KDMHMD Pathshala:: Epi taught us - 18th February

Posted: 15 years ago
🥱Triv bohot nakhush hui...we are back to boring epi and no explanation whatsoever for what's been happening in this serial so far. Gaurav was all set to leave for Mumbai right and he didn't reach Mumbai to take the job..how come no one is inquiring about that? Gaurav ko Bhool gaye kya? I get so 😡 when I don't get explanations. Creatives, we are not brainless, give us some explanations. Or the TRP's will dip more.

Here is today's Lesson🤓:

1. It's raining 😳 in February. Global warming ki hadh kar di. 😡 Do we look like we are bhage hue pagals from Agra ka pagal khana?😡 Kuch toh logic use karo.😡

2. Prem 😳 ran away from the rain and left Heer Ok...I am sooo getting Pissed off at the writers...The Prem would NEVER do that. He would have clutched her hand in his and ran with her. Prem is so changed with the Bomb Blast. Lagta hain puri ceiling giri uske siir pe...attitude hi change ho gaya.

3. Though, I have to admit that I liked the song played in the rain scene. Ghado ne rain dance ka itna acha mauka gawa diya, By God.😡 Not to mention some romance.

4. Heer is fast!😲 5 minute she was in the rain and she sneezed? 😲 Phir se hame mama banaya na...these writers and creatives😡

5. Heer also talks in Flashbacks 😳 I wonder how she forms her sentences for flashbacks 🤔 But ugh..RR ka teda chehra dekhna pada🤢 but we are also ready to see him if the track gets a direction with him being there.

6. Ok 😡 Morons! Big - Huge - King Kong/Godzilla size morons. These writers😡 Prem has to ask how much Heer loves him? Are you kidding me?😡 And Heer Let him go face that RR! Prem ko kya pallu mein chupake rakhegi.😡

7. Argghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh😡 J Zoo ke animals are back😡 Nalayak Besharam log..I thought they meant to stay in Ambala for a week at least! Sab ke sab big kabab mein haddi's and hadda's😡 Neech Ghor paapi log.😡😡

8. Heer's looking pretty and Prem's looking like perfect Prem but ugh Lallu ne entry maari🤢 WHAT?! He had some investments? Toh why didn't he use them before? Someone stop me before I go kill these people and then I have to chakki pees in the jail.😡

9. This Prem is promising the stars and moons to lallu but how will he manage to bring everything on track? There's a limit to moron-ism. Please writers and creatives atleast consult some people who KNOWS business!

10. Bechara Preet, the only sane person in the house is worried about his job and no one is noticing it?

11. Nihaal is a financial consultant? Do these people even KNOW what a financial consultant does?! 😡 Firing 35 people at one go is not possible ANYWHERE! And the consultant who gives such advice can be sued! Arrrggghhhh😡 Seriously get a Business Consultant for this show! Ok..let me explain that no financial consultant will tell them to fire all the new people..infact these days companies give VRS(Volunteery Retirement) to their old employees so that they get some new blood, ideas, activeness in their company. They retain one of their old employees and that employee trains the new employees. THIS is how a good company works!  Seriously the chances of murder are looking brighter...and I really don't want to chakki pees Oh and btw? Firing 35 employees at once create a huge ruckus..maybe they can fire 5-10 employees because of loss but All 35? Hah! These people should be given a nice kick on their backside....kuch bhi dikhate hain.😡

12. What a chindi Premeer scene It was Ok but it wasn't the best Khair Chaddo. BTW, I think Heeriye in Flashback looked really pretty and she wasn't happy with her hairstyle and look 🤣 Sab ke screw dhile hain.😆 Par chalo...atleast chindi scene to mila...with prem in pink shirt 🤣 Is jodi ko nazar na lage😃 *puts kala tika on both*

13. This Ash is creeping me out 😕 What's up with her attitude?😕 She is all best pal with Preet and Meher? And even Prem is acting like she is a member of Juneja Zoo😕 Umm..is it just me or does her "I am so happy and nice" attitude give you the creeps too? Kuch toh pak raha uske chote se siir mein.

14. Argggggghhhhhhhhhhh! 😡 No one calls from office after office hours!😡 And no one calls and tells you that your termination letter is sent home😡 *takes a deep calming breath* Arrrghhh, it's not working😡 I wonder if Mass Murder when the people deserve is maaf.😡

15. 😕Ash and Meher are acting all Best Friend-ly.😕 She even commented over Preet making Meher run to and fro in the hurry to leave for the office. 😕 Thats a very wifely thing..how come Ash is all happy about it?😕 I am telling you kuch toh gadbad hain.

16. This Lallu is really Ghaati Nalayak By God...he wants Preet to buy them gifts when they are struggling to make ends meet? Either I am commiting murder or suicide.😕

17. Ghanti Baji..door ki😆 and Preet ke chehre pe Bara baj gaye😆 He tries to get the door but Prem beats him to it. Courier wala...and FYI that is a wedding invitation. Official letters are only sent in brown envelope...just extra info😆 But I wonder who is getting married and is stupid enough to invite the people who have Phd in Mandap drama? 🤔

Ok Pathshala Khatam...Sorry about the extra gyaan on Business😳 I cannot help it😕😳😆 It's been almost 3 days (?) to Premeer's marriage and still no proper romance Tarsa Tarsa ke maaroge kya humein?
Ice-cream sundae's for all; to help us forget our gham's with today's epi. 🥱🤗

~Triv🤓

Edited by Power20 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
😭 teacher where is out ThePrem gone? 😭😭 "tum mujh sey itna pyar kurti ho" Damn you Prem aaj paida huwey ho? 😡😡😡 oh i will run like Gurav and save myself from rain, heer can go to hell!!! 😡😡😡 Oh i am so Gurav merey baal set nahi ho rahey 😡😡😡 Family is in a mess aur iskey baal set nahi ho rahey,  Prem key naam pey dhabba 😡Edited by Soaps1 - 15 years ago
-svetalana- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I think Triv seeing today's episode i only felt that they have decided to end the show that too on poor note.They had just done this episode keeping all their brain in closed box.One thing is sure if ever they show precap don't watch the next day episode because that will be total crap.How they ruined such a romantic scene.The rain just washed our hope.Full Moon Rain.Amazing.Yesterday we were happy and waiting for today but today i don't feel like watching tommorow.BTW tommorow is Thursday.hope that these creatives get into proper track , do the homework with all prem and heer's dialog. put some logical scenes and come back.Hope for the best.
-Goth- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awww...triv...i totally get wat u said... it was hilarious da way u wrote..... really helps us laugh at epi, forget being mad at it atleast while reading ur patshala... i hated today's epi..... awesome job wid patshala triv...🤗
-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
haven't seen today's epi.. but just one little question about the financial consultant.. who  might have to deal with the older employees who are possibly long been union members.. how do you fire them over newly hired people who haven't yet joined a union. Things to think about..union members are protected even if they can't be as productive as the young lad who just joined the company.

and in today's economy... 35 ppl getting fired at the same time won't cause an  uproar..only depends on the size of the business and its financial situation.
-Faith- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Power20

🥱Triv bohot nakhush hui...we are back to boring epi and no explanation whatsoever for what's been happening in this serial so far. Gaurav was all set to leave for Mumbai right and he didn't reach Mumbai to take the job..how come no one is inquiring about that? Gaurav ko Bhool gaye kya? I get so 😡 when I don't get explanations. Creatives, we are not brainless, give us some explanations. Or the TRP's will dip more.  pat: no point... they conveniently forgot sub kuch... they want to live in the present... 😆 so trivy might be bahut nakhush for some more time... knowing these creatives and their forte being dragfests

Here is today's Lesson🤓:

*Opens the notebook*

1. It's raining 😳 in February. Global warming ki hadh kar di. 😡 Do we look like we are bhage hue pagals from Agra ka pagal khana?😡 Kuch toh logic use karo.😡 LOLL trivyyy no point in expecting any sort of logic... I have given up on that a long time back... but it does rain in Feb doesnt it😆 yehan tou it does.. aah well but geography was never my fav subject😆

2. Prem 😳 ran away from the rain and left Heer Ok...I am sooo getting Pissed off at the writers...The Prem would NEVER do that. He would have clutched her hand in his and ran with her. Prem is so changed with the Bomb Blast. Lagta hain puri ceiling giri uske siir pe...attitude hi change ho gaya. ran more like almost falling skip hopping... I was like huh what just happened to him.... yaa he wud never have ran away like this.. haan The Prem-ness was missing even Heer was pretty much not like her self.. writers seems to have forgotten sub kuch they need to go and re-watch the old episodes seriously to get back some hold on the essence of Prem and Heer *slaps forehead*

3. Though, I have to admit that I liked the song played in the rain scene. Ghado ne rain dance ka itna acha mauka gawa diya, By God.😡 Not to mention some romance. rain dance romance.. kuch bhi tou nahi tha... *rolls eyes* argggggghh humarey tou sub armaano pay baarish phair di

4. Heer is fast!😲 5 minute she was in the rain and she sneezed? 😲 Phir se hame mama banaya na...these writers and creatives😡 mama banaya hehehe oh u mean mama as in mamuuuu poppat... haan they do take us for some braindead duds dont they

5. Heer also talks in Flashbacks 😳 I wonder how she forms her sentences for flashbacks 🤔 But ugh..RR ka teda chehra dekhna pada🤢 but we are also ready to see him if the track gets a direction with him being there.
LOL arre most serial ppl talks in flashblacks... haan yucky had to see his chehra.. waisay wasnt it mehndi laganey ki rasm or was it kangan pehnaying.. khair not that it even matters😆

6. Ok 😡 Morons! Big - Huge - King Kong/Godzilla size morons. These writers😡 Prem has to ask how much Heer loves him? Are you kidding me?😡 And Heer Let him go face that RR! Prem ko kya pallu mein chupake rakhegi.😡 yaaa that was like DUH!!! Ya the Godzilla size Morons making Prem say kya kya *pulls hair*

7. Argghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh😡 J Zoo ke animals are back😡 Nalayak Besharam log..I thought they meant to stay in Ambala for a week at least! Sab ke sab big kabab mein haddi's and hadda's😡 Neech Ghor paapi log.😡😡 Ya I was soo disgusted seeing them back bhukhads agaye nashta khaney... Neech Haddas and Haddis *ghussa muh*

8. Heer's looking pretty and Prem's looking like perfect Prem but ugh Lallu ne entry maari🤢 WHAT?! He had some investments? Toh why didn't he use them before? Someone stop me before I go kill these people and then I have to chakki pees in the jail.😡 trivy chakki peesing and peesing LOL... dont worry we will bachao u ... u go ahead kill kill... I know heer got a pretty new dress just to stand in the background.. there was a tiny moment where Prem did offer her some of the nashta.. bechari heer y was she standing while neech ghor paapi log sat and ate thaat say *grrrrr*

9. This Prem is promising the stars and moons to lallu but how will he manage to bring everything on track? There's a limit to moron-ism. Please writers and creatives atleast consult some people who KNOWS business!
Arre come on trivy y do u even expect.. jaisey Prem kay jatey sub barbaad huwa tha waisay hi with him back sub kuch wapas abad.. tada! Simple easyyy peasyy logicless logic😆

10. Bechara Preet, the only sane person in the house is worried about his job and no one is noticing it? Haan seriously aik tou ash ki OTT friendliness even the rest of them *argh* Poor Preet =(

11. Nihaal is a financial consultant? Do these people even KNOW what a financial consultant does?! 😡 Firing 35 people at one go is not possible ANYWHERE! And the consultant who gives such advice can be sued! Arrrggghhhh😡 Seriously get a Business Consultant for this show! Ok..let me explain that no financial consultant will tell them to fire all the new people..infact these days companies give VRS(Volunteery Retirement) to their old employees so that they get some new blood, ideas, activeness in their company. They retain one of their old employees and that employee trains the new employees. THIS is how a good company works!  Seriously the chances of murder are looking brighter...and I really don't want to chakki pees Oh and btw? Firing 35 employees at once create a huge ruckus..maybe they can fire 5-10 employees because of loss but All 35? Hah! These people should be given a nice kick on their backside....kuch bhi dikhate hain.😡 Aahhhh not bothering to make any sense... just looking at Nihaal my mood was like argghhhh seriously who take his advice... that says enuff for the company... but ya I m not sure abt the details.. but recession ... loads of companies downsizing.. but I cant comment on the technicalities

12. What a chindi Premeer scene It was Ok but it wasn't the best Khair Chaddo. BTW, I think Heeriye in Flashback looked really pretty and she wasn't happy with her hairstyle and look 🤣 Sab ke screw dhile hain.😆 Par chalo...atleast chindi scene to mila...with prem in pink shirt 🤣 Is jodi ko nazar na lage😃 *puts kala tika on both*  Haan her hairstyle actually looked goood... and she was like mein ajeeb si lag rahi hoon.. I know the scene was soo chindi it dint have the premeer-ish essence.. coz Prem all fussy abt his hair and infront of the mirror so long hehehe but the way she came and stood and said ab theek hai... Aaah yaa prem in pink shirt.. was it the brick red that we thought was pink pehle bhi and Ru told us its not... So true tho.. saath humesha achey lagtey hain awww *utaroes nazar*😃

13. This Ash is creeping me out 😕 What's up with her attitude?😕 She is all best pal with Preet and Meher? And even Prem is acting like she is a member of Juneja Zoo😕 Umm..is it just me or does her "I am so happy and nice" attitude give you the creeps too? Kuch toh pak raha uske chote se siir mein.  Ya I neverrr trusted her but ab tou her over the top say bhi over the top friendliness was weirdd *argh*... yaa it always gave me creeps aaj tou kuch ziyada hi and .. she will dikhlao her rang soon

14. Argggggghhhhhhhhhhh! 😡 No one calls from office after office hours!😡 And no one calls and tells you that your termination letter is sent home😡 *takes a deep calming breath* Arrrghhh, it's not working😡 I wonder if Mass Murder when the people deserve is maaf.😡 
Thand rakho ballikey.. Dimaagh side pay rakho! pat: take another deep breath.. *hugs* ..
*gives brownie*

15. 😕Ash and Meher are acting all Best Friend-ly.😕 She even commented over Preet making Meher run to and fro in the hurry to leave for the office. 😕 Thats a very wifely thing..how come Ash is all happy about it?😕 I am telling you kuch toh gadbad hain.
Haan I found that weird too... my bro and his passing by random comments..to the play station wala scene he is like uss ki behn hai.. I was errm nahi.. he said tou? kuch honay wali hai? I was like nahi thi ab nahi.. shaadi ho gayi.. he was kis ki.. everytime he watches he is confused and asking random qs *slaps forehead*

16. This Lallu is really Ghaati Nalayak By God...he wants Preet to buy them gifts when they are struggling to make ends meet? Either I am commiting murder or suicide.😕  Lalchi Buddha.. seriously he wants silk kurta and shoes... He deserves those jootey tho.. oho dont worry u wont have to pees chakki.. murder *cheer* LOL that sounds soo weird cheering u on for murder😆

17. Ghanti Baji..door ki😆 and Preet ke chehre pe Bara baj gaye😆 He tries to get the door but Prem beats him to it. Courier wala...and FYI that is a wedding invitation. Official letters are only sent in brown envelope...just extra info😆 But I wonder who is getting married and is stupid enough to invite the people who have Phd in Mandap drama? 🤔 Uff torture man ki shaadi ka torture.. y y y what paap did we do... ya ghanti baji.. reminds me of that song from chaalbaaz was it ? ghantii baj gayi.. LOL or was it sumthing else aaaah nvm😆

Ok Pathshala Khatam...Sorry about the extra gyaan on Business😳 I cannot help it😕😳😆 It's been almost 3 days (?) to Premeer's marriage and still no proper romance Tarsa Tarsa ke maaroge kya humein? yaar even tarsaing for chindiiiiiiiii romance..  chindi tou scenes given upar say chindi-er romance *phoros sar* and pat: extra gyan always welcome
Ice-cream sundae's for all; to help us forget our gham's with today's epi. 🥱🤗
ya plz make those two ..kyaa gham ziyada hai na *angel muh*

~Triv🤓

Edited by -Faith- - 15 years ago

Originally posted by: jinc118

haven't seen today's epi.. but just one little question about the financial consultant.. who  might have to deal with the older employees who are possibly long been union members.. how do you fire them over newly hired people who haven't yet joined a union. Things to think about..union members are protected even if they can't be as productive as the young lad who just joined the company.

and in today's economy... 35 ppl getting fired at the same time won't cause an  uproar..only depends on the size of the business and its financial situation.

Ummm..there are no union for private companies and I am assuming here that Preet is working in private sector from the looks of his job. Every good company as I said is selecting young blood in companies and letting their older employees go..it's a sure shot mantra to sucess now-a-days. Old employees are fixed in their thinking and out look. New employees help the company get a new prespective.

🥱Oh, I forgot it was Ludhiana and not Mumbai..over here even 15 people getting removed makes the headline and the pressure on the management increases. I guess in Ludhiana they can fire 150 employees and still it wont make a ripple. BTW, FYI from what I have observed, companies are offering a less salary package then kicking out employees atleast untill the economy gets better. But only good employees, which I think Preet was one. The bad employees are ofcourse kicked out.

From my POV? I think the company should have retained the new 35 employees but offered them moderate salary instead..it would have been a win win situation for the employees as well as the company. When they hired the 35 employees, they obviously needed the extra help...removing the much needed employees will put pressure on the old ones and pressure never gives better result generally......so really this shows that Nihaal's a really Ghaati financial consultant.😆

Haila..I just realized that I am spouting Business Jargon in a serial forum 🤣 I think my Prof's would be pleased. 🤣

~Triv

Angel-A thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
haha.. too good patshala.. loved it..
-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
no union for private sector?hmm.. i guess i was confused between Professional unions vs. union for the employees of one company. ..then again i also don't live in India so things are bound to be different.

but i'd think if they are letting go of people it is because they are extra employees... if they hired new people.. it was probably when they needed help and now things have changed.. it happens.

But being that this is a tv show.. and things need to dramatic rather than realistic... i think its pointless to crib about the firing rather than giving them a lesser salary package.

are you saying Ludhiyaana is not the place for big businesses??? hmm..news to me.. because aparently Junejas and RR do big business in Ludhiyana..at least they pretend to..and if these NRIs from Canada must come there to set up business i thought it would be a happening place.
-Faith- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
pat: trivy I m sure ur professors wud be pleased... Prof khush hua😆😆
And oyee inna sara bussiness gyaan.. my chindi non-business minded dimaagh ghooming and my notebook bhi almost full now.... who will give paisey for the new one....*khafa*