Written update 18th Feb-complete

sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Todays episode starts with DM and Bapuji in the haveli...Both of them are worried.. 

Bapuji says, ki we can understand why you married a workers daughter.. But the kids?? Three months passed by so quickly, the kids will be returning from their world tour soon...

DM says ki, Bapuji you dont worry, nothing will change. Just how this marriage hasn't affected my life in anyway, the children's life also wont be affected in anyway..
 He leaves after saying that, bapuji looks on worried...

At the village, Santu and Khemi are going to fill water from the well, when the villagers stop them. They call santu 'Malkin' and say that she shouldn't do all such chores now, and that they will do it for her... Santu tries to protest, but they dont pay heed to her..

A few girls come there and pull Santu along with them. They ask her how her night was. They tease her saying, Malik must've given her heeron ka haar and must've been very happy...
 Santu gets extremely uncomfortable and walks away... Khemi follows her.. Santu tells khemi that, in one day so much has changed.. She has lost all her bachpana in this one day.. Things have become so different.. Khemi looks sad, and doesn't know what to say...

Later in the day, as Santu is leaving, her sisters look on, sad to watch her leave.. Mongi asks khemi why santu has to leave so soon, Khemi consoles her, says that she'll be back with them soon...

In the bullock cart, Santu and nanaji are going to the haveli.. Nanaji asks santu to be patient and be brave, and that time will heal everything.. Santu is silent and a little unsure...

Back at the haveli, DM and pinakin are there.. DM is inspecting a few diamonds.. He gives his approval for the diamonds and says that the same has to be sent for the next consignment... Servant comes with something to drink and the hisaab for the provisons purchased, which pinakin takes the account for.. Dm asks if the car to the airport has been arranged? Pinakin says that yes, a car has been arranged to take him to the airport to recieve the children. DM says, not to recieve the kids, but to recieve Mr.Smith(i think, i dont remember the name, sorry). Pinakin says, 'But the kids??', for which DM says, that the kids will be there, he can come and recieve them at home. But mr.Smith is very important, and he has to take care of him first.. He says that he'll be at the kharkhana and leaves.. Pinakin is a little sad...

Santu enters the haveli, and is making her way upto the room and when champakali greets her, and goes to get a glass of water for her. Inside the haveli, preparations are being made for the reception of the children.. Baa is fretting that the children have not had home cooked food for a long time, and that everything should be just how they like it...
  Evil hag, erm.. taru ben, is observing all the hulla going on, and passes some comments on baa's excitement at the children's arrival... She sees champakali going out, and asks her where she's going..
Champakali : Erm.. Malkin just returned, she was tired, so I'm taking a glass of water for her.."
Taru ben's eyes pop out at the use of the word Malkin and she calls champakali toward her.. Champakali is frightened and walks slowly.. Taru ben gets angry and yells at her, saying come fast.. All the other servants are watching.. When Champakali is within striking distance, Taruben hits the tray with the glass of water out of champakali's hands and hits champakali... And then grabs her by her plait.. She's yell, 'kya bulaya, kya bulaya use.. malkin???... Malkin bulaya use tune...' And hits her some more and pulls on her hair.. The other servants are watching with growing anger, they clench their fists because of what taruben's doin to poor champakali.. Taruben pulls on champakali's hair some more and tells, ki you'll not call her malkin, you'll call her Santude... She pulls on the plait, and say's 'what'll you call her?' Champakali, frightened and in pain whimpers out 'santude.. santude...'... Taruben lets her go, and screams for gangajal.. And says, 'God knows why, all you neech jaati people are written in my fate???'

Outside, Santu is quivering,having heard(seen) what happened to poor champakali, when Taru ben comes out..  Taruben looks at her and says, 'you came back so early.. I know why you came back.. greed.. you'd have realised, what all you have here.. And came back here, in want of all tjose things... That will never happen..' She tells her that some people are coming home, and she better not step out of the store room... She shepherds santu up to the storeroom, and when santu enters the store room, takes a huge lock, and locks her up in there...

Later, inside the haveli, Baa is fretting as to why the children haven't come and asks bapuji, if he enquired whether the flight was on time? Bapuji says, that yes, he's done it ten times all day... Just then they hear the car honking and everyone is happy, the children have arrived... First comes the youngest one, a boy(maybe 5-7 years old) he runs up to baa/bapuji/taruben and hugs them.. Then comes the 4th one, a girl(abigail's sister, kimberly), very cute and she runs up and hugs baa.. Then enters the 3rd one, a son(maybe 17-18, seems very sweet), and takes baa/taruben's blessings... Then enters the older girl(looks 21 atleast) she takes taruben's blessings and asks, if papa's not at home... Enter the oldest one(atleast by the looks of it he is), angry young man, who says, 'Mr.Dharamraj Mahiyavanshi, aur yahaan??? You expect too much... Dont...' And takes his suitcase and walks inside and to his room.. Which has a smaller version of Subhadra's portrait.. He keeps his bag down and takes blessings from the portrait of his mother.. And he then notices the empty space next to the portrait.. He yells for champakali.. She comes in looking frightened.. He asks her where his guitar is.. Champakali says, that it was dusty and looked very old, so she kept it in the store room... He gets angry, and says, how dare you move it, it might have been old, but my mother gifted it to me..' During this, taruben enters the room.. She looks extremely worried at the mention of the storeroom.. He(the son) asks for the storeroom keys, champakali says, Taruben has it..' Taruben hits champakali on the head for it and says something.. Then tells him that she'll get it herself.. The son says, give me the keys.. Taruben helpless, hands the keys over to him..

The both of them go to the storeroom.. He opens the door and enters, searching for his guitar.. Taruben follows looking very worried.. They go further into the room and he finds his guitar.. As he picks it up he notices someone there.. He asks out loud 'who're you..' Santu who had her back toward him the entire time, slowly turns around.. Episode end there...

Preview-
 DM at the entrance, yelling, asking champakali to get water to wash his hands.. Santu slowly comes down the stairs, with a lota of water.. she has turned her face away from him and its covered with the saree... DM doesn't notice who's getting the water and says, jaldi kar, pani daal... Santu keeping her face averted tries to pour water out and it falls away from his outstreched hands.. He looks up and she turns slightly, and then he notices that its santu.. He asks her, what is she doing, he's asked for champakali and not her. Santu tries to say that champakali was busy, which was why she.. He interrupts and says ki, jo bhi ho, tujhe koi zaroorat nahi hai ye sab karne ki.. And wipes his hands on his shawl and walks off...
Edited by sns23 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
😳Lovely Update Mru !😃😃

Loved itttttttttttt👏

DM is maha tyrant now too much😡😡he even doesnt love his children and loves his work more than them😭😭

Waiting for the next part😊
loveanime thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I can see now how Santu will be attached to the kids, seeing her patiparmeshwar coldness. The children will love her more, and prefer her and take her advice, this will give DM some much needed sense.
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Saras update che, Mru!!
Thanks for the update yaar...i wonder how the kids r gonna turn out to be...i hope all of them are teenagers and sweet like me!
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Thank you everyone.. Today's episode was good, in terms of story development.. Tomorrow's is gonna be splendid.. finally, DM-santu confrontation(if u can call it that, that is)

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thank u so much sweetheart👏
sns23 thumbnail
Dint get the childrens' names.. Dont think they mentioned it acutally.. or if they did and i missed it, i'm sorry...
PiyaBawri thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the wonderful update! Waiting on tomorrow impatiently!!
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Mru for the wonderful detailed update. Sounds like a very good episode after the last 2 kind of sad episodes. The serial is going at a very nice pace. Tomorrow should be very exciting.

What is with this Taruben - first she was verbally abusive and now toh she is physically abusive also. If the neechi jaati ke log bother her so much why does she not do all the work herself? Waise bhi she had nothing to do except be abusive and then do the nautanki of shuddhofying herself with Gangajal.
sns23 thumbnail
Guddi, sati, sammie, mara, angel, piya, hema thanks a bunch, and it really was no problem...

Hema, i think tomorrow's is going to be the best... Wonder how the hag is going to brush santu away.. Or will the children get to know the truth...
 Champakali became TB's punching bag today... poor thing was hit and abused so much..
 Today they subtly highlighted the difference between DM and TB again.. The way DM treated the servant who served his lassi/juice was decent.. This woman treats them like they're dolls and she owns them...