~*QAZI QAZI QAZI*~

mastii thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
I dunno why but i eat sleep and drink QAZI...u kno even in my dreams...or in my school folders i just write or tink "QAZI"! He is just DA BEST! and his grandpa is realated to my mom's grandpa!😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mastii thumbnail
i kno...but guess what! i do it the most!
Supriyab thumbnail
yes even me too, javed akthar said to qazi " qazi sahaab ab aap aisa karoge, itna aacha gaagoe"

Javed atkhar believes qazi si just too good as a singer;

Vote for FJ 01 please
robin78 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mastii

I dunno why but i eat sleep and drink QAZI...u kno even in my dreams...or in my school folders i just write or tink "QAZI"! He is just DA BEST! and his grandpa is realated to my mom's grandpa!😆

i am sure you have seen yesterday's ranbhoomi , follow your heart and ask to yourself honestly who was qazi best performing with the inevitable answer is REX.my friend i just hope that this gut feeling comes up true . these two dudes really are rockstars who complement eachother fantastically than the other 2 jodi's .is ek jodi main aur baki dono jodiyon main aasma zammen ka phark hai. they rock . all the rex and qazi fans vote for this awesome jodi continously till 4 p.m . we can help create the first and probably the best jodi in india ! common guys , call 190-4424-252503 or sms FJ 03 to 2525.

mastii thumbnail
i feel qazi was the best my friend...i am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much sure!
Mahum thumbnail
lollll masti..that's cute 😊
ejaz4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
waisa, akeli nahi ho. Everybody loves qazi, awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ice_maiden02 thumbnail
and me!! i think about him so often! 😳
mastii thumbnail
i get serious and serious day by day! 😳
Qazi's the best thumbnail
iam in love with qazi i wanna act like him such human being innocent repectfull and good personality