Frequent Posters

SuhaniSonia thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Interesting conversations..
KaJen.xoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: totallyfabulous

Not bad???? What do u mean not bad?  What does that even mean?  Somebody give me a Kool aid.  pllzzzzzzz   😆

Yaar huma  actually i  took u guys seriously about your age before lol so i'm like good cause i was like you guys can't be that older!!
roxthefox thumbnail
Huma, I'm sad that you did not reply in my DMG poster contest winners thread. I did this all for you, and this is how you repay me??
roxthefox thumbnail

Originally posted by: dkent

Yaar huma  actually i  took u guys seriously about your age before lol so i'm like good cause i was like you guys can't be that older!!

Are you trying to say we're immature? HAWWWWWWWWWWWWW 😲

Sonia, I can't believe you are 17. I had pegged you in your early 20's! Too mature for you age girl!
-simi- thumbnail
lagta hai baby ko coolant ki zaroorat hai! [btw does she say coolant or kool-aid?)

haye raam, meri shaadi bhi ho chuki hai? 😲
soha - i know u had a big hand in this marriage! [yeh tumhara raaz hai jo abhi bahar aya hai] 🤣 ekta fever to the max?
-simi- thumbnail

i knowww sonia and liz are too smart for their ages, make me feel like a dumbo 😆

KaJen.xoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lol soha u guys are taking everything wrong u guys are very mature and your posts indicates how much you guys are sharp and creative yaar i need to learn from you guys
roxthefox thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicdiva

lagta hai baby ko coolant ki zaroorat hai! [btw does she say coolant or kool-aid?)

soha - i know u had a big hand in this marriage! [yeh tumhara raaz hai jo abhi bahar aya hai] 🤣 ekta fever to the max?

I think she says coolant. I don't think India has kool-aid?

Yes, you are married, and you actually have a daughter, but she has been kidnapped. You must sign over your property to me if you wish to see her face.
hmmm... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicdiva

i think she says coolant cuz that's what u use for cars. 

@soha, I am sorry. I didn't check the DMG forum yet. I'll go now.  Did I win anythinggggggggggg? 😭
-simi- thumbnail
🤣

keep the baby and the hubby, thankyou very much!