Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
aww glad u like it  yaar 😊
will deff watch it as son as i can
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
here detailed review

Delhi-6 may not be an RDB but it still  is a great movie, perhaps one of the finest in recent times, and for that Mr. Mehra deserves a bow. What Delhi 6 is about? it's about patriotism,( not in a usual mardhar way but in a very young and youthful kind of patriotism though tthe issues come later but still it's different) love, India and youth. The handling of the narrative is targeted to the gen x  hence it doesn't gets too much of a lecture and remains enjoyable throughout the film and leaves a mark on u . when one leaves the theatre so much is going on in ur mind( in a good way)and u r in aw of the film and ROM for his vision  and his execution of the stroty. Let me Clear this it's NOT SWADES .D6 and SWADES r two completly different films set in total different locales and places teh only thing common about these two films are an NRI realizing the importacne of his homecountry and finding his roots and maybe that both films are set in india. 

ROM showed the true chandni chowk. it's so rich and real u feel like being a part of that place haats off to him for this. he handled the chracters well. everyone hads beeen given equal importance and every chracter has something important to contribute. None of them have to stand in frame and look beautiful.abhi is fab as Roshan i don't think anyone else could have doen the role of roshan with this much ease and perfection. let me tell  when ROM didn't sigened sid for it i was kind of feeling bad but now i know why and am happy with ABHI as roshan.For me it i proabably his finest performance till date.

SONAm what can i say about this girl except beauty with talent. she's just not about her looks she knows how to act  and that too amazigngly. she's a taza hawa a jhonka . she brings teh Freshness and charm to the film . Bittu is what everyone can relate with she's free spirit trying to find her way to get independent. bittu is not a girl who'll go a usual wayshe wanst to eb somethign and trying to find  way to acheive it . her chracter is very  well written and well performed. the only negative thign is teh length of Bittu 's chracter i would've loved to see Bittu more but she made me so happy that am happy with this too ( ah finally was watchign my jaanu after 15 months onscreen) and have no complaints. she iimproved heaps and bounds from saawariya so if she was brillant in saawariya she's excellent as bittu A ++++++ for  sonam girl u ahve a long way to go and u amke us the sonaholics proud of u .

the music is superb each song is better than the other still can't choose one as my fav the only complaint is most songs are cut off but thta makes sense as it wasn't possible to put 9 songs full in a movie .

*SPOILER* rehna tu might disappoint u as rishi ji is in it argh why ROM why?

SPOILER
  the  confessions cene between bittu and roshan kind  of makes u laugh hahahah roshan dressed up in mokey suit lmao it's just funnyhahaha

on the whole  it won't disppoint u. it's beautiful go give it a try

my ratings 4.5/5

Faiirytale x3 thumbnail
ok i just looked at the rating.. lol im trying not to read ANYTHING.. lol
i know its weird but im cluless and kinda want to remain that way until i watch the movie πŸ˜†
by the way.. i updated 😊
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
sure will check yaar

well i didn't gave any spoilers the 2 i just wrote so u can read it
srklicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
nice review fary i wil also watch it soon
Zareena thumbnail
hey meera and sara

meera i watched KDMHMD, prem is making me even more confusedπŸ˜† why isn't he happy as he used to be?
Faiirytale x3 thumbnail
haha heyy zaru!
whats upp?? πŸ˜ƒ
Faiirytale x3 thumbnail
Great! watching that new show on zee
Dance India Dance.. its actually really fun to watch 😊
Zareena thumbnail
i've heard about the show. I did watched the auditions, judges were very rude.
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Hey guys! 😊

@Zaru: I know what you mean about Prem....I didn't even watch today's epi....πŸ˜›