He followed the family home and creeped inside through the back window which was left accidently open that night. All of a sudden there were noises of owl hooting and glass shattering into pieces.

A woman wakes up screaming and sweating. She had seen the same dream again today she can't get over the past the way her family was brutally murdered after all she witnessed it in front of her eyes a girl comes running inside the room calling Chachi Chachi ap teek hain. The woman turned around pain and anger was clearly visible in her eyes she sat down on the bed without saying a single word to anyone.

The girl went to get the woman some water when she returned back she shook the woman to give her some water the woman didn't move at all the glass of water she was holding dropped out of her hands and she screamed Drishti Drishti!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Well here is the first part tell me how you liked it if you guys want to read further then I will post the second I will be writing in English mainly and use a bit of Hindi. My Hindi is really poor forgive me for any mistakes I make will be waiting for your comments.

Edited by FunkyChick - 15 years ago
cutykoo20 thumbnail
cool maryum new ff
n wat about ur previous ff
ur going to continue it or not

cutykoo20 thumbnail
oh ka parents got murdered
i think its thriller ff
i like that part
sumthing different maryum
update very soon
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hi mariam

wow...second ff.do you know i love your first ff too.

lol character sketch is very very interesting.

especially kasturi's family murdered and puru paralyzed.
shumi. thumbnail
PART-1

omg...mariam it is sooooo interesting.

i love the way you discribed the ff and

your flow of language is really really good.i love reading it.

good startπŸ‘.keep goingπŸ‘πŸΌ
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow another ff.........thats wonderful.......πŸ˜ƒ........i wish u had continued with ur 1st one too........really enjoyed reading that.

character sketch........very nice.........alka chachi is positive which is a welcome change......😊
loved the title too.

part 1.......very thrilling!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........she's still haunted by the murder.......wonder who that man is........πŸ˜•......can't contain my curiosity.........πŸ˜†........waiting for next part.

Hey Mariam

Great start to ur new FF
cant wait to see what happens as the story progresses

Aaliyah
flowers4u thumbnail
very interesting chachi n gud dats at first thank god kisy ki chachi is gud i mean all da ffs iv read da chachi is da villan n i be lyk yeh tho chachi ka naam badnaam kar kay he choray gay u knw
well just out of intrest i hv 2 oh no sorry 3 chachies very sweet n u wont believe dey not evil i knw hrd to blieve with chachi churail n dat
any way i hpe dey stay lyk dat i men gud
oh crap im spose to be commenting not disscusing my fmly sorry *holds ears *
any way luve ur ff nerly every 1s already dead n injured thank god no tragdies further on plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz lol
do continue
love n best of luk 
zaibun
Originally posted by cutykoo20
cool maryum new ff
n wat about ur previous ff
ur going to continue it or not

Thanks Sari
I might continue my old FF I dont know yet not to sure πŸ˜ƒ Edited by FunkyChick - 15 years ago